[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Stefan hits it out of the park again https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Stefan Molyneux.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Molyneux.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Based Stefan hits it out of the park again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U

Thoughts?
>>
Literally the only pundit willing to be honest and not spit bullshit. So, business as usual.
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718
>>77061842
What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>77061842
It's a tragedy that this guy has a tarnished rep from his past, now he's spot on and could've been riding on a far bigger success if it wasn't for that.
>>
>>77061937
Styx is far more redpilled, though. Stefan is just a babbling Canadian.
>>
I wish he was my dad.
>>
>>77062167

whittle would be if he stopped for a minute and imagined not supporting israel for once
>>
>>77062167
Bill Whittle is a gay faggot
>>
Not a single one of Stefan's videos that he makes after another incident does he show genuine emotions. He puts up an act, or maybe he even wants to feel that way but its not real. His fans eat it up and gives him the feedback he wants, he gets a kick of it the cycle continues.

>>77062667
You are mentally ill if you mean that
>>
this guy has a couple good points but fucking repeats himself over and over and over and over and over and over....
>>
>>77062169
What did he do?
>>
>>77063183
he is an ideologue and got talent for public speech, so he is naturally a bit of a psycopath.
all good communicators and leaders have this trait, some just happen to hide that well
>>
>>77062378
I like them both.
>>
>>77063443
He is not very talented at public speaking, if he was then his portrayal of emotions would be more believable.
>>
>>77063317
he and his wife gave some family counseling and psychological shit like that for years and it got out of hand for practically achieving the status of a cult. there was even some stuff about "de-fooing" over permanently backing away from people in your social circle, even your family, if you started distrusting them over time, particularly over situations involving ideologies (like being right-wing and a liberal cousin pissing you off).

he still got his philosophy radio show and a sizable audience, his wife seems to not get as deeply involved in his work anymore and he is just chilling nowadays with the latest news and the election, but it drove quite a bit of noise some years ago. not everybody is willing to trust him this easily, even if he is honestly trying to turn over a new leaf.

What he's doing on youtube is an easy way to get back on public and he's doing the right thing, pointing out shit and calling it for what it is. it's easy and a bit redundant, but at least he's trying.
>>
>>77063305
And yet it's still not enough with all the idiots left out there.
>>
>>77063871
I meant the speech itself, not his emotions.
his argumentation is reasonable enough.
>>
>>77062378
Who is styx? besides the band...
>>
>>77061842
confirmed fag lover
>>
Good argument.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.