[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is getting the fuck out of the usa if trump wins? >mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 146530717781212.jpg (102 KB, 900x493) Image search: [Google]
146530717781212.jpg
102 KB, 900x493
who else is getting the fuck out of the usa if trump wins?
>mass hunting of white people by the non whites
>niggers chimping out like crazy and vandalizes every single white property
>protests everywhere and big probability of shootouts
>huge fissure in the US politics, might lead to 2nd civil war and forced conscription by your state
>>
>>77047124
That sounds like a Hillary victory
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1250x1979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1250x1979
>>77047124
The predictive programming has been set
>>
None of those things will happen

Minorities are all talk no walk. That's why there's such a thing as the silent majority.
>>
File: natsoc-uniforms.jpg (129 KB, 800x423) Image search: [Google]
natsoc-uniforms.jpg
129 KB, 800x423
you got it backwards man

we are the hunters if trump wins
>>
Sounds great. Only a pussy faggot would run away from the race war.
>>
>>77047212
right cause spics and niggers are protesting her

just wait there will be more riots i cant fucking wait
>>
Stay and fight with your white brethren. Start going to the range and hitting the gym. Conceal carry every wear you go.

It doesn't matter if it's legal or not if it's concealed. The only time you'll get in trouble is if you get arrested or patted down
>>
>>77047832

Everywhere*
>>
>trump
>winning

pick 1

they would have to figure out a way to keep all the women, niggers, and spics from voting
>>
>>77047124
>not owning a gun to defend your property and community

ok faggot get out
>>
File: freedomangels.jpg (174 KB, 730x731) Image search: [Google]
freedomangels.jpg
174 KB, 730x731
>>77047124
lmfao
im joining the military if trump wins
>>
only people leaving are the lefties that'll follow up on their threats to leave if trump is elected, which will be less than a percent of the ones that said they would

4 year cycle restarts and the general public will move on like it always does
>>
>>77047124
If it's brown, gun it down.
>>
>>77048099
they will have to leave to avoid the 8 years of the rope
>>
>>77048051
This
>>
File: death.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>>77047124
>>protests everywhere and big probability of shootouts
>>huge fissure in the US politics, might lead to 2nd civil war and forced conscription by your state
can't wait.
>>
>>77047723
>>77047723
So you're saying that if a cunt who would allow that shit to happen gets elected, it wouldn't happen? What?
>>
>>77047124
>implying anything will massively change if Trump wins
People will continue their lives normally with minor changes done to the country.
>>
>>77047124
>mass hunting of white people by the non whites
The anti-gun people trying to kill pro-gun people? hah
>niggers chimping out like crazy and vandalizes every single white property
I live in a <0.1% black town. The college liberals might freak out, but they're too pussy to do anything severe. I'll definitely stock up on popcorn though
>protests everywhere and big probability of shootouts
That's where the popcorn comes in handy
>huge fissure in the US politics, might lead to 2nd civil war and forced conscription by your state
I'm more than fine with that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.