[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS OBAMA TO RUN FOR 3RD TERM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: breakingnewshd.jpg (120 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
breakingnewshd.jpg
120 KB, 1200x801
http://newsexaminer.net/politics/obama-announces-plans-for-a-third-term-presidential-run/

daily reminder a president can't run for a 3rd term unless war happens or a huge attack
>>
that nig is dead if he tries
>>
>>77072361
gonna need a source
>>
>>77072599
its right there anon and its the only source
>>
>>77072674
>real source
>>
>The U.S. Constitution does make an exception in the 22nd Amendment though: “This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.” This means Obama’s third term presidential run is only valid if he receives 75% approval from the Congress.
Ahahahaha!!!! Your '''''source''''' is literally retarded.

What this section of the 22nd amendment means is that the amendment itself has to be ratified by 75% of the several states in order to be considered a part of the constitution. It has, and is now considered the 22nd amendment. I have no idea how they got that Congress has to give 75% approval.
>>
>>77072951
he is still running 3rd term, i just can't find a source but he is teaming up with Clinton
>>
>>77072361
>that source
>not satire
>>
File: 1461286914419.png (627 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461286914419.png
627 KB, 1597x1600
>>
>>77073038

Even if he tried, which I doubt, he LITERALLY is not eligible to be either president or vice president. Congress will not allow it and disregard any ballot when they count the electoral votes.

>I just can't find a source
How convenient.
>>
>>77072361
NewsExaminer is a fake news site, dumbass.

http://www.snopes.com/tag/news-examiner/
>>
File: kill me.png (45 KB, 760x742) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
45 KB, 760x742
At first I thought I found a intelligent person but now I'm not so sure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.