[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the Woman Problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: PraiseKek(1).png (152 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
PraiseKek(1).png
152 KB, 640x1136
/pol/, women are huge cunts. Worse than that, a good portion of them are communists, meaning that they're communist cunts. How do we solve this problem? Can we convert them back to Catholicism or Orthodoxy, or shall we allow the sand-niggers to have their way with them?

Picture of a Tinder conversation I had with a communist cunt today. Response in the comments.
>>
File: PraiseKek(2).png (172 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
PraiseKek(2).png
172 KB, 640x1136
>>
did you smash that puss?
>>
What did you say before that?
>>
>>77051057
what's her answer to that anon?
>>
> even looking at anyone over 22 on tinder

Why would you do this?
>>
>>77051011
>using hookup apps
Kill yourself, degenerate
>>
>>77051057
BTFO
>>
>>77051647

She simply said good luck in life, as if I there was something wrong with me, then said "Queen Social Justice War***"

In other words, I fucking rekt her.
>>
File: 1460974202596.jpg (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460974202596.jpg
21 KB, 200x200
>>77051057
fukken rekt m8
>>
File: 1464262553892.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1464262553892.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>77051011

>I'm looking for people on a gloryhole app that think women are more than fuck wholes
>>
>>77051466

I just said that people prefer in person social interaction than online dating interaction. And that women have great sexual market value in men. Ultimately, in response to her statement that she wasn't looking to hookup, but rather looking to date.
>>
>>77051949

I often use it for conversation - and even to be spiteful. Come on. I'm a fucking loser.
>>
Men exacerbate the problem. Not all men, of course, but a good deal of men merely bow to them in the hopes of getting laid; never raising a complaint or individual thought, else it might not be agreeable with her.
>>
>>77052042

I wasn't talking about you me matey. The girl who I assume is the grey chat bubble "I think women have way more than sexual value and I guess I'm on here hoping to find a wider range of people who think that too."

But yes, using gloryhole apps for social interactions isn't really healthy pham.
>>
>>77052147

Women need to understand that I can buy a 10 for an hour and never have to deal with her ever again.
>>
>>77052589
That may be, but considering there are so many men desperate to get laid, don't expect it to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>77052531

Oh. Yeah. She was just coming of with typical feminist bullshit. You know, that women are so much more than sex - on a fucking hookup app.

Yes. Good point mate. My apologies for the confusion.
>>
You're pathetic really.
>>
>>77052998
Spotted the woman.
>>
>>77052998

She wanted to be a snappy cunt, so I treated her like a snappy cunt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.