[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BARRICADED DOOR AT PULSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1440375562641.jpg (25 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1440375562641.jpg
25 KB, 360x270
I heard earlier that one of the people fleeing the club barricaded the door behind him, trapping other people in. I can't find any reference to it now, though.

Someone mentioned it on here first, and then I saw one of the patrons tell Stephanopoulos he tried to get out a back door but it was being held closed and he had to find another way out, to which Stephanopoulos said that makes sense since someone earlier had told him that they barricaded a door and said "hopefully no one died because of it" or something along those lines.

Does anyone have any reference to this happening?
>>
>>77078226
Fags can't figure out doors , they only come out of closets
>>
>>77078337
fpbp
>>
>>77077777
>>
>>77078226
https://twitter.com/TheReal_Minnema/status/742171078844284929
>>
>>77078337
Kek>>77078464
>>
>>77078226
audio at 1:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYEIXvCSdQ
>>
https://youtu.be/ovHILylMhDs

dispelling the fiction

it's just an idiot
>>
>>77078337
Hahaha dude, my sides. That was a goodin.
>>
>>77078710
What fiction?
>>
>>77078963
that this is anything more than a retarded gay guy. i dont want this turning into a sandy hook conspiracy
>>
>>77078963
the post before his saying it was an accomplice holding the door
>>
>>77079050
thank (you)
>>
>>77079050
>>77079032
Gotcha, I hadn't watched that infowars video yet.

Yeah I was watching live when that guy was cut off on ABC, they reconnected him like 20 seconds later and he finished telling the story and it matched up perfectly to what Stephanopoulos heard earlier from the guy who held it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.