[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are only half the problem, cucks are the other.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1465748409663.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1465748409663.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
Muslims are only half the problem, cucks are the other.
>>
>>77119460
Muslims AND gays must perish.
>>
I totally agree
Yesterday 50 liberals and a muslim died

Who won? Society
>>
Does it make me a bad person if I enjoy the ISIs anthem?

On another note, does anybody here give a fuck? I'm so edgy.
>>
>>77119460
cucks are 95% of the problem
>>
>knife is backwards
>>
>>77119460
I loved Milo's analogy on this, it was something along the lines of

>Islam is a common cold while feminism is AIDS, is easy to fight off unless you have AIDS
>>
>>77119793
It's a nice song but too bad it's about jihad and shit.
>>
>>77119460
>that nasheed chanting
Haha, I could imagine it in my head
>>
tfw travelling to the Arab nation Germanistan in 2 hours.

wish me luck, lads.
>>
>>77119460
But he wasn't a Real Muslimâ„¢
>>
>>77120445
You gonna get beheaded
>>
>>77120633
not with Kek by my side, i won't.
>>
>>77119544
Kill everyone!!
>>
>>77119460
Muslims are simply exploiting the weaknesses exposed by the West. Female empowerment.
>>
>>77119460
He's using the wrong side of the blade.
>>
>>77120118
a realistic representation of muslim intelligence

also, that way the torture lasts longer. so a win win
>>
>>77119460
Wait, so the cucks are also responsible aiding the rise of extremism in the Middle East? Were they the ones who decided to give them guns among other things and blowing up their enemies who keep them in check?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.