[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so if I emigrate to the UK today, and they vote to get the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458548441832.jpg (57 KB, 871x960) Image search: [Google]
1458548441832.jpg
57 KB, 871x960
so if I emigrate to the UK today, and they vote to get the fuck out, will I still have permanent residence? No muslim btw.
>>
>>77125193
Pretty sure there's a 2 year period after a leave vote where you can emigrate anyway
>>
>>77125334

dont try to cheat on me and leave me in this piece of shit continent
>>
>>77125413
Take it easy man, things are fine.
Well okay maybe a bit less in Germany but I'm fine and that's what matters.
>>
>>77125650
>Well okay maybe a bit less in Germany but I'm fine and that's what matters

Nethercuck is Germany with a funny accent.
>>
>>77126677
We have less incidents than in Germany and Germany is far more attractive to refugees because our waiting times to register are very long.
>>
>>77126894
>We have less incidents than in Germany

Of course you are like 20 times smaller than us

> and Germany is far more attractive to refugees because our waiting times to register are very long.

Lol no
>>
>>77125193
What the fuck do you want to move here for? Go to Australia. It's like America, but it isn't ruled by a nigger.
>>
>>77125193
If you have useful skills you are always welcome.

Otherwise fuck off we're full!
>>
>>77127710
>implying australia isnt ruled by niggers
>>
File: breathe.jpg (9 KB, 236x185) Image search: [Google]
breathe.jpg
9 KB, 236x185
>>77125193

If you have a UK job or genuine UK job offer you stay if we Brexit.
You could also apply for British citizenship later on.

Welcome aboard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.