[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lEDDIT MORE REDPILLED THAN /POL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
how does it fucking feel knowing that reddit is more redpilled than /pol/, the top fucking page is all anti-obama stuff and pro-trump stuff. You guys should be fucking ashamed. This is the top page of reddit right now, /pol/s first page is shills crying about the NRA
>>
>>77112258
Mods and admins are asleep
>>
reddit is a 4chan satellite with the_donald running a muck right now
>>
>>77112258
It's not a race you know.
Good thing more and more redditors begin to acknowledge the reality, the more the MSM alienate themself their young audience the more vacuum we can fill.
>>
>>77112258

It's women's rights and anti-Muslim overseas.

That's kosher.
>>
>>77112258
I went to leddit last night.

Most of the posts on the front page were from the donald Trump subreddit.
I leaned back into my chair, and had to shut my eyes because I was tearing up.

All the shit we gave leddit, it's very name was in the spam filter for a few months near 2014-15.

And now its a major supporter for Donald Trump.
The future is looking fucking beautiful.
>>
>>77112258
Actually one of the most underreported things on /pol/ is Obama. He is finished, most dramatic fall of any president ever with a speech, he showed himself to be sympathetic to ISIS and terrorists and obsessed with guns, will be about 42% approval in August 1 but legacy forever damaged.
>>
>>77112258
It's not a surprise there are less Eurocucks there so every thread won't be muslims r gud guise or gunz is bad n shiet
>>
>whore going to a muslim country

what did she expect? fuck her for going to those countries. Luck she wasn't stoned.
>>
you guys need to go back

FUCK OFF ALREADY
>>
This entire board has gone to absolute shit. 90% of the post are leftist raid spams and troll junk. The other 10% are /b/ tier garbage.

I've actually given up on it for about a week now.
>>
>>77114542
Orlando was only the beginning. Chaos brings order
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.