[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton Claims FBI Investigation Should Exclude Firearm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton 43m43 minutes ago
>If the FBI is watching you for suspected terrorist links, you shouldn’t be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked.

WEW. So Constitutional rights should now be taken away BECAUSE OF AN INVESTIGATION with no charges filed. But running for the presidency WHILE IN THE SAME SITUATION is just fine and progressive

I want off Mrs. Shillary's wild ride.
>>
>>77130133
If the FBI is watching you for suspected treason, you shouldn't be able to just go run for president with no questions asked.
>>
I'm starting to believe the /pol/ post about someone on the inside sabotaging her campaign was real.
>>
>>77130221
Underrated post.
>>
Because the government would never target conservative groups based on their faith or political views :^)
>>
>>77130221
kek

Someone reply with that.
>>
File: america is fucked.png (272 KB, 599x508) Image search: [Google]
america is fucked.png
272 KB, 599x508
>>77130133
liberals are idiots
>>
>>77130133
Wasn't that shooter federally certified in armed security?

What "gun control" could ever keep a guy like that from getting a gun?
>>
>>77130221
Fpbp
>>
>>77130133
Because we are all inevitably on some sort of watch list for saying "Hello, my name is John" here on /pol/ that means we would never be able to buy firearms.
>>
>>77130133
Well then hillary maybe you should be able to own a gun either

oops
>>
>>77130480
Some burger earlier said the shooter had a TWIC card from being a port security officer and that meant he was checked twice by the department of homeland security
>>
>>77130133
You aren't allowed to infringe on constitutional rights without due process of the law.
>>
>>77130133
Please, someone to show how her blocking the investigation on the mosque get the investigation on him to be dropped too
>>
>>77130133
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/07/trump-breaks-from-fellow-gop-candidates-says-he-would-look-into-barring-those-on-no-fly-lists-from-buying-guns/

Does the left know that if Trump was in charge already the guy wouldn't have gotten a gun. If they want to prevent future mass shootings, this is the guy they should vote for.
>>
>>77130133
Don't worry about due process goy. She will make sure it doesn't get in the way of keeping you safe.
>>
>>77130221
Literally opened the thread to post that
>>
>>77130221
FPBP
>>
>>77130133
But, contrary to what Hillary and some media are saying, the FBI was not watching the guy. In the past they opened two investigations and nothing was found, so they archived the process. You can't be denied of your rights just because someone suspects you are up no good, especially after you have been subject to multiple investigations and nothing was found.
>>
>>77130221
FPBP
>>
>>77130133
if the FBI is watching you for suspected treasome you shouldnt be able to just run for president.
>>
Can someone tell Hillary to stop letting interns use her account. This is embarrassing.
>>
>>77130133
Is Hillary telling the fucking FBI what to do?

I really hope they will close her up soon, there is no way she will be able to walk freely with trump as POTUS, and trump WILL be POTUS
>>
>>77130221
/thread
>>
>>77130133
Didn't she just stop the investigation of Omar MATTEN? Isn't she in be with Saudi Arabia?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.