[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/, I'm being sued I am a male OB/GYN fresh out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pelvic hands.png (118 KB, 437x234) Image search: [Google]
pelvic hands.png
118 KB, 437x234
Hello /pol/, I'm being sued

I am a male OB/GYN fresh out of residency. 6 months ago I got a job at a private clinic. The patients are largely middle to upper class, and I love my job.

Since I'm a new doctor, the vast majority of the patients I see are for gyno and not obstetrics.

As a male gyno, naturally I get fewer patients. Our clinic has 4 full time MDs, 3 of which are women and me, who replaced a male doctor who was very much loved by the community.

Here is my issue: I'm being sued

As a male OB/GYN, I've faced a lot of hardships. There has to be a female nurse on hand for all the examinations for legal reasons. A lot of women prefer to wait months for the female doctors rather than see me. I can totally understand that.

The reason I'm being sued is because of a MtF trans patient. This person came for a pelvic exam two weeks ago. Immediately, this patient was hostile when I asked perfectly routine questions that I ask of any patient. A lot of their medical history was blank and it took a long time for me to piece together the information needed to give an accurate diagnosis.

From my standpoint, there was very little I could do for them. I specialize in female anatomy. A normal pelvic exam involves looking at the vagina, cervix, then examining the womb and ovaries....none of which this patient had.

So, I'm currently being sued for discrimination, from a patient who literally did not have the biological parts that I specialize in.

What should I do, /pol/?
>>
>>77063710
Get a fucking lawyer jeeze
>>
File: 1341287637588.jpg (14 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1341287637588.jpg
14 KB, 250x272
>>77063710
>I'm a male OB/GYN

HAH! GAAAAAY. Should of went rads.
>>
>male OB/GYN

Why would you do this to yourself? You should have became a Psychiatrist instead. You can't go wrong with 300k a year.
>>
Good thing I don't have to listen to patients.
>anesthesiologist pipeline
>>
>>77063710

Your real issue appears to be piss-poor communication skills. This post was about four times longer than it needed to be, lacked composition, and did not have a clear progression. C-minus, see me after class.
>>
>>77063710
Why didn't you just flop their dick around and say, "Yup, looks like a dick, I can't turn it into a cunt but someone else can."
>>
>>77063710
Welcome to 2016. As a man fiddling with women's vaginas for a living, you'll now be attracting other men who need their men vaginas fiddled.

Time to consult with a mtf surgeon to learn the appropriate skills to understand the manginas you'll becoming much more intimate with, if you get back to business.
>>
>things that never happened - the post residency years
>>
>>77063710
time to dial 1-800-GET-A-JEW
>>
>>77063710

That lawsuit would go nowhere, it's so fucking stupid

I may be underestimating the stupidity of the American judicial system
>>
>>77063710
Lawyer up and watch as the case is thrown out of court on account of the transfaggot being a transfaggot. At worst you can blame this on your lack of experience. It's impossible for you to lose.
>>
>>77063710
Did you decline them service or something? Did they ask you to examine their ovaries they didn't have?

Just examine the trans person and inform them of your limitations if there are any, explaining to them your concerns (they should be practice based, not personal).

Without further information I can't really advise you well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.