[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be miscegenation with a northern Afghan/Tajik girl, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: AAAAAA.jpg (25 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA.jpg
25 KB, 500x282
Would it be miscegenation with a northern Afghan/Tajik girl, /pol/?
>>
They are the original aryans (part of Persia)
>>
>>77108060
Most of them are dumb as rocks but I've had a chat with her. She doesn't half know how beautiful she is, but when the name Clinton dropped she immediately said that she deserves no better than a jail cell. She's complete waifu material as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>77107885
Yes. She's not white.
>>
>>77108383
Are you a fag? Why does a wife need to be smart? So she can fall for the feminist career woman meme?
The fact that you post here looking for approval from pol, a board full of braindead Virgin neckbeards, means you're not man enough to make this thing work.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>77108752
What, you like dumb women? Smart people are more interesting to be around and fuck.
>>
>>77108752
I like someone capable of rational thought. It's more than can be said for most Iranids.
>>
>>77108925
Only if you're a cuck who can't fill the role of the leader, to lead your woman and teach her relevant things so she can be the best wife.
If you're a numale who wants the woman to have equal say, and take part of the man's leadership role, sure then you need her to be somewhat of a smart dyke who liked using a strapon on you
>>
>>77109116
It's funny how Iranians create the 3rd most engineers in the world adter russia 1st, usa 2nd.

If you want a smart woman, get an actual Iranian
>>
>>77109232
So you are saying that being the boss in a relationship excludes having a spouse that can weigh in on important decisions, understand you and your problems, and pull her own weight?
>>
>>77109232
Smart people can be submissive too. Just because someone's smart doesn't mean she's more assertive.
>>
>>77109464
I'm saying a real man can educate his women on relevant things, and make her smart where it counts. It wouldn't matter how smart she was at the start, if you know how to educate and mold her to fit your needs
>>
>>77109678
Well it would matter to me because I can't deal with someone who is too stupid to take a shit for more than a couple of minutes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.