[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that it's a possibility Martial Law will be enac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So now that it's a possibility Martial Law will be enacted and that Obama might lead a coup - can we have a serious discussion about what the fuck we're going to do when Martial Law is enacted?

It's scary shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBKCnJPFO5I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHODO8hW10Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
>>
I'll actually be rounding up as many gun owners I can to resist. I'm serious. Martial law is tyranny
>>
>>77108983
I too would round up my friends to protest. But without guns. I lost them all in a boating accident so did my friends
>>
>>77108983
>>77109379
They'll set up choke points at major highways and roads so you can't go anywhere. You won't be able to reach your friends unless all 100 of your buddies live across the street.
>>
>>77109379

Guns don't kill people
Boats kill guns
>>
>>77109688
We will boat to them.
>>
>>77108884
too many gun owners in alaska, they couldnt pull that shit.
>>
>>77109913
No one cares about your desolate isolated state. It's not a threat
>>
>>77108884
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>77109688
But of course they do. We have weekly group sessions over the loss of our guns in the boating accidents. Seriously ban assault boats
>>
>>77109822
Oi fuck off cunt, your just jealous.
>>
what is the posse comitatus act
>>
>>77110112
Please try harder to keep up with the latest meme news. Thanks
>>
>>77110112

He's larping. There might be a view chimpouts at the conventions, big deal.
>>
>>77109822
Fucking secret muslim ocean, I knew it wasn't on our side when it started identifying as an "Indian."
>>
>>77109379
>I too would round up my friends to protest. But without guns.
what the point then you pinko
>>
>>77110547
>joke
>
>
>
>you
>>
>>77108884
Lol. With what support? Military hates him.
>>
>>77112043
The illegals that he's gonna let sign up to get their citizenship.
>>
>>77108884
Never will happen. Most people in military that actually do the FIGHTING and the hard work hate Obama and liberals with a passion because they know how it is. The moment he tries something funny, he'd be shut the fuck down and the military would join the Rebels
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.