[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comments from the arabic news pages reporting the Florida shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ferfergf.png (592 KB, 1820x1540) Image search: [Google]
ferfergf.png
592 KB, 1820x1540
I am sick and tired of hearing that we shouldn't blame all muslims and shit like that. The truth is the majority of muslims DO SUPPORT this kind of thing, how can it not be Islam's fault, when so many muslims are like this?

anyway I have collected some of the comments from the news pages reporting the Florida shooting and translated them.

I just hope this shuts up all the Islam sympathizers.

I hope so much that stricter laws are put against such a thing, like kicking out the family of the terrorist, so other families who suspect their kid of such a thing, would report him so they don't lose all the privilege they have in the US or Europe. They definitely don't want to go back to living in their shitty muslim countries.
>>
I will also post some translated tweets about this subject later.
>>
this is excellent stuff, do you have a patreon?
>>
shut up racist he did it because of the gop
>>
islam sympathizer here (as in not a supporter of islam genocide or mass deportation)
how is this any different from all the god blesses you autists are writing here?
>>
>>77087909
>he "identifies as white" so that makes him a white supremacist

I read this on twitter. it was not a parody profile.
>>
>>77088006
we're not saying "God bless the murderer"

that would be the primary difference.
>>
File: 1465807510487.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465807510487.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
>>
>>77088225
Thanks for this
>>
>>77088006

We are posting anonymously on paraguayan fleamarket network known for exaggeration, flippancy and trolling.

They are posting in on their real social media accounts and their words are backed by their people's actions and policies irl.
>>
I don't think this translation is correct, really really doubt it.. Racist shithead.
>>
>>77088225
Wow someone already did it, good
>>
>>77088821
It is 100% correct, you can ask any arab
>>
>>77088821
1) Islam is not a race you utter knobjockey
2) He's from Lebanon anyway, Ahmed.
>>
>>77088821

The guy posting it is from Lebanon you retarded fuck. i.e. a land of Christians that have had to put up with Muslim bullshit for longer than the US has existed
>>
>>77087517

God Bless Christmas Tree Country
>>
>>77088821
Use software to grab the characters and you will find out that the RACIST NUTJOB PLEB was right, but it's easier to be ignorant.
>>
الأفغان يريدون أن يقولوا للأمريكان كلمتين لا ثالث لهما، لن ننسى.

"Afgans only want to say two words to the Americans, 'not forget' (you will not forget)"

http://www.aljazeera.net/news/international/2016/6/12/%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%87%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88
>>
>>77090742
>%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.