[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
australia news june 10th pulse shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: australia_news_june_10th.png (161 KB, 1153x901) Image search: [Google]
australia_news_june_10th.png
161 KB, 1153x901
by the way.
>>
>>77072802
Do you people need this explained to you every single time? The dates Google gives are not accurate.
>>
>>77072939
Sure explain it to me.
>>
The Australian posted their article on June 13th at 2:08 AM.
>>
>>77073021
It's based on the news site. If they make a mistake, google adopts it automatically.
Nice tinfoil btw
>>
>>77073268
How is it based "on the news site"?

Care to explain?
>>
>>77072939
>>77073268
Neither of you have answered me, or explained your positions clearly.
>>
>>77073354
Either the xml files date (timestamp) or the date of the meta information of the html.
>>
>>77073557
Sooo....... what youre saying is that the Jews did this?

Got it. RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>77073485
>I am retarded and don't know shit. Explain the world to me exactly to disprove my point
>>
>>77073557
Hmm looked in the source and couldn't find anything to corroborate your claim.

Bummer.
>>
>>77073354
News sites have a bunch of blank templates uploaded the previous day that they can just slot news into.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.