[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump is giving a most amazing speech right now. Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Donald Trump is giving a most amazing speech right now. Are you watching it? It has the potential to unify the nation and world against radical Islam and evil. When will the gays and women realize that leftism and the acceptance of multiculturalism are counter-intuitive to its ambitions and desires? Trump 2016! Trump stands proudly with women and homosexual people who want to live in a free world, free to dress and love however they want.
>>
>>77133546
Link?
>>
He already has my vote.

Why the fuck didnt you vote Harper?
>>
>>77134457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>>
File: lsAU2HX.jpg (27 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
lsAU2HX.jpg
27 KB, 500x485
As someone who is relatively liberal for this board, general election Trump has really impressed me.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x225
Im getting chills. MAGA
>>
It's a weak ass speech. I've heard dozens of his rallies and he's reading too slowly. He's in his moment when he's not reading a prepared speech. Crowd is also low energy.
>>
File: CktfJi4WsAAX2-H.jpg (24 KB, 544x331) Image search: [Google]
CktfJi4WsAAX2-H.jpg
24 KB, 544x331
Every speech he gives is inspiring.
The media just spins it so outta co trol that you think hes a mass murder or something
>>
>>77133546
WTF i hate trump now
>>
can I move to america and follow your great leader Trump? Imagine having like 4 more leaders like Trump in the west, we would not fuck up like we have been doing.
>>
>>77134668
Thanks! I'm watching with an LGBT friend, and they have seen the light. The leftists are coming on board because this guy is the great leader!
>>
>>77135648
Faggot
>>
>>77135296
>putin
>le pen
>nigel
>geert
>trump

dream team
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.