[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone See This On CNN JUst Now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: CNN_1.png (305 KB, 586x376) Image search: [Google]
CNN_1.png
305 KB, 586x376
Erin just asked the CAIR Florida Coordinator about how the Gunman AND a previous suicide bomber attended the same mosque in Florida.

>but nobody knows who the gunman is or anything

>yeah but nobody knows who the suicide bomber was or anything

>yeah can't really comment because don't know anything about them

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Erin just gave her a pass and moved on..........
>>
CAIR complicit in the death of Americans by a Muslim again. If no one knows anything about him, why was he under investigation since 2013? Stupid bitch
>>
File: 3160676.jpg (343 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
3160676.jpg
343 KB, 666x1024
>>77111768
You guys have the same cnn as us? you basically watch our news all day? how cuck can the u.k. be?
>>
>>77112255
>You guys have the same cnn as us?

I just watch it for the keks 2bh

Top UK news channels are Sky and BBC but both are biased as fuck. Fox News is the only channel talking sense this year actually.
>>
>>77111768
CAIR is a muzzie brotherhood plant. Even banned in UAE.
>>
>>77112255
they dont have freedom of the press over their. leave em alone
>>
>>77112255
nah europe gets a different cnn, only few things get aired in both usa and europe
>>
>>77112565
Is BBC worse in the UK or something? We get the international version here in the US and it's slightly biased sure, but I've seen Brits claim that it's basically a left-wing propaganda outlet in the UK.
>>
>>77113330
BBC Int is on par with CNN in terms of spin and propaganda. If you don't see this in the shit they post daily you're either unfamiliar with Britprop or an Anglophile experiencing cognitive dissonance. In fact I'll go find something that backs the globalist degeneracy diversification movement right now
>>
>>77113582
I'm not talking about the site, that's biased as shit too, I'm talking about the nightly newscast that we get on BBC America. Guess I should have clarified.
>>
>>77113582
this desu the bbc is fucking shit
>>
File: eljusto.jpg (89 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
eljusto.jpg
89 KB, 490x735
>>77112255

JUST
>>
>>77111768
the media has also crushed the interview with the faggot who jammed the back door so no one could escape. he said he heard people banging on the door while him and anther fagg held the door. he hoped that no one was killed because he was scared. will Orlando police please arrest this fag and find out what else he knows. he may have seen someone jump the fence and get away. at least question the fag don't continue to protect these theocrats.
>>
>>77113775
Taxpayer dollars well spent
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.