[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will take over Europe after the Muslims do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 650x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 650x461
Who will take over Europe after the Muslims do?
>>
>>77115613
>Implying anyone would want to after Eurabia becomes a third world shithole.
>>
China I hope.
>>
File: Africa population.png (44 KB, 870x469) Image search: [Google]
Africa population.png
44 KB, 870x469
>>77115613
>Who will [demographically] take over the world

Currently, one-third of the world's Muslim population resides in Africa and, by 2050, Africa's population is going to more than double the current numbers.
>>
>>77115613
Mother Russia.
>>
If whites started reproducing again and started being willing to stand up for their own interests, Europe would be a tough nut to crack, and I expect Islam will be a stronger check on the failure modes of liberalism than just about anything else has been.

Once they're all forcibly converted, I don't think anything else will be taking over Europe.
>>
>>77115613
no one, once islam takes over eternal wars between muslim is ensue next, just take a look to the middle east, the grand ummah that the muslims plan for the world is literally the death of humanity, muslims are the ones who will bring nuclear anihilation to the world
>>
>>77117635
Nah. If we sure up Europe's borders, their population will level out when they starve because of lack of food.
>>
File: madmuhumad.jpg (24 KB, 403x288) Image search: [Google]
madmuhumad.jpg
24 KB, 403x288
>>77115613

Well there's a good chance the shia's and the sunni's will kill each other and cancel the Muslim problem out themselves. So just munch on popcorn I guess.
>>
File: racist.jpg (98 KB, 960x786) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
98 KB, 960x786
>>77118578
>>77119752

But that is RACIST, we can't be doing that!
>>
File: Polandball.png (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Polandball.png
28 KB, 600x600
>>77115613
We will, obviously.
>>
>>77115613
The Russo-Anglican American confederate.
>>
>>77119970
Well, in our countries we procreate to the point that we know we can support. If they don't have the foresight to realise that since they have a loaf of bread between them for a week may not support 8 kids, then that is their stupid fault.
>>
>>77119970

That shit is fatal to the modern post-christian west, but I'm pretty sure that in Eurabia it will just get you beheaded
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.