[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>homophobes and Rightists prove time and time again why they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 707x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 707x600
>homophobes and Rightists prove time and time again why they are the degenerates destroying this country

Voting for the SJWs so you retards get blown the fuck off from my country
>>
Enjoy living on your knees.
>>
The only policy that will fix the West is banning and shutting down the entire Internet.

No president will ever do this, so I'm not voting.
>>
>>77130309

you don't even realize how right you are. vote sjw and there is gonna be a lot of blowing up in america in the years to come :)
>>
File: cantwakeup.png (88 KB, 911x684) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.png
88 KB, 911x684
>>77130815
honestly, I've come to conclude that accelerationism is the only valid "right wing" option for actually enacting change. Ride the tiger.
>>
>>77130760
More like fix peoples fucked up minds, the internet just allows them to explore deeper

>>77130815
Cant get much worse than it already is Fritz, SJW will just purge more caveman degenerates than old rich white men who make money off their peasants below
>>
>>77131134
Are you female?
>>
>>77131134

>Cant get much worse

oh to be young again...
>>
>>77131388
No. He's a troll.
>>
Nobody who uses the word "homophobe" unironically isn't a degenerate though.
>>
>>77130309
>Trump
>homophobe

If anything, he's the most fag-enabling candidate the GOP has fielded since Lincoln (and only because he was a disgusting closet queer himself).
>>
>>77130628
I'd rather live on my knees in a country that provides for its citizens to some degree than live on them in a country with no worker's rights or protections for minorities
>>
>>77131653
This exactly.

I oppose Trump but not for any of OP's reasoning. It's because he's not even a real conservative at all, and because American Democracy (tm) is a corporate scam and has been since at least the World Wars.
>>
>>77130309
> my country
World citizen here,
please delete this.
>>
>>77131801

The GOP hasn't fielded a real conservative since Nixon.

In b4 MUH REAGAN.
>>
>>77131955
Exactly. Trump's just a centrist moderate who likes to say controversial things (some of which are true) to attract attention. His actual policies are not much different from a 90's democrat pre-NAFTA.
>>
>>77130309
>My country

wow hey that's like rlly imperialistic? can you? not?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.