[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... have you guys been keeping up with the LA suspect? Thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So... have you guys been keeping up with the LA suspect? Things are getting pretty interesting http://www.weaselzippers.us/276821-breaking-man-with-explosives-and-long-rifle-arrested-in-la-said-he-was-going-to-gay-pride-festival/
>>
>disgruntled bernie supporter
>>
>>77080488
>gay disgruntled bernie supporter

Ftfy
>>
Ban assault faggots.
>>
Ban weapons grade memes
>>
didn't he play jesse in breaking bad
>>
>>77080422
I know nothing about this tall drink of water

Do tell
>>
>assault rifles
>large quantities of ammunition
>tannerite
>gay pride festival

I legitimately believe this man is not a terrorist

he's just a poster from /k/
>>
>>77080422
Frodomophobe
>>
Hasn't it been revealed that he never said he was going to hurt anybody, just that he was attending the parade?
>>
>>77080422
I dunno. Sounds like a faggot might need to be armed with all these mudslimes running around.
>>
>>77080422
Democratic propoganda to discredit the Republican presidential nominee

OR whatever the meme is
>>
Two sources saying that the original claim that he said he was intending to do harm was false. He just said he was attending the parade, nothing more.

http://fox40.com/2016/06/12/santa-monica-police-chief-armed-suspect-did-not-say-he-meant-harm/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-man-arrested-california-guns-explosives-39798076
>>
>>77082481

I mean, most of us are smarter than that to go to california with anything fun but yeah I'm honestly open to the possibility this guy was a harmless whacko.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.