[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw this on kekbook today. Dude brings up a good point.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160613-093416.png (848 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160613-093416.png
848 KB, 1440x2560
So I saw this on kekbook today. Dude brings up a good point. Why isn't the American flag being superimposed over people's photos?
>>
only foggots did it anyway
>>
>>77121513
Because it was a lone nut with a gun and not terrorism you racist scum.
>>
>>77121581
THAT'S RIGHT I SAID FOGGOTS
>>
>Concerning yourself with something as trivial as that
>>
>>77121719
While it is trivial and unimportant it does speak volumes about Facebook.
>>
>>77121513
> A darkie shoots a bunch of faggots
Shouldn't we be superimposing the Swedish flag as a more accurate example of what happened?
>>
>>77121607
Except everyone, even the biggest champions of the left like Hillary, Obama, and Bernie have all already called it a terrorist attack.

It was carried out by a son of an Afghanistan migrant while pleading their allegiance to ISIS before hand and shouting 'Allahu Ackbar' according to survivors before he opened fire.

It's a text book terrorist attack, not some random white kid shooting up a school.
>>
People only care when straight white people die.
>>
>>77121513
Because people are to lazy to photoshop it themselves. Fucking braindead idiots.
>>
> Why isn't the American flag being superimposed over people's photos?
The Jews have not informed the PR department early enough.
>>
>>77121581
>>77121618

Here is a (you). No you're not special, but you can have it anyway, as a gift.
>>
facebook thought Paris would be rare
>>
Because the French flag was to show solidarity. It doesn't make sense to show solidarity with yourself when you are the one being attacked.
>>
>>77122596

what is this "heres a (you)" fucking bullshit
this reaches a new level of retarded

"here i reply lol just to humor you"

simply ebin
yeah keep it up
>>
>>77123324

It's a sarcastic insult, newfag. Basically saying (you) tried and failed at baiting.

Have a (you).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.