[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The shooter's dad is fucking nuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why is he still on facebook posting shit about being the president of afghanistan or whatever when 1) he's not the president of afghanistan and 2) his son just killed fifty people

Big big ask but any Pashto/Dari speakers here?

https://www.face.book.com/seddique.mateen?fref=pb
>>
>>77078506

can't see any posts on his profile

do I need a kikebook account?
>>
>>
>>77078909
You probably do yeah, he has one post 1 hr ago and another 6 hrs ago. The one 6 hrs ago is a fucking t-shirt with his head on it. Like get off facebook man
>>
>>77078946

kek what the fuck is this guy? the leader of some government in exile?
>>
>>77079642
I think so, yeah. Calls it the "Durand Jirga," you can find some balkan-style map shit where his ~greater afghanistan~ takes most of pakistan's land

http://m.voanews.com/a/seddique-mateen-florida-shooters-father/3372878.html

Hope MSM keeps looking into the guy, he looks fun
>>
>>77078506
You can take the lion out of the jungle but you can't take the goatfucker off the hilltop.
>>
File: CEZVE.jpg (50 KB, 717x500) Image search: [Google]
CEZVE.jpg
50 KB, 717x500
walk into a USA bank.. "Hi id like to open an account for my company: founded a company called Provisional Government of Afghanistan, Corporation, which is registered at his home address in Florida."

sure thing sir, have seat would you like some coffee?
>>
>photos of shirtless super buff dudes

So I'm guessing he raped his son, making him hate gays
>>
>>77078506
Well, Daddy's yahoo email address features prominently in his jewtube videos. Perhaps he needs a hint...
>>
Looks like the page has been deleted now, unless that link is wrong
>>
>>77083485
Remove the .
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.