[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a Tyrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: trumplr.jpg (45 KB, 884x697) Image search: [Google]
trumplr.jpg
45 KB, 884x697
Trump is seriously the worst president in the race, I don't know why America picks this poptart for nomination.

Clinton has to win. I MEAN THIS MAN HAD 4 BANKRUPTCIES. AND DON'T YOU SAY THAT HE ALSO MADE MANY SUCCESFUL COMPANIES. THATS LIKE SAYING I SAVED 100 PEOPLE WITHT THE SACRIFICE OF 4! YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL 4 IN THE FIRST PLACE.

At least Clinton is actually competent. I can't believe people hate her because she's a woman, Obama was black but he didn't destroy the nation.

And don't tell me all this bullshit about 'Benghazi' or 'Email Scams', they're obvious media lies and never happened.
>>
from one Hong Konger to another, nobody cares
>>
>>77123331
Fuck you chink, using a proxy
>>
>>77123331
Fpbp
>>
>>77123190
>YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL 4 IN THE FIRST PLACE
That's the point of being president, making hard decisions.
>>
>>77123190
>4 bankruptcies
Did you bother to read into the type of Bankruptcy?

>100 people saved with the sacrifice of 4
So the police who assisted in Orlando are fucked because they saved all those lives but 50 died?

>Clinton; competent; woman hate; Obamanation

There is a federal investigation against Clinton. They don't investigate unless it's absolutely necessary. Clinton deleted a shitton of emails. Is that not suspicious on it's own? Clinton is also crooked and corrupt. Do you really want the first female president to be her? I'm fine with a female president, just not her.

Since Obama's presidency racial divisions in the country have only gotten worse and worse. He has done nothing and is the beginning of the decline of this country.
>>
>>77123190
fukkin chinas are scared of him
>>
I see your already calling him a president, soon you will accept it and your emotional pain will subside.
>>
>>77123190
Lecture us more about tyrants... HONG KONG
>>
File: 1463716405162.jpg (57 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1463716405162.jpg
57 KB, 600x909
whoa i thought i was the only Hong Konger on here.

i dont mind Trump being president at all.

i want to see how he will kill the muslims once he gets into power.
>>
>>77123190
>Worst president
Not even one yet
>Tyrant
Protecting national identity is now considered tyranny!

Pretty weak coming from China's bastard son, as expected.
>>
>>77123416
us bongs live like kings here
>>
>>77123868

no you dont. fuck off gwai lo

i'd think i live like a king also if i dont know anything better.
>>
File: 1449505262442.jpg (9 KB, 159x219) Image search: [Google]
1449505262442.jpg
9 KB, 159x219
>>77123190
Killary is going down m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.