[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To every liberal lurking on /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 23
File: Guns are easy to make.png (991 KB, 1036x868) Image search: [Google]
Guns are easy to make.png
991 KB, 1036x868
two pipes and a nail make a shotgun.

guns are EXTREMELY easy to make.

>Illegalize guns
>it'll stop gun violence

HAHAHAHA, no.
>>
You're right, countries that aren't the US have the same level of gun violence they are just homemade guns.

A guy in Tokyo last week killed 50 people out of a gun he made from resin and a paper towel tube.
>>
>>77054680
Fucking Japan, do you fuckers have Banter 101 classes or some shit?

You nevet cease to make me laugh
>>
>>77054680
Paris had gun control

it sure stopped Muslim terrorism huh
>>
>>77054811

>THAT'S AN EXCEPTION

Wait for it.
>>
File: PlsNoBully.png (10 KB, 397x372) Image search: [Google]
PlsNoBully.png
10 KB, 397x372
Liberal here.

I think it's mostly Shillary/SJW democrats who want hard gun control (granted that's most liberals in the US now a days). I think a ban on guns is stupid. "Hurr dur, let's ban the AR Whatever, that'll fix the problem," I guess ignoring the fact that there are plenty of other guns that do the same thing.

As much as I hate the gun-grabby liberals, it's important to note that conservatives don't have a strong answer to this problem either. They typically just shrug and go "It's just something you gotta deal with in a free society" while advocating that it be made illegal to have sex with a man in your own home. Weak shit
>>
>>77054811
>>77055016
No. I don't even care about gun control in the US but no one is realistically saying you get country-wide peace if you somehow banned guns.

I think a gun ban is stupid but trying to make an argument in the OP that it would have no effect on gun violence and that crimes would just be committed with homemade guns is retarded.
>>
>>77055140
>degeneracy: the image
>>
>>77054680
First Post Best Post
>>
>>77055368
The nip is right. Buying a fully automatic rifle and ammo to boot is way fucking easier than crafting your own 1 round pea shooter.

>>77055381
I said no bully! :,^(
>>
>>77054533
Shitty guns are easy to make. Semi and fully auto guns are hard to make without mechanical knowledge. When was the last time that there was a mass shooting using homemade guns? That's right. ZERO.
>>
>>77054680
>A guy in Tokyo last week killed 50 people out of a gun he made from resin and a paper towel tube.
Really, you don't think the fact that nips have no gun violence has more to do with the fact that they are a homogenous society and don't take in rapefugees, bc they have no Jews running their universities, courts, and media to guilt them into it?

The answer to all the West's problem is to remove the Jew. After that, Muslim disposal will take a few weeks.
>>
>>77054533
Ammo, on the other hand, is hard to manufacture.

Mark my words they will come after the ammo, not the guns.
>>
>HAHAHAHA, no.

Tell that to the rest of the world, they're doing a lot better at it than you.
Maybe considering listening to someone other than yourself, especially when it concerns problems virtually unique to your country.

Or to put it perhaps less triggering to you: If they're so much worse at it then why don't they have your issues?
Heavy crime's as bad in the U.S. as in almost any comparable country when it's not way worse.
>>
>>77055582
>Shitty guns are easy to make
With a $3k #-D printer and some basic gunsmith knowledge, you can make almost anything.
>>
>>77055646
>problems virtually unique to your country.
I can't wait for president Trump and for niggers like you to have to provide your own security with your own military.
>>
>>77055583
fuck off spain
>>
File: george-bush-3_2536602b.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-3_2536602b.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>77054533
It's really not that easy. Choose the wrong size piping and your bullet won't go anywhere. Choose a metal that can't withstand the right pressure and it will literally blow up in your face.

You're a dumbass. Sure it's been done and can be done, but most people will seriously fuck it up
>>
>>77054680
>men
>in Tokyo

No such thing
Fucking hormone deprived mess.
>>
>>77055583
This. Largest incidence of mob violence in the past year was Turks and Kurds fighting in front of their embassy on their election day.
>>
>>77055583
You're right that that effects crime rates, but you have to take the ease of homicides into account too. Do you think it would have been easy to kill all those gays with a knife? Fuck no, they'd be running around and shit. It would take you like 5 minutes to cut off a single head, at which point the fuzz would probably stop you
>>
>>77054533
nice gun faggot
>>
>>77054680
damn, Japanese engineering is really impressive these days
>>
>>77055582
>when was the last time there was a mass driving using homemade cars

Liberals constantly impress me with their unlimited stupidity. If only we could harness retard for energy we'd solve the oil crisis overnight.
>>
>>77055645
>the year is 2089
>ammunition has been seized from regular civilians
>resistance members' research reaches a head
>stakelaunchers and bladed weapons make a huge comeback
>mankind once again lives and dies by the sword
>>
>>77055645
It's hard but doable.
>>
>>77056078
the person in a hamster wheel doesn't make enough energy to cancel out feeding them. just turn them into fertilizer senpai.
>>
>>77054533
One pipe and a thumbtack, even.
>>
>>77055140
Most conservatives don't think gay sex should be illegal. You're mistaking regular conservatives for Texas oil tycoons who hate niggers and faggots. What goes on in the bedroom between two consenting adults is no business of the state.
>>
>>77055815
If the U.S. contribution to our defense had been positive then it'd have been a loss, admittedly.
If.

As is you just have a loud mouth, keep getting beat up in fights you start and cause refugee flows to boot.
You're like the drunk uncle that was once a semi-respectable guy with a job, but since the USSR died your relevance in the world has been lost.
>>
>>77055645
If the Isrealies could do it 40 years ago, it can't be that hard.
>>
>>77056282
>conservatives for Texas oil tycoons
You're right, but to be fair, those faggots controlled the Republican party since Bush and only recently got BTFO (by Trump, of course)

But now it looks like their weaseling their way back in. I hear he's taking corporate money now. Rip in peace
>>
>>77054680
>A guy in Tokyo last week killed 50 people

he wasn't Japanese? I hear most Japanese just kill themselves
>>
>>77054533
>two pipes and a nail make a shotgun
it's actually 100 metal frags and 300 wood
>>
>>77055867
Most people who would attempt to make a gun are mechanically inclined.

Brazil and other countries are full of homemade guns. Many are fully automatic.

https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/page/3/
>>
>>77055140
But it's not something you just have to "deal with." Apart from strong criminal justice advocacy, conservatives are always pointing to the degradation of society through the breakdown of the family unit. Children raised by a father and mother are considerably less likely to commit crimes, let alone shooting sprees. But you guys don't wanna hear that shit.
>>
>>77056136
Nearly made me cry
>>
>>77056776
Oh no I agree with you it's possible. It's just that most people here will likely not think everything through and will likely end up maiming themselves
>>
>>77054680
Nice banter m8, however let's be serious

Everyone points to the weapon rather than the suspect. Don't ignore the fact most gun violence is from blacks and assisted by Hispanics.

America does NOT have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
>>
File: 1408436116819.jpg (33 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
1408436116819.jpg
33 KB, 560x415
>>77054680
>Yaluza don't have guns
You know that gun deaths are a meme right?
The most gun deaths are suicides in the US simply because its convinient and easy to get them. Excluding suicide the rates are pretty similar to over the pond.
If anything americans are free to shoot themselves - not something you or I could say.
That leaves gang violence and mass shootings as the only statistically relevant gun deaths.
Avoid black areas and don't go to school if you find out that half your class all moved at the same time into town.
Problems solved now we can concentrate on killing ourselves again.
>>
>>77054680
Wasn't there a mass murder in Japan using HOME MADE SARIN GAS at one point?
>>
>>77055552
>Buying a fully automatic rifle and ammo to boot is way fucking easier than crafting your own 1 round pea shooter.
>fully automatic

Yeah, maybe if you have $15,000 lying around it is.
>>
>>77056777
>Children raised by a father and mother are considerably less likely to commit crimes
So advocate for less intense drug laws, which locks up a frankly retarded amount of fathers. I know you guys don't want to hear it, but possessing drugs isn't really that ebil.

Also, what happened to the party of personal responsibility? Are people accountable to their own actions or are they a product of their environment. I'm not accusing you of cognitive dissonance, that's just a mixed message I hear from the right generally
>>
>>77054680
Have a link for us senpai ???
>>
>>77057099
I said easy, not cheap
>>
>>77055368
>I think a gun ban is stupid but trying to make an argument in the OP that it would have no effect on gun violence and that crimes would just be committed with homemade guns is retarded.

That's right, because people will just kill each other with other weapons. People won't buy a drill press to crudely mill their own carbines. They will use knives, or sports equipement, or motor vehicles to kill.

Tha violence always increases after gun control is enacted, and the UK is the best example. Violent crimes rose after gun control measures, and the police forces had to increase in size to cope with the violence.

Sure, no one is getting shot anymore. But people are still violent. I remember when I was a kid and I got redpilled on firearms, the statistics that liberals quote are actually what made me support the 2nd.

Even without weapons a man could uproot a 2" hardwood sappling and club people to death with the root ball. People could use their hands, or even rocks. What will we do then? Ban the rocks?
>>
Its actually super easy to make fully automatic subguns. They have almost no moving parts, the cartridges dont produce enough pressure to damage standard pipe, and they can be made with simple hand tools.

People have been doing it in shit caves in fuckganistan forever. You could easily teach a child how to make one.
>>
>>77057128
There's no dissonance. People's environments are influential on their lives, obviously. But ultimately, yes, individuals have the free will to make the right or wrong choice.
>>
Hey /pol/ allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

http://www.80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

http://www.80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

http://80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router+dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt+drill+cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

https://youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

*ATF letter and FAQs here

http://www.80percentarms.com/pages/faq
>>
File: 1465741135327.png (549 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
1465741135327.png
549 KB, 800x950
>>77054680

Don't make us come back over there, Tojo
>>
>>77054533

The liberal mind isn't capable of understanding this. The liberal isn't capable of building something so he projects his inadequacy onto everyone else and assumes they are as helpless as he is.

Meanwhile, in reality.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/16/australian-police-10-firearms-seized-homemade/
>>
>>77057178

>can't recognize bantz
>flag

Checks out
>>
>>77057009
which it created, so boohoo about that
>>
Pretty sure they've all but perfected 3D printing guns from your home.

Thank god for capitalism.
>>
>>77054680

No reason to murder Japanese people when they'll voluntarily commit suicide.
>>
>>77055368

In the last twenty years we've doubled the number of guns in the US. The murder rate is half of what it used to be. Violent crime is nearing record lows.

It's quite possible that you're retarded.
>>
>>77057480
But it's way easier for most people to just buy professionally-made guns than to make pea shooters. As long as assault weapons are available, there will always be mass shootings and gun violence.
>>
>>77057480
I love it when /k/ drops by.
>>
>>77057429
It just seems to me that a lot of conservative ideas don't make a lot of sense if you consider people to be formed majorly by their environments. Especially shit relating to race.

For example: drugs tend to pool in socioeconomically shit areas. The people who live there don't have a lot of opportunities so they waste their lives with drugs. In my opinion, passing extremely draconian laws regarding drug possession is almost an intentional assault on poor/black communities. And then to turn around and blame these people for not staying with their families because they were arrested? Seems slightly ridiculous
>>
>>77054680
A nip was arrested for making a 3D printed gun that didn't blow up in the first shot

He deserves to be called an honorary american
>>
>>77054795
You're just a weeb that is influenced mentally by his flag
>>
>>77054533
then why are you so worried about gun control?
>>
>>77057661
>hurr durr muh facts
Don't be racist gun violence will never end unless you raise our benefits to ten thousand schmeckels a month.
>>
Legalize guns, make bullets illegal.

WHY HAS NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF THIS?
>>
>>77056777
show me all the spree-shooters that came from broken homes raised by two dads or two moms. His point stands.
>>
>>77057972

Conservatives didn't invent drug laws. The progressive movement did. You know, liberals.

Can't have people wasting away on drugs. The state needs you productive and producing tax dollars.

Conservatives are just retarded and support anything that's been a law for a really long time. It's why it's so hard to find a modern conservative who actually wants to repeal gun laws.
>>
>>77054795
That wasnt good bants at all..
>>
>>77058195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA
>>
>>77054533
Yeah and you could kill 50 people in 2 mins with one of those.

This is how fucking stupid this nation is.
OH BOY YOU CHECK M8 ME !!!! FLAWLESS LOGIC AMERIKEKFAGGOT
>>
>>77058362
>Conservatives didn't invent drug laws
Nixon started the war on drugs.

>Can't have people wasting away on drugs. The state needs you productive
Yeah, but if you put them in prison for decades, they're an even bigger drain economically
>>
>>77056265
Oh boy yeah, they should just do away with those rifles and 150 years worth of gun making knowledge and just issue the military with your neeto pipe and thumbtack solution. checkmate liberals!!!

This is a bait thread right?
>>
>>77058652
thanks for calling your countrymen out on his BS. the shit people believe.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160410-230015.jpg (510 KB, 1217x1198) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160410-230015.jpg
510 KB, 1217x1198
>>77054680
>The third bombing was on us

Nippon why
>>
>>77057178
slow learner
>>
>>77057480
Nigger, you can also just buy a crossbow.
Assuming you already live innawoods, you'll only need that, a knife, and some good camo that works well with your locale.
>>
>>77055140
>it's important to note that conservatives don't have a strong answer to this problem either
Confirmed for not even attempting to look into the progun side of the argument.

Protip
It is something along the lines of "you keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen for stove fires one should carry a gun for assaults upon their life"
>>
>>77057972
Okay, fair enough, but why do drugs "pool" in these areas? Why, especially after 70 years of federal prison programs, are there still poor and disenfranchised neighborhoods? If people choose to live like animals, again CHOOSE to live that way, that's their choice. Put the drug laws aside for a moment. What about theft? Burglary? Vandalism? Assault? Should these laws be enforced?
>>
>>77058652

There were drug laws long before Nixon you fucking halfwit.
>>
>>77059307
*federal programs
Ignore the word prison, damn autofill
>>
>>77059232
Oh no, I'm well aware of that "solution." I don't entertain it because I think it's dumb. Conservatives basically want to go back to the wild west days when law was the iron on your hip and order was the fear it commanded.

The idea that these situations would be fixed if more guns were involved in the situation doesn't make sense to me at all. I get the idea, the good guy shoots teh bad guy. But obviously real life is a lot more complicated than that
>>
>>77059307
You're probably talking about those welfare-crutch babymomma ghetto shitholes. In which case it all boils down to a simple matter of r/K selection. Ghetto-nigs have fuckloads of children to suckle the government's effectively infinite teat, creating more ghetto-nigs to repeat the process. They are literally REWARDED for being scum.
>>
>>77054680
TRIGGERED
>>
>>77059607

>real life is a lot more complicated than that

No, it really isn't.

In any case it's far better than the reality of the policies you support which amount to, disarm the good people, let the bad people run amuck.
>>
>>77058652
>Nixon started the war on drugs.
He didn't make cannabis illegal.
>Yeah, but if you put them in prison for decades, they're an even bigger drain economically
Then we should revoke their citizenship and kick them over the Wall.
>>
>>77059307
Well keep in mind that the roots of the poverty in black communities is largely an indirect result of slavery and subsequent Jim Crow laws. When you take away a group of people's shit for a few centuries and deny them education, it'll take a little while for that group to bounce back. We're still in the process of black people essentially integrating economically into America. Right now they're largely still broke and uneducated, thus the crime rates.

I mean, I'm not going to act like they're blameless, personal responsibility plays a major roll. But if I were a black kid growing up so poor I didn't know where my next meal was coming from, I wouldn't give a shit about Chemistry.

>>77059316
Yes, but the war on drugs initiated a wave of draconian mandatory minimums and other "tough on crime" nonsense. And I'm not saying this is the fault of conservatives. Liberals were on the "hard on crime" train too. But it's similar to the Iraq war; liberals eventually came to their senses whereas conservatives tend to stand by their decisions
>>
>>77059661
And that is my point. Coddling people because they're "disenfranchised" for whatever reason you want to come up with only compounds the problem.
>>
File: titlepicture-improguns.jpg (48 KB, 650x235) Image search: [Google]
titlepicture-improguns.jpg
48 KB, 650x235
>>77058632

These are homemade submachine guns confiscated in Brazil.

I repeat....

Home made submachine guns.
>>
>>77060016
>the policies you support which amount to, disarm the good people
>YOU support
>The GOOD people
How about you read the thread, idiot.

>>77060181
Yeah, the war on drugs is pretty fucking different from weed simply being illegal. I know this, I'm sure you know this, i don't know why you brought it up.

>kick them over the Wall
Clearly the best solution to every single problem in the US. Is there anything the wall CAN'T do?
>>
>>77060225

You have absolutely zero understanding of the history of drug regulation.

Typical liberal. Invent a new reality to replace the one he doesn't like.
>>
>>77058093
>>77058436

>Butt hurt fags.
>>
>>77059232
and that's fine, nobody is saying don't keep a fire extinguisher. We're saying leave the firefighting to the firefighters and only firefighters will have fire hoses, since they're very powerful.

How many people would be dead in Orlando if it was more difficult to acquire a high capacity semi automatic rifle? If the gunman were faced with the choice between a 5 round pump shotgun and a 10 round pistol or rifle, might more people have fled? might a courageous bystander possibly have been provided an opportunity to intervene if the gunman had to reload 12 times instead of three (or whatever the actual numbers would be, like the exact fucking roundcount does anything to blunt this statement). Might he have possibly been denied ownership of that class of firearm if his background had been looked into more closely (violent, unstable, wife abuser)? This is the way forward.

Liberals for gun control aren't saying "take all guns" and the ones who are on the fringe. There are just as many right wingers on the fringe where whenever the the issue is broached, they and the NRA trot out the "NOT MA' GUNS, WE NEED MO' GUNS NOT LESS GUNS" and this just keeps happening forever and it's fucking ridiculous. Other countries have solved the problem of keeping gun ownership legal while also curtailing it to hopefully prevent some of the worst possible outcomes. Obviously gun violence is going to happen either way - the goal is to minimize the number of incidents through prudent legislation.
>>
>>77060545
>You're wrong!
Not an argument. Be more specific. If I'm wrong about something, I'm happy to be more factually informed, but simply telling me I'm wrong isn't very convincing or enlightening
>>
>>77060225
You smug fuck.
>>
>>77060840
Not an argument
>>
>>77060545
>point rebutted
>attack poster

Typical Con. Invent a new reality and live in it forever regardless of contrary evidence.
>>
>>77060225
Now you're just talking about white guilt, of which I have none. Seriously, the time for that has passed. If blacks, whites, or whothefuckever wants to live poor and in and out of jail, fine. It shouldn't be our problem, because it's not our problem. Never before has there been so much opportunity for so many. Let's get on with it.
>>
File: oh ok.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
oh ok.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>77057523
>MURRICA have 0 homicides
>>
>>77060751

People as ignorant as you rarely take the effort to educate themselves. It' a lot easier to make up some head canon and pretend you're always right.

But what the heck. Let's give it a shot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_United_States_drug_prohibition
>>
>>77061026
0-5 per 100,000 people

so it could be 1-5 homcides per 100,000 people

fucking canadians
>>
>>77060948
I'm not talking about white guilt at all, I'm talking about cause and effect. Come on, do you really think that Jim Crow had absolutely no effect on black people today? Not even slavery has long term effects? I mean, the civil rights movement was like 60 years ago. Blacks weren't fully equal until less than 1 lifetime ago. The idea that all these people should be economically doing as well as whites already is kinda laughable
>>
>>77060707

The guy literally passed every background check liberals have ever asked for. We're not going to violate the rights of a hundred million americans because one guy killed some people.

It's time to accept reality and understand that bad people sometimes do bad things and it's up to you to defend yourself.

Or you could just fuck off.
>>
>>77060911

How can I argue with someone who doesn't have a grade school level understanding of drug regulation in America?
>>
>>77061242
>be homeless for number of years as white guy
>get job while staying at homeless shelter
>now on my way to living on my own, make enough money that i cant even get gibs me dats from the government anymore

they're doing as well as they want to be doing
>>
>>77054680
you have a link to that?
>>
>>77061040
Again, do you have a specific thing I said that was wrong?
>>
>>77061242
So when do the kid gloves come off? Since we're focusing on blacks, when? Another 50 years? Can we ever have any semblance of meritocracy? I don't get that impression from leftists at all. And yes, we are most assuredly talking about white guilt, or some liberal abstraction thereof.
>>
File: lol1.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>77061722

>completely refuses to look at the most cursory history of drug prohibition

Didn't see that one coming.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1083x720
>>77054533
Good news. The leftist are losing votes every day to Trump because of how hysterically stupid they are.
>>
>>77061490
Oh shit, you're right! Poor people just WANT to be poor! I can't believe I never thought of that before. You're a fucking genius, you idiot.

But really, nice anecdotal example of a hypothetical homeless person becoming slightly less poor but still homeless. Really convinced me that slavery had no socioeconomic effects on black people
>>
>>77054533
Like that piece of shit wouldnt blow up and take two of your fingers with it
>>
>>77061946
you dont understand

they want to be rich and wealthy

but they dont want to work for it

thus they get exactly what they work for

fucking mongoloid
>>
>>77060948
yes, you may not have any white guilt, but you also lack any perspective or else you just allow yourself to believe stupid shit in order to ameliorate the guilt which you suppoedly don't feel.

>explain why crime is higher in black neighbourhoods
>Well, it's because of historical context
>Well now you're just talking about white guilt, so instead I'll just blame it on them being black
>see guys, racism is over
>>
>>77054680
I guess having your parents kill themselves gives you the sarcastic edge to master the bants.
>>
>>77061801
What are "the kids gloves," exactly?

>>77061819
>Durr you're wrong!
How so?
>Look at this history of drug laws!
Yeah, but what part of my argument do you find wrong
>Lol he didn't look at it, post the woman laughing!
STILL not an argument
>>
>>77061242
Blacks are stupid everywhere though, even places where they weren't slaves. It's just how they are.
>>
>>77061922
please be real

please
PLEASE
>>
>>77062038
>"I know the exact motivations and work ethics of a huge number of people that I've never spoken to :^)"
>>
>>77055582
>When was the last time that there was a mass shooting using homemade guns?
That number would fucking spike as soon as you illegalized guns, retard.
>>
>>77062157

Look. It's fine. You're a liberal. You enjoy wallowing in ignorance. I really don't care. It just makes it easier to beat you in the end.
>>
>>77061275
I already conceded that some crime will happen. Perhaps tougher laws will not have prevented a crime like Orlando. That doesn't mean what I said isn't true and you know it. The fringers stall things and the path forward lies in the middle, that was my point.
>>
>>77054680
If one country makes it off this planet alive, I hope we can take you guys with us.
>>
>>77062109
>>77062109
Blacks have lower IQs by 15 points. Lower IQ people are more likely to be violent because of low impulse control and little concept of delayed gratification.

They also have the "warrior gene" in much higher rates
>>
>>77062193
Which blacks in what places?
>>
>>77061367
by making a grade school level statement. If it's so basic, why can't you be bothered?

You're insulting your own understanding. If he's that ignorant than it should be quite simple to explain the fault in his logic.
>>
>>77062356

People who want the laws you want are the liberal fringe in the US.

Columbine took place during the Assault Weapons Ban which included magazine capacity restrictions.

Maybe it's time to accept the fact that you're a halfwit and move on.
>>
>>77062328
>get free government gibs for being black
>get free education for being black
>get free university for being black
>get considered over whites for jobs for muh diversity, especially if you got your free diploma
>sit in the hood all day talking about how oppressed you are, choking down liquor you bought with gubberment dollars
>have a tenth child

pretty sure this is the majority of blacks in america (and worldwide)
>>
>>77054533
Liberal machinist here.

Thanks for the tips! Enjoy being stopped in our streets!!
>>
>>77061922
Wait, what did they mean by this? Why are they endorsing Trump?
>>
>>77062353
>Asks to present a single argument against my argument
>"Look you can live in ignorance if you want"
Still. Not. An Argument.
>>
>>77062356
If the club wasn't a gun free zone, then the active shooter might have been stopped before he killed 50 fucking people.

We need to ban gun free zones. They're deathtraps.
>>
>>77062483
All of the places. They have average 85 IQ in American because of European admixture and like 70 in Africa
>>
>>77062653
Because of Orlando
>>
>>77062109
If you weren't a fucking leaf I assume you would be trying to make some kind of point here and I'd give you a cogent response. But you are so you aren't so I won't so fuck off, leaf.
>>
>>77056282
>Most conservatives don't think gay sex should be illegal.

AYYY LMAO!!

you don't know jack shit.
>>
>>77061242
>Chinese, Irish and Italian literally not allowed to work and live in certain neighborhoods
>"fine, we'll build our own, better neighborhoods"
>nigs
>"who guna pay for muh house nigga"
>government_rubbing_hands.wav
>"Here's some low income housing in little Italy, good sir"
>"sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiit"
>prosperous homogeneous European neighborhoods gone
>turned into slums by lazy nigs
It's honestly fucking disgusting. Fucking disgusting. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves as a race.
>>
>>77062443

Go take a look at the detroit free press and their coverage of the state of schools in Detroit and Flint.

Now tell me that children learning in those schools are getting the same quality of education as typical Americans in the East Coast, Midwest, or anywhere else.

>explain to me why blacks have lower IQ
>well, it's because of historical context
>well now you're just talking about white guilt, of which I have none, so I'll just blame it on their warrior gene
>see guys, racism is over
>>
>>77062770
Yeah no shit, I mean what is Trump providing them? Why would they vote Trump? Wouldn't they want to ban guns to prevent this kind of thing? Or are they angry at Muslims? What?
>>
>>77062157
Excusing crime, drug use, and degenerate behavior because a person is black, thereby putting them in a special class and handing them free stuff. Kid gloves.
>>
>>77058923

Fuck off didnt you pussies give up all your guns you filthy bastards are a joke.
>>
>>77062484

Hey. I tried to educate him. He's not interested.

Opiates and Marijuana were effectively prohibited long, long before Nixon took office. By Wilson and Roosevelt respectively. Penalties increased four-fold under Truman and another eight-fold under Ike.

In fact, Nixon's presidency was the only time in the history of drug regulation that the feds spent more on treatment than enforcement.
>>
>>77062597
Look, most of the things you listed (though some of them are available to everyone and some of them don't exist) exist because blacks are way more likely to be poor and comprise a small fraction of people in the workforce and in places of higher education without them.

But that point aside, I don't get how the government giving them things to help them out of economic poverty makes THEM lazy. You could argue that the government is subsidizing laziness, but not that blacks are lazy because of this.
>>
File: 1453934375994.png (4 MB, 2140x1739) Image search: [Google]
1453934375994.png
4 MB, 2140x1739
>>77054680
Look up luty smg on youtube. Here, lemme do it for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
Made with hardware store/automotive materials a drill press and a welding torch.
Instructions are freely available on the internet, and it works about as well as any smg used in world war 2.
>>
>>77054680
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/09/03/japanese-man-arrested-building-homemade-guns/
>>
>>77060181
>He didn't make cannabis illegal.
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>77054533
Dude, why do I need to make some shitty gun?
If they're ever illegal, I'll just buy one from my heroin dealer.
Drug dogs can't detect new firearms, its actually easier to smuggle across than border than drugs.
>>
>>77063692
Fucking cool. Shame they nabbed him.

Anyone have any other garage gun images? Makes me want to make one myself.
>>
>>77062704
Yeah, nothing in African history that could have possibly contributed to their poor development. You know, if you ignore colonialism and slavery.

>>77062939
>The government creates ghettos
>Moves the blacks into them
>This is the fault of black people
Alright

>>77063059
I'm not excusing criminal behavior. But understanding what does and does not work in terms of criminal justice is important. Clearly just throwing people in jail isn't working. I don't know how many more decades of draconian laws are needed to comprehend this

>>77063243
Nixon:
>Set marijuana as a schedule 1 drug, making it extremely illegal despite being relatively harmless
>Instituted mandatory minimums for drug sentencing
If you don't think these laws still have a major impact on people today, you're not paying attention
But at least you pinched out an argument this time
>>
>>77064050
>government creates ghettos, etc. etc.
Why did black people need houses built for them? Why couldn't they build their own like the Chinese and Italians? They're just lazy inept fucks.
>>
>>77064050

Marijuana was ALREADY FUCKING ILLEGAL.

Holy fucking balls you cannot possibly be this FUCKING IGNORANT.
>>
>>77061275
then change the fucking law asshat.

Mateen was on a fucking no fly list. He was investigated TWICE by the FBI for his links to terror organizations. He bought his weapon legally.

Don't even fucking cry about this when every other country in the world has basically figured this problem out.
>>
>>77064050
>You know, if you ignore colonialism and slavery.
Africans enslaved their own people, and colonialism is largely a net plus on their societies because of technology and knowledge transfer.
>>
>>77064192
perhaps because they weren't allowed to own land
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (106 KB, 766x775) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
106 KB, 766x775
>>77054680
>tfw its the same proxy dude who trolls every single thread thinking about what type of excellent one liner he can drop
>>
>>77064297

The no fly list is a fucking joke. Zero oversight, zero due process. The Department of Homeland security has dozens of employees on the list.

Fuck off with your retarded ideas. After your country's little gun registration fiasco, you've really got no business trying to give gun law advice.
>>
>>77064050
>Clearly just throwing people in jail isn't working.
You mean to say prison.
We can either deport them, workfare, or kill them rather than giving them decades of welfare.
>>
>>77059316
he said Nixon started the war on drugs
if your own schools didn't educate you on this, you can fucking google instead of making yourself look this stupid.
>>
>>77064192
Oh yeah, why didn't construction era blacks just buy some plots of land and build communities for themselves? Jesus christ, you people will come up with fucking anything to convince yourselves that slavery has no long term effects.

>>77064266
Holy shit, are you actually retarded? There is a difference between a thing being illegal and saying that if you commit a crime, you HAVE to go to prison for X number of years

>>77064347
> colonialism is largely a net plus
Stopped reading there. Muh white mans burden
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 490x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 490x293
>>77063336
Holy shit that thing would look almost exactly like this nerf gun with the right coloring.
>>
>>77059316
Do you really think that "the war on drugs" just refers to laws prohibiting drugs? Oh my.
>>
>>77064686

Nixon also removed most of the mandatory minimum sentences for drugs that his predecessors had created.

You people are beyond retarded.
>>
>>77064632
Or you could decriminalize drugs so people can form actual, lasting family units. Just a thought
>>
>>77054533
is that a new taurus model?
>>
>>77063336
nerf gun just like that but dif colour
>>
File: 1459870495080.png (41 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1459870495080.png
41 KB, 480x400
>>77055140
go to hell degenerate slime
>>
>>77064922
>Nixon also removed most of the mandatory minimum sentences for drugs
Source? I don't believe that at all. Especially because his administration pushed for NEW mandatory minimum laws. Are you just making shit up?
>>
>>77064879
>Stopped reading there. Muh white mans burden
Not an argument

>>77064985
>Or you could decriminalize drugs so people can form actual, lasting family units. Just a thought
That doesn't eliminate prisoners though and is discrete to the policies of what to do with guilty criminals.
>>
>>77064347
Go look at the problems created in Rwanda, the Congo, Zair and Israel/Palestine and tell me that colonialism helped their people and was a net plus. The lesson to be learned is that carving up territory and subjugating other societies for your own gains is bad, and leaves devastating wounds that take generations to heal. Seriously fuck off with this apologist bullshit.

>here are reasons why current problems exist
>ya well those horrible things were actually better for them based on my expert knowledge of what's best for other people, so therefor causality doesn't apply

Africans enslaved other Africans. So fucking what? Irish killed other Irish and Americans killed other Americans.

Americans BOUGHT and KEPT slaves, and thankfully a little more than half of you were smart enough to realize this was a bad thing and also strong enough to beat up the other half when they cried about it so that you now have to whine and bitch about it on an imageboard.
>>
>>77064985
>decriminalize drugs
>form actual, lasting family units
WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING
>>
>>77064886
Yeah, pretty much. It functions and everything. Print one out for yourself. Distribute them around. If you get some hydraulic tubing you can make barrels that last. Or you can keep the barrels out, but you'll need to replace the cylinder after a while (i dunno how many shots). Just remember: you HAVE to include the legal amount of detectable metal in the handle. It's ILLEGAL not to. Otherwise, it's a completely legal gun you can print out yourself.
>>
>>77065217
>That doesn't eliminate prisoners though
I cuts down on the prison population by literally 46%. Granted, some of those are violent drug offenders, but nowhere near the majority.

As for the colonialism thing, no. It was very much NOT a net positive. I don't know what history you've been reading, but that's just fundamentally inaccurate
>>
>>77065356
Not an argument
>>
>>77064922
keep wikipedia'ing, you'll get up to speed
>>
>>77063021
They're not a real handle. They joined June 2016 - https://twitter.com/igbtphoenix
>>
>>77064922
>>77064621
>>77064266
>>77063243
>>77062571
>>77062353
>>77061819
>>77061367
>>77061275
>>77061040
>>77060545
Look at all these posts. Really look at them. If you think we're the idiots, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>77065234
>Africans enslaved other Africans. So fucking what?
They were already enslaved by their people, and moving them over the America gave them a better opportunity.
Funny thing is, a far higher percentage of African Americans owned slaves compared to White Americans, something around an order of magnitude.

>>77065479
The federal budget for Prisons and Detention is only 0.2% of our federal spending.
>>
>>77055457
Kill yourself
>>
>>77065819
It's not a question of how much money it's costing, it's a question of if this money is being spent well. I think locking up non-violent drug offenders and making black communities provably poorer, more unstable, and more violent as a result is a bad move
>>
>>77063005
Go to a good school that has a lot of nigs in it.....oh wait. They don't exist. The schools are shit because of the nigs. Not the other way around
>>
>>77057523

So basically Chinese, Indians and Bengalis are super peaceful even without firearms?
>>
>>77065819
>and moving them over the America gave them a better opportunity.
lol
explain that - you mean because of all the research hospitals and universities and emerging nanotech that was happening in 1650?
are you a fucking dipshit for fun, or are you a professional?
>>
>>77065819
Stick to economics because you're a complete retard when it comes to understanding history
>>
>>77066117
>What is causality
>>
File: 222.gif (1018 KB, 343x205) Image search: [Google]
222.gif
1018 KB, 343x205
>>77054680
USA STATUS = BLOWN TO PIECES

B T F O

T

F

O
>>
>>77063005
>What are the mn twin studies
It's like arguing with shills. Are we supposed to prove you wrong while you have no obligation to prove youre right?
>>
>>77066129
>Chart showing the statistics of GUN VIOLENCE vs GUN OWNERSHIP
>GUN VIOLENCE
>GUN
>VIOLENCE

If that were a snake, it would've bit you.
>>
File: lol2.jpg (17 KB, 444x299) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
17 KB, 444x299
>>77064879

Nixon repealed his predecessors' mandatory minimum sentences you ignorant faggot.

Nixon's presidency was the only time in the history of drug prohibition where they spent more on treatment than enforcement.

There is seriously no one on the planet more deluded than the average liberal.
>>
>>77064050
>You know, if you ignore colonialism and slavery.

But Africa is where man started. They had a head start on everyone. If they have the same intelligence then how did they get taken over and oppressed by numbers of people that are orders of magnitude smaller and that were thousands of miles away from home?

It's almost like they have 70IQs while the people colonizing had 100IQs.
>>
>>77065819
>The federal budget for Prisons and Detention is only 0.2% of our federal spending.
Uh - aren't a lot of your prisons private, tho??
>>
>>77054680
Honorary aussie mate top bantz
>>
>>77065170

The sources have been posted repeatedly. If you didn't read them the first three times, you're not going to read them this time.

Maybe you're confusing Nixon and Reagan?

Maybe you're just a moron?
>>
>>77064879
>colonialism is largely a net plus
>Stopped reading there. Muh white mans burden

Sorry about all those libraries and hospitals and universities and factories and schools and shit we inflicted upon you, bro.
>>
File: Trump_LGBT.png (349 KB, 581x448) Image search: [Google]
Trump_LGBT.png
349 KB, 581x448
>>77063021
Trump is probably the only republican candidate to come by in a long time that doesn't hate lgbt people.
>>
>>77054533
>Hillary Clinton becomes president
>Bans all guns
>Ignores the real problem
>Terrorists:
> [ a ] use home-made pressure cooker bombs instead like the Boston marathon bombing
> [ b ] 3d print their own guns that go undetected in every scenario
Will these cucks ever learn that there's a bigger issue here?
>>
>>77065798

Refute anything I said.
>>
>>77054533
why the fuck would we make shitty pipe guns when theres already like 5 guns for every person in the US. We're not gonna win against a professional army with handguns.
>>
>>77054680

topgook
>>
File: tumblr_n9r63ikuQh1qlctl1o1_500.gif (468 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9r63ikuQh1qlctl1o1_500.gif
468 KB, 500x300
>>77066330

No, one chart is just gun ownership and the other is just homicides.

You're wrong but that's okay.
>>
>>77066268
Show me a nice place full of nigs.

Just to be clear. If we accept your slavery/colonialism bs, that makes people violent and rapist at much higher rates? That's your argument?
>>
>>77066360
Again, do you have a source that says this?

>>77066370
>If someone gets taken over by someone else, they're automatically inferior
Gee, I'm sure glad these civilized Vandals sacked Rome, not the TRUE civilization is here to usher us into prosperity
>>
>>77054680
savage
>>
>>77066109
>I think locking up non-violent drug offenders and making black communities provably poorer, more unstable, and more violent as a result is a bad move
Non-violent criminals for the most part should be pardoned, but nigger communities will always be poor and dangerous.

>>77066152
Better opportunity compared to Africa for their future generations.

>are you a fucking dipshit for fun, or are you a professional?
ad hom kek

>>77066208
>Non argument.
Am I shattering your leftist worldviews?
>>
>>77066528
Anyone got the pics of Mgabe wanting the white farmers back?
>>
>>77066882
Gee, I'm sure glad these civilized Vandals sacked Rome, not the TRUE civilization is here to usher us into prosperity

Who sacked Rome? How many Romans were there?

Rome fell because it became multicultural.
>>
>>77066484
The source (one) that you posted didn't say anything about Nixon repealing mandatory minimums. The only things I can find are of him passing mandatory minimum requirements. Have you considered you might be wrong?

>>77066528
If you really think colonialism was a net gain, you're a fucking retard. "Durr, so what if we enslaved you and took your countries natural resources? At least we build libraries you weren't allowed to use!"

>>77066585
I have. And so have a lot of other people.
>>
File: U9YPQBR.jpg (413 KB, 1516x2152) Image search: [Google]
U9YPQBR.jpg
413 KB, 1516x2152
>>77066782
Another canadian that doesn't use common sense.

Pretty cool, ey?
>>
>>77054680
>what is gang related crimes
>what is proportional statistics
If Japan gets invaded (which almost happened if you'll remember correctly, the radiation may have affected your DNA) you will be easily conquered, because beyond your military, your populace has shit for weapons.

Here is a quote from your fleet admiral during WWII:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." -Isoroku Yamamoto

Even your countrymen recognize the formidableness of the populace of the US. Keep making your tasteless and inaccurate jokes. When you are conquered (well again) you'll have no one to blame but yourselves
>>
File: 1452150466880.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
1452150466880.gif
1 MB, 213x210
>>77054533
Good luck killing more than one person with that, retard.
>>
>>77067165
If you get bored and want to learn some stuff

https://youtu.be/CZPsXYo7gpc
>>
>>77067128
>Rome fell because it became multicultural
Wow, at first I though Rome collapsed for a various number of complex and interconnected reasons. But thank god some retard on /pol/ set me straight. Of course it was the Jews!
>>
>>77060548
You gotta be pretty new if you think what he said was a sickkk burn!!!
>>
>>77067288
You didn't answer my questions

And I never said anything about Jews.
>>
>>77067282
>Stefen
Lol get your weird neo-reactionary cult shit out of here

>>77067363
Because those questions have nothing to do with what we're arguing about. The Rome thing was a mocking example.
>>
>>77067197

I can't tell if you're trolling.

I remember maple rambo tho.
>>
>>77054680
fucking based nip
>>
Take away guns, Muslims will start blowing themselves up in suicide attacks everywhere. Will liberals start blaming explosive chemicals then too?
>>
>>77066882

Implementation of mandatory minimums:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggs_Act_of_1952

Expansion of mandatory minimums, narcotics control act 1956
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJprilk6TNAhXFjz4KHXfjBlEQFggjMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unodc.org%2Funodc%2Fen%2Fdata-and-analysis%2Fbulletin%2Fbulletin_1956-01-01_3_page005.html&usg=AFQjCNGiQojDyVtShmiRW4tY-nzxnIKArg&sig2=w8-lAc8rmEKSBUk8ZMGX1Q

Controlled substance act 1970
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/844.htm
>>
>>77055140
It is though. Either your citizenry is armed or your citizenry is livestock. Also sodomites are ill.
>>
>>77065090
mind those edges
>>
>>77055140

SHALL
>>
File: 1408402919032.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1408402919032.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
>>77067746
>>
>>77066372
Around 10%

>https://smartasset.com/insights/the-economics-of-the-american-prison-system
>In 2012 CCA received $59.14 in revenue per compensated man-day from the government. Of this $59.14, CCA committed $41.61 to operating expenses per man-day. This effectively means CCA commits $41.61 to each prisoner each day. According to CCA’s SEC filings 65% of these operating expenses, or $27.05 goes to employee salaries and benefits. This leaves $14.56 per man-day for the combined costs of food, medical care, and contracted drug rehabilitation and education programs.
>>
>>77067559
Don't listen to Stef. Listen to the PHd he is speaking with.

I suppose it's just a coincidence that IQ and socioeconomic levels break across racial lines perfectly

IQ

1. Jews
2. East Asian
3. Whites
4. Hispanic
5. black

Socioeconomic

1. Jews
2. East Asian
3. Whites
4. Hispanic
5. black

I guess all those groups were oppressed and colonized the right amount to line up so perfectly.
>>
>>77063298
>But that point aside, I don't get how the government giving them things to help them out of economic poverty makes THEM lazy.

do you know why they don't allow you to feed animals in certain wild life preserves? because naturally, they would stop hunting and become dependent on humans for food. its the same concept, give people a way to not to work and still get money/benefits and the majority will do it.
>>
>>77054533
>2 pipes and a nail
thats very obviously more than 2 pipes and a nail
>>
>>77068016
Damn, that's an awesome score. How can muslims even compete?
>>
>>77068848
9/11
>>
>>77068848

Go fuck yourself, you edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>77066930
>Am I shattering your leftist worldviews?

No, you're grasping at straws. Clearly, slavery was primarily perpetrated by Southern African-American slave owners against their own kind, and they held the true political power in the South. Because of (percentages quoted from thin air).

>>77066846
>show me a nice place full of nigs

>show me anywhere populated by blacks that hasn't been completed exploited economically by foreigners

I concede that this has been done so thoroughly that I am unable. To humour you, I will cite the 19th century Kingdom of Rwanda as my example, since it's the one I'm best familiar.

>Germans arrive in foreign kingdom
>desire to profit off coffee beans
>convert royalty and introduce racial segregation along artificial lines - "Royals" are Tutsi, and are considered to be "more European," suited to ownership and power. Hutu more African, suited to labour. Support royalty on the basis of their holding political power and willingness to convert to christianity
>treat Hutu as peasant class
>introduce corvee labour and pseudo-feudalism
>Hutu's indentured to produce coffee beans
>Tutsi are well fed, cattle owning
>base this distinction on bullshit eugenic theories, science later disproves any significant racial distinction between Hutu/Tutsi
>generation of enforced labour
>after WW2, country is a trust territory of Belgium
>reforms, introduce national identity cards, race now an arbitrarily enforced divisor which is culturally entrenched
>seperate education systems, most students are Tutsi
>rise of anti-colonialism and pan-africanism
>Disgruntled Hutu resent their situation
>Tutsi attempt to consolidate control
>conflict quickly becomes militarized
>1961 independance, Tutsi militants thrown out
>drift into neighbouring countries, reform, re-invade
>Hutu fear reprisal killings
>massive violence, civil war, genocide, rape
>Hutu militias flee into Congo
>massive unrest, civil war, genocide, rape
>>
>>77065090
can confirm the purple box, was that supposed to be an insult? if so it was lacking
>>
Daily reminder that you shall not infringe, you Marxist scum.

Consider the lives lost vs saved by guns.
You think guns are so evil, you you're willing to give them to the politicians: truly brain-dead. Marxism: not even once. Why don't you go redistribute your wealth to Tyrone so he can buy a belt to kill your wife's son or something, cuckold.
>>
>>77069698
>http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
>http://www.kon.org/urc/v4/tikhomirova.html
>http://www.africanamerica.org/topic/did-black-people-own-slaves
>http://joeforamerica.com/2015/05/didnt-know-blacks-owned-slaves-america-taught-history/
>>
>>77055700
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>77069974
the purple is a compliment but obviously you don't deserve it
>>
>>77071616
how so
>>
!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
>>77060336

No surprise. The UK fought WW2 with a glorified pipe pistol.
>>
>>77065090

>you were raised in a strict household if you realise most people are retarded and don't deserve a saying in how a nation is run.

Lolbetardtians pls go.
>>
>>77055368
>>77054680
Fuck off back to your base.
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.