[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ defending gays exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17
File: 1460717041042.jpg (89 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
1460717041042.jpg
89 KB, 800x620
Why does /pol/ pander to fairies and queers?

Both faggots and muslims are equally a plague, and they're killing eachother it seems.

Why does /pol/ like the gays?
>>
I may not support their actions, but I support their right to freedom.

I don't support the use of freedom to restrict the freedom of others- and that is the key difference.
>>
We Europeans deserve whats coming
>>
>>77102470
I don't? Nothing of value was lost and Trump gains more support. It was a win fucking win event.
>>
>>77102677
>freedom
There's that fucking buzzword again.

Freedom to what. Share aids? Fuck little kids?
>>
>>77102912
nah, if you have aids you should just not touch people.
>>
I hate them, and they are both a symtom and a cause of a decaying society.

By accepting homosexuality, we accept love that is based on purely your personal preferences, and not based on your duty as a person on this Earth. And what that duty is should be obvious enough; create a family, create children, raise them decently.

Homosexual love on the other hand justifies other types of "love" that have nothing to do with that. That means polygamy, unmarried love, pedophilia, cuckolding, hypergamy, and so on.

The problem with encouraging preference-based love is that it leads to the destruction of family units. As 80% of women prefer 20% of men, and men have no reason to stay loyal to women, nobody can get in a stable long-term relationship (hence high divorce rates), everyone wants to live young until they are 40, and huge swaths of men end up without sex (sexual frustration that drives them to do crazy things) and women end up without individual attention.

That leads to an unhappy country, and the country's fertility rate plummeting until it's people are no more.

Tl;dr acceptance of homosexuality spreads a nasty message, acceptance of homosexual marriage is a nail in the coffin.
>>
>>77102470
Because the gays were white, and the shooter was mudslime.

And he brought a gun to a no-gun zone, the big meanie.
>>
>>77102470

That bitch in the red is literally photographing his butthole.
>>
File: a28.gif (911 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
a28.gif
911 KB, 500x281
>>77102470
Because it's not about some muslim killing gays, it's about some muslim killing AMERICANS.

Now please, go back to surrendering to some brown person, you'll never be half the shitposter Australia is.
>>
>>77102470
I don't like them.
>>
maybe if homos weren't such filthy disgusting degenerates people wouldn't want to kill them so much
>>
I don't consider the average homosexual man as that which is depicted in your picture, OP

People on /pol/ seem to portray them as insane, irrational hyper-perverts which is more of a hyperbolic parody than reality.

Think about it. A lot of hetero sex has weird kinks, too. So does gay sex.

The one thing I don't agree with is the absolute vile basness which goes on at those "pride" parades, which your pic shows. But I think those are like 1% of the gay population. Because there are so few gays already, that 1% really sticks out though.
>>
>>77102470
Of course it's not a norm and it's bad to propagandize homosexuality. But it should be rather forced to be underground than killed. You can't just kill people. If you do, then you are not better than ISIS idiots.
>>
>>77103165
Kill yourself.
>>
File: narcissa_22vs7u.png (171 KB, 854x440) Image search: [Google]
narcissa_22vs7u.png
171 KB, 854x440
>>77102470
We aren't, retard.

We're just using the attack as tool against Islam. It's called opportunism.

Everyone in this thread who actually says we do defend them and bothers explaining why and how gays aren't that bad should kill himself.
>>
>>77102470
They may be faggots but at least they are our faggots.
>>
>>77102470
Because its easier to control pic related than deal with kebabs and their violent ways.
>>
>>77102912

>Implying /pol/ doesn't want the gays to die off with diseases
>>
>>77103563
THIS!
Hungary gets it.
>>
>>77103520
This kraut gets it
>>
>>77103486
I know you guys love euthanasia, but calm it there Boris
>>
>>77102912

Nah see when you fuck little kids you're infringing on their right to not be fucked by you, you can't do that

But yeah if they want to poz each other up it's no skin off my nose
>>
File: yeLjM2e.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
yeLjM2e.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
>>77103307
This
This
This
>>
>>77103414
They are though. Go to a park at 5am and you'll see many gay men "parking" aka having unprotected sex with strangers in their cars.

Gay men are disgusting hyper sexual perverts. AIDS is God's justice.

Pedophilia is next
>>
>>77102470
In the US gays generally have mid to high earning occupations, good taxpayers, net contributors. Tumblr-gays can be annoying, but that is a small percentage. Muslims in the US, i.e. like ones from Somalia (MN fag here) come here, do not integrate, and abuse the welfare system. Meanwhile you will get stuck behind a lady in full burka in the checkout line for 5 min, because she's not allowed to handle money and needs her husband to come to front of store.

Simple math. In the US gays are net contributors, Muslims are net leeches.
>>
>>77102677
M-m-mega cuck, back to lebbit
>>
Here is my message to homosexuals reading this:

You have no more claim to special treatment than people born with ADHD, autism, deafness or pedophilic sexuality.

Deal with it and surpress your sexuality, and marry a woman.

Nobody has an inherent "right" to express their sexual urges.
>>
Gays are white.
Muslims are brown foreigners.
OP is a race traitor.
>>
>be soldier
>wearing uniform in public one day because on my way home
>stop by the grocery store to get something to eat
>see two guys wearing the same uniform
>look closer and notice its just 2 idiots playing dress up
>suddenly they start to make out in public, like 2 men tongue kissing and grabbing each others dicks
>everyone seems to be not comfortable with it at all but nobody says anything

I thought about going full breivik on their asses but in that moment I was representing the state (its a few years ago before the whole refugee nigger thing) and I didn't want to get into trouble.
>>
>>77103620
Your flag looks kinda like Argentina's noice
>>
>>77102912
I'm sure your shitskins fuck more boi pussy than our gays.
>>
>>77103999
ALSO GAYS DON'T BREED
THEY DON'T TAKE OVER ENTIRE COUNTRIES

OP CHOMPS DICKS
>>
>>77102470
>Why does /pol/ like the gays?

gays know how to party, this is more a part of western culture than any islamic ritual.

plus grown humans let you get deeper, tighter and warmer than children and goats
>>
>>77103520
>you will never tonguefuck narcissa's boipuss
>>
>>77103979
is allah a woman?
>>
File: Gay degeneracy1.png (668 KB, 2182x1385) Image search: [Google]
Gay degeneracy1.png
668 KB, 2182x1385
>>77103414
>>
>>77103889
>Go to a park at 5am and you'll see many gay men "parking"
You seem to know a fair amount about what is going down. Also, who gives a fuck? You like to hang out at parks at 5AM and these gays are ruining the experience for you?
>>
File: Gay degeneracy2.jpg (562 KB, 1374x3035) Image search: [Google]
Gay degeneracy2.jpg
562 KB, 1374x3035
>>77104197
>>
the situation is useful for us and i don't feel bad. we said this was coming and we knew it was coming. their blood is on the hands of their own peers. they can either continue with their willful ignorance about the situation or acknowledge that trump is the only one with the nation's best interests in mind
>>
I don't care if they're faggots, but they're America's faggots.

Sandniggers should all die anyways, at least gays won't reproduce.
>>
>>77102470
You sound like a bigger faggot than the actual faggots.

Them being filthy degenerates is completely beside that point.

They are OUR filthy fucking degenerates, and we will purge them when we bloody well feel like it and not a moment sooner.

Mudslimes have no business getting involved.
>>
>>77103307
So you view gays as an american brethren?
It's like defending and saying cancer is part of your body, and shouldn't be removed.
>>
File: Gay degeneracy3.jpg (430 KB, 1158x2020) Image search: [Google]
Gay degeneracy3.jpg
430 KB, 1158x2020
>>77104232
>>
>>77102677
FPBP

Also, i don't like faggots, yes. But gay people are fine, /pol/ please.
>>
Why should the government regulate sexuality?

This was an attack on fifty American citizens. That's really all you need to know.
>>
>>77102470
Because fags only kill themselves.
>>
>>77104232

pls tell me this is /pol/ false-flagging. I don't even care if true, just lie to me.
>>
>>77103888

Found the homo
>>
>>77104197
>>77104232
>>77104266
Wow, some tiny degenerate forums. It's not like the same shit exists for straight people right?
>>
File: pol.jpg (46 KB, 369x365) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
46 KB, 369x365
Gays are degenerate as fuck, but Muslims are a TRUE ENEMY. They want me, my way of life, and EVERYONE who shares my way of life and beliefs DEAD. They are trying to undermine my culture and country, attacking to spread fear and cause the government to infringe upon my rights.
>>
>>77104428
Found the muzzie.

see >>77104467

I'll stick with americans, degenerate or not, before shitskin mudslimes any day. They want America dead. I want America to rise.
>>
>>77102912
Freedom to fuck each other in the ass in their bedroom and not telling about it to the whole world, like it's something far better than being normal. They should have freedom for this and not be gunned down just because they're faggots. Even faggots can be decent people.
I'd pick a well-behaved inteligent cocksucker before muslim shitskin any day.
>>
>>77102470
No we don't. If you think that we do, it's the faggots that make you think of that.
>>
>>77102470
Who says we're defending those butt fucking perverts?
>>
File: HIV demographics.png (58 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
HIV demographics.png
58 KB, 700x302
>>77104451
HIV rates are pretty telling

pic related (MSM = male sex male)
>>
>>77103486
He is right though, unless you can make a convincing argument as to why he isn't then you're just being a faggot, and that means you should had been in that club with Dj. Omar "not the pump action you were looking" Mateen.
>>
>>77104681
Men spread STDs very well.
The lowest HIV rates are the dykes.
>>
>>77102470
Why do you care what they do?
>>
>>77104736
That's not all of it, it has to do with the fact that gays typically have sex with hundreds of anonymous strangers. Monogamous sex does not give you HIV.

The average straight male has a very tiny chance of getting AIDS, mostly because the average guy has sex with less than 10 women in his life

In the US 50% of black homosexuals have AIDS. Something like 20% of whites
>>
>>77102730
Kek. Yeah you do, Greece especially.
>>
>>77103307
KEK
>>
>>77104197
>>77103889
m8s
Straight people do dogging too
And they probably do that poz shit as well

It's still disgusting but in no way representative of all the gay people.
>>
Gays having AIDS only matters if you intend to fuck them.
>>
>>77104933
>gays typically have sex with hundreds of anonymous strangers
Not this bullshit again. It is not typical.
The studies saying this are from the 70s, where they walked into some disgusting swingers bar in San Francisco and polled about 10 people.
It's a minority of gay men having a vast amount of the sex.
>>
>>77105182
How would you know???

Are you just assuming that blindly?
For thousands of years homosexuality has been associated with pedophilia and disease
>>
Because they are people and don't deserve to be slaughtered for being alive
>>
>>77105267
If that really is true, how the fuck does 25% of the gay population get AIDS?

Rates of Syphilus, gonnorhea, herpes....etc. all much much much higher in gay men.
Which is why gays have been banned from donating blood
>>
>>77102470

Fags deserve to be killed. Just not by muslims
>>
There is a difference between being gay and being a faggot.

Gay people just the same sex.

Faggots are these drag queens parading at the Christopher Street day fucking each other during broad daylight on the street.
>>
>>77105267

>Apologising this hard for faggots

Of course you would be an anglo.
>>
>>77105430

Same as how Necrophiles are different from Necrolololophiles rite? fark off cuck
>>
>>77105366
Must be something wrong with the US then, since it's nowhere near as bad in the UK.
Or look at Japan, where HIV is essentially non existent despite a thriving gay subculture.
>>
>>77105504
That has to do with their border controls and totalitarian action taken against the spread of diseases, whereas in the US politicians ignored the problem for years.

That says nothing about the degeneracy of fags in Japan. For all we know they could be even more promiscuous
>>
>>77102470
Hating muslims isn't defending gays.
>>
Literally every post on /pol/
Hatred with a picture supporting your claims. How do you guys get through your day with so much hatred of things. Islam is a serious problem. Gays are not. Don't fuck gay people and you shouldn't have an issue. Terrorist cunts hide in plain sight and there no telling when or who the next attacker is.... Gays wear tight clothes and don't contribute to the overpopulation of earth. They adopt the kids retarded breeding couples too stupid to wear a condom don't want. It's just sad that something that has nothing to do with you matters so much to you and that you have to come to 4chan to vent your hatred. Y'all need to get a hobby or something.
>>
File: dasdasd.jpg (10 KB, 82x232) Image search: [Google]
dasdasd.jpg
10 KB, 82x232
>>
>>77105366
I like how you make up stuff. Keep it up. Hail flying spaghetti monster. Obama is poisoning the grass. This is fun!
>>
>>77106356
Tumbler is just a click away anon. You might find more faggots like you there to hug you and tell you everything is okay.
>>
File: straightwhitecismale.png (57 KB, 801x429) Image search: [Google]
straightwhitecismale.png
57 KB, 801x429
>>77102470
Because our culture values freedom; even if you're a flaming faggot, we won't throw you off a building, and job/housing discrimination is illegal. Isn't that great?

It's almost like straight white Christian males aren't the problem.......
>>
>>77103307
Almost every single person killed was a spic or gay nigger.
>>
>>77106585

Bolshevic Fedora Cuck detected.

Go back to >>>/lgbt/ and have buttsex with your muslim gay friends there.
>>
>>77103165
Kill yourself
>>
>>77106781

ANOTHER Bolshevic Fedora Cuck detected.

>>
>>77106781
This guy gets it
>>
>>77102470
>equally a plague

Gays just want to be degenerate.
Muslims want to kill everybody and instate Sharia Law worldwide.
>>
>>77104702
The convincing argument is that it is not my duty to do anything. Fuck you and him for thinking everyone is obligated to follow some make believe duty.
>>
>>77106885

1 MORE Bolshevic Fedora Cuck detected.

>>
>>77102470
Because traps.
>>
>>77106924
And this is why you are in Canada. Again, if you can't make a convincing argument as to why he is wrong then you should be the one commiting the killing of yourself. He is still right about what he said.
>>
>>77103165
>And what that duty is should be obvious enough; create a family, create children, raise them decently.
to the people who pander to this
>homosex is unnatural!!!1
bullshit (it is bullshit because homosexuality is observed throughout nature), I would like to ask:

are you also in favour of outlawing blowjobs?
anal sex? masturbation?

some muslim countries go so far as to do the above, maybe you should move there
>>
>>77107007
Same guy. I just come here to see if any of you actually discuss politics in a reasonable fashion sometimes. Nope. Just spout 1/16 truths that you think support your idiotic claims. I thought I might see discussion on the terrorist attack that killed 50 people. Nope. Just mainly that gays are a plague. Keep it up guys. It's fun to read I'm on a boring car ride anyway.
>>
>>77103165
Holy shit, what a based anglo
>>
>>77107204
>but dogs fuck other dogs everytime
>but x animal fucks the same animal everytime

Are you aware that when an animal does this it is rejected by his or her peers and usually left for dead? When you research what type of animal does it, you find an infinite number of anomalies that in an stable natural environment does not exist. That argument is 10 years old, and I advice you, and the degenerat lbgt community to look up new arguments or to start being researchers in respective fields.

But I guess you and all those faggots are busy sucking each other off.
>>
>>77107204
Atta boi Germany
I'm also surprised how many reasonable people are in here. Not just those that agree with me either. Some are actually making a convincing argument. I'm just not going to miserably with some cunt because it's what I'm supposed to do. I'm only here once to live. I'll be damned if I do so trying to please others with my lifestyle choices.
>>
>>77107007
Not gay dude, but either way I'd never let someone like you tell me what I can and can't do.
>>
>>77107740
You just sound like a cuck now holy shit. No wonder you people get shot and killed.
>>
>>77107857
....That doesn't even make sense
>>
I support American citizens whether they are non-white or gay. But if you ever uphold another ideology above that of being American (like most Muslims and BLM blacks) then you lose my respect. And you especially lose it when you act out on your crappy beliefs and kill my own countrymen. Americans come first. An attack on an American is an attack on all of us.
>>
>>77108029
To you it doesn't, and the reason why is simple.
>>
>>77103889
Go downtown at 5am and you'll see many straight men picking up scantily clad female crack whores and having unprotected sex with strangers in their cars.
>>
>>77108073
Word
>>
>>77108073
Ignore the flag I'm in Alberta for work
>>
>>77107141
This is why I'm in Canada? I don't get what you're saying. Gay sex has been around forever, you're not going to change anything with your moral policing. Go join Isis if you care so much.
>>
>>77107404
>expecting online discourse to be reasonable
no bud
>>
>>77104059
Never say that disgusting word again.
>>
>>77107857
Who are the ones that get shot and killed? Maybe you should pick up a newspaper you delusional piece of shit.
>>
even if you find it disgusting, in a free country, two consenting adults can do what ever they like to each other. Besides, there's too many fucking people, and gays can't reproduce.

Muslims on the other hand view us the Kafir, to be dominated and islamafied. Their goal ultimately is too place Sharia on the whole world.

The Muslims have figured out by now that they can't beat us with war, instead they're using our democracy against us. Flooding our countries with millions of Muslims and democratically voting in Muslims in position of power.

I mean, look at the capital city of my country, Sadiq Khan. This is the beginning of something sinister.

Gays are not a threat, Islam is the biggest threat the Western world has ever faced.
>>
>>77108333
What a convincing argument as to why it was wrong lad. Wow-weh
>>
>Mom calls me up
>Mom: "Omg, Anon, did you hear? There was another mass shooting!"
>Me: "Oh, what happened?"
>Mom: "A Muslim shot up a gay club, It's being called the worst massacre in American history!"
>Me: "Nice, the Muslims finally did something right for once"
>Awkward Silence

Yeah I kind of agree. A few years back /pol/ realized that Muslims were going to be that useful idiot that stopped the rapidly increasing degeneration of America; All the die-hard anti-Muslims are newfags and should be ignored.
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
>>77102912

>Fuck little kids?

Implying Muslims are any better
>>
>>77102470
>Why is /pol/ defending gays exactly?
No one's defending them. What may look like defense is merely a way to "utilize" them against the True and Eternal Enemy. Once they've outlived their usefulness, they're next.
>>
>>77103394

>Muslims
>people
>>
/pol/ is basically saying that ALL GAYS SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT, ALL BLACKS TOO, ALL MUSLIMS TOO, ALL LATINOS TOO, ALL JEWS TOO, ALL ASIANS, ALL AFRICANS TOO. Basically everyone who isn't a white god-fearing gun loving republican should be exterminated, and they actually think holding this position is sensible and reasonable. Let's say they somehow achieved this, the world is now inhabited only by them. What do they do? Nothing, because they're autistic and can't talk to women, who just witnessed them murdering 90% of the world, also sex is "degeneracy" as is everything except posting porn on 4chan. Why do they want to murder everyone? Because... God said so
>>
>>77102470
We can beat the gays later. If we can't beat the false religion now, we never will.
>>
>dealing with women except for making babies

No thanks
>>
>>77103394
Maybe if Americans*
Fixed
>>
>>77108720
You're not gay are you? I mean, if my mom told me something like that I would burst out laughing and tell her she's getting the years get to her,or something humurous, not remain in silence. what the fuck.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>77108720

>A few years back /pol/ realized that Muslims were going to be that useful idiot that stopped the rapidly increasing degeneration of America

By turning America into an Arab non-white shithole?

Fuck off race traitors. You're just spewing the pro-Muslim Jew media narrative.
>>
>>77108720
Picking Slimes over faggots, how delusional are you?
>>
>>77103165
>duty
What a fucking moron holy shit.
>>
>>77109055
>Not knowing what a useful idiot is
Leave the tactically work to the USA, you've got decapitations in the street to be attending to.
>>
>>77109181
Yes, and your country is going to be next unless you prioritise the real threat.
>>
Gays can't pass on their degenrate genetics so yeah we like them more than shitskins
>>
File: 1464514879900.png (305 KB, 389x446) Image search: [Google]
1464514879900.png
305 KB, 389x446
>>77102470
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>77108094
That's cute. You're retarded.
>>
>>77107204
And many animals like hamsters eat the children of competing males. Does that mean it's a good thing to do, it is natural.
>>
>>77103835
Since Ireland is a nation that doesn't mind gay sex and AIDS, whenever I meet an Irishman, I will know that he thinks gay sex and AIDS are great fun. This perception is not peculiar to me. It should be skin off your nose if you think that sort of reputation undesirable. Or do you envy the Swedes what can be said of them?
>>
>>77102470
Because the only straight sex in France involves getting cucked by Ahmed

I'll take non-violent, incapapable of reproducing, potential Trump voters over unpleasable sandniggers any day. If it weren't for your paternity test laws preventing you from finding out how many French men are raising other men's children you'd agree.
>>
>>77109642
Read
>>77107723

Their argument is a decade old and faggots still clinch to it without doing a bit of research, sperging that >muh nature does it
when in fact, nature doesn't "do" it.

I like your example though, gonna start using it thanks.
>>
Worrying about gays when dealing with islam is like worrying about mold when your house is on fire.
>>
It happens in nature sure, but in nature it serves zero purpose. And animals will try to fuck your leg given the chance. It's a terrible analogy. Teehee anal. Point being it's gross to some but not worth complaining about.
>>
>>77108730
right....they literally worship and model their lives after a known pedophile.
>>
>>77109642
I'd rather kill another man's children than have to raise them in place of my own.
I bet your wife's boyfriend likes your argument, though.
>>
>>77110461
>gross to some
It is gross to any man of sound mind. Homosexual intercourse necessarily involves insertion of the penis in to a cavity that passes and contains faeces. Human shit.
It's on par with fucking children or dogs. It is utterly depraved.
I have heard the theory that anal intercourse is all the worse when performed by a man on a woman, and I can understand this theory, too.
>>
>>77110536
Oh your a terrible person. I get what you're saying now.
>>
>>77103165
But you're more than willing to accept muslim cock in your daughters asses aren't you Nigel? Need we remind you of Rotherhamm?
>>
>>77102470
Do you yurocucks even read """"us"""" burger clappers' responses? The overall tone is "meh" and more concern about muh 2nd amendment rights.

Sure, you have some bleeding hearts who still felt sorry for the gays and the high score, but if this mudslime had shot up a bunch of innocent heterosexual cis gender all-natural Americans we actually care about, we'd be unified, flag waving, and all up in arms and calling for glassing Muzzies.
>>
>>77102470
It's good for us politically, enemy of my enemy, good time to score points with some swing voters and bring them over to Trump.

Neckbeards and autists like to act like fags are the worst thing to ever happen, but Islam is 10x worse.
>>
>>77109642
>comparing consensual sex act between grown adult men to slaughtering children

you just went full retard and back, m8
>>
>>77110737
Better stay away from porn sites. I here it happens there a lot. But you probably don't masturbate because you can't reproduce that way.
>>
>>77110737
this
>>
>>77107723
>Are you aware that when an animal does this it is rejected by his or her peers and usually left for dead?
I was not. Source?
>>
>>77102470
Unless someone's actions are negatively affecting others in a demonstrable, tangible, and realistic way, I think people should generally be allowed to do what they want. Can you prove that it actually damages you in some way when 2 gay men suck each others' dicks, when you're at home playing video games and don't even know it's happening?
>>
>the world is burning
>tfw no bf
>>
>>77104585
Inshallah
>>
File: 1464908815415.png (349 KB, 829x539) Image search: [Google]
1464908815415.png
349 KB, 829x539
Just remove religion.

We don't need it anymore.
>>
/pol/ became a /lgbt/ board

lmao, true face is finally revealed
>>
>>77103486
>>77106781
>>77107204

You triggered the homos. Good job.
>>
ok read most of this debate and it boils down to this:faggots just want to live a life of their own and give back to the society they live in.main points being they are net gain financially and they want to integrate into society.i.e. not fucking kill people.Also have no religious baggage that must be accommodated.
muslims on the other hand,almost by a tradition are net loss financially because they are work adverse,are not very productive and have a special snowflake attitude that generally renders them complete assholes.Drains on social services,must learn new language to integrate,are aggro,ungrateful and no loyalty to host country.i.e. only self identify host nationality for financial gain.Plus dress and appearance remain foreign to host population via religious belief.
Now add to that, part of the population are foreign soldiers that with suicidal fervor,want to kill the citizens of the host nation.No middle ground or really any negotiation points.Psychopaths hating another culture and genociding that culture at every opportunity.
So they are already an abrasive pain in the ass,are cultral elitists and generally make you not want to know them.Then u find out some of them want to govto real war with you,not over a beef but because they despise the freedoms you have fought to defend.
answer is pretty clear and to me,world bros,weve got a crisis on our hands that has to be taken care of immediately.We are at war and until we are not,we cannot really even address our own internal issues.Faggot shit and our own decay has to wait until we solve the immigration issue of muslims/here in us- mexicans also.
And the well...there are good ones debate know what?the good ones are gonna have to prove they are allies.Information and shows of true solidarity.
Anyway choice to me is pretty fuckin clear to me.When at war you dont try and discuss where you are taking your dry cleaning,you focus on shooting the enemy.
>>
>>77102470
Both Islam and Gayness are mental disorders.
But the faggots don't invade countries in mass, and because they aren't anymore obliged to marry and have children in a generation or two they'll go extinct.
The mudshits on the other hand constantly increase their numbers so they will keep being a menace for society even in many centuries from now.
>>
Civilization would be a lot more fun without dunecoons and faggots to be honest
>>
>>77106823
POO
>>
>>77104300

I thought that has been established already. It's the same with nigger != black man.
>>
>>77103165
the irony being people who think this will never be able to have sex of any kind outside of the disabled and criminals.
>>
>>77116144
Homosexuality is either a relatively common birth defect or a mental disorder, depending on the person. In any case it can never be eradicated, so it's pointless to even consider it. New gay babies will always be born and there's nothing stopping them from becoming contributing adults who benefit their societies. They won't father children, but they support other people's children with their taxes. Unless we are talking about suicidal tranny faggots, they are usually not leeches. You have to actively try to pull the degenerate perverts among them on a pedestal to start considering them a problem.

Islam is a religion designed to support a predatory, constantly expanding empire. It is designed to subjugate foreign populations and inextricable linked to politics. Unlike gays, they are a real danger to any non Muslim country, but they can be stopped, even completely, just by stopping Islamic immigration and prohibiting any form of proselytization inside your borders.

They would both be complete non issues if there was the tiniest will to deal with them, but it that was the case we wouldn't be seeing the decline of Western civilization.
>>
>>77119138
>birth defect or a mental disorder

why not both?
>>
>>77107796

You are butthurt faggot. Nobody cares and stop pushing your degenerate shit and pulling ubermenschenism lower you filthy excuse of a human being.
>>
>>77102470
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
>>
Hourly reminder that people with HIV should be branded as a precondition of being treated.
>>
>>77102912
Freedom from coercion. The moment you force someone, against their will to do something that they do not believe in, so long as they are not harming others, you erode freedom.
>>
>>77104263
They are functioning elements to the economy. If you attempt to coerce people from being free to do as they choose, they become less productive elements.
>>
>>77104414
No, sorry man. That is legitimate.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.