[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we congratulate the NSA and FBI on stopping another terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1430530780724.jpg (29 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1430530780724.jpg
29 KB, 465x455
ITT we congratulate the NSA and FBI on stopping another terrorist attack

glad to see those billions of dollars and huge invasion of privacy apparatus being put to good use
>>
>>77044647
id like to see you do a better job
>>
And there are some people who would love to see their budgets increased even more
>>
>>77044788
t. not an argument
>>
>>77044647
>tfw you realize the entire time it was just a way to get fresh nudes 24/7
>>
It is possible to sue the government over this?
legit question
>>
File: Vlad the Implyer2.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Vlad the Implyer2.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>77044647
>Implying alphabet agencies exist to stop "terror", not to produce it in order to justify giving ever more direct control of society to the plutocrats
>Implying this wasn't a federal plot
>Implying it ever isn't
>>
Strong work, lads! I'm going to call my representatives and remind them to increase funding!
>>
>>77045136

Lmao.
Most likely true.
>>
You mean the attack they stopped in California today?
>>
>>77045682
that was the work of a concerned citizen

it's a simple as this any smart capable terrorist is going to know he has to go dark not to get caught. congrats on catching retards that would have done shit tier attacks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.