[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"This is certainly an example of the kind of home-grown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: homeGrown.png (32 KB, 676x943) Image search: [Google]
homeGrown.png
32 KB, 676x943
"This is certainly an example of the kind of home-grown extremism that all of us have been concerned about for a very long time,"

does this confirm that ISIS is American?
>>
>>77120306
>49 people were killed

did someone rise from the dead?
>>
>oh, well, I see that he didn't know of any ISIS members
>this certainly means that he wasn't a muslim terrorist
>>
>>77120306
I think the idea is that he had no tie to ISIS right up until he made that 911 call proclaiming his support for the Islamic State.
>>
>>77120502
thats fucking bullshit and everybody knows it.

Tbhe FBI investigated him 3 fucking times after friends of his were found to have joined up with ISIS
>>
>>77120306
>CNN
If course there is no leak, goyim, the FBI only contacted him twice about being in contact with other ISIS members. Stop being so islamaphobic, that's exactly what ISIS wants
>>
>>77120306
>he was born in a stable, so he is a horse
>this terror is american totally guyz
>>
File: SpreadYourArmCheeks.png (219 KB, 1026x582) Image search: [Google]
SpreadYourArmCheeks.png
219 KB, 1026x582
Anyway, there is just ONE solution to that hate goyims, pic related.
>>
>>77120458
50 if you count the shooter I'm thinking.
>>
>>77120306
>literally pledges allegiance to ISIS
>Uhhh there's nothing suggesting he's related to ISIS!
>>
>>77121443
he didn't send isis his registration forms in time

not isis sorry buddy i don't make the rules
>>
>>77120306
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
>>
>>77121086
I've always wondered why they count the shooter in the death report. always seemed inappropriate to me
>>
>>77120306
ISIS quite literally attacked the US on American Soil and that faggot stands up there and says, "there is no direct link to ISIS"

this is fucking crazy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.