[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me Omar wasn't brainwashed and trained/funded by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 650x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 650x449
Prove to me Omar wasn't brainwashed and trained/funded by the CIA/FBI political subversion divisions
>>
>>77059802
Prove to me he did.
>>
>>77059802
Prove that he was
>>
>>77059802
Prove to me that he was
>>
>>77059802
Prove to me that he did
>>
Prove to me head did
>>
>>77059802
me to prove did he
>>
Like I said in >>77060724
this was all a propaganda stunt from TRUMP. He was likely brainwashed or they threatened to kill his family or something if he didnt do this! DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT BOYS!
>>
Prove to me that this isn't a government false flag and that the shooting isn't a hoax or that it really happened. This is all just a use and you blue-pilled retards fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>77059802
It doesn't fit the narrative. Why make him a Mudslime, it just confuses the situation
>>
File: 1459346689574.jpg (62 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1459346689574.jpg
62 KB, 302x302
my favorite threads are when /x/ and /pol/ collide

bump
>>
Easy... it doesn't help Hillary
>>
File: renegade jew.png (647 KB, 509x519) Image search: [Google]
renegade jew.png
647 KB, 509x519
>>77059802
He was Mossad. It's yet another israeli false flag attack.
>>
He's wearing NYPD logo in two of his selfies.
https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/741990144438337536
>>
>>77059802
It would make total sense if he was a CIA operative to make Trump win.
>>
>>77059802

what political subversion divisions?
>>
In all likeliness this has no narrative to fit the global elite unless Trump is truly cucking us harder then any black ever could.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.