[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orlando Shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
So I've been asking myself some questions how ole Omar. How was he able to get inside this club with a vest with mags or whatever, a rifle, and a sidearm? I've been to a lot of clubs and everyone of them had a metal detector or at least some type of security with a wand or a pat-down. Even if there was no security, Wouldn't someone notice him trying to walk into the place?
>>
>>77042148
Oh, you.
Stop it with the logic, already.
Embrace your FEELINGS!
>>
>what is forced entry?
>>
>>77042678
What outfit allows you to conceal that type of gear? How does he make it past the front door?
>>
>>77042148
Eyewitness reports say the music stopped after the shooting started.

That probably means no one could hear or see anyone with the loud music and flashing lights.

There were some rumors that he was in the club for some time before he started shooting, so maybe slip out the back door and bring in his guns?
>>
File: aurora.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1599) Image search: [Google]
aurora.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1599
>>77043028
Where have I heard this before?
>>
>>77042943
I would say something about an "inside job", but it just sounds so....icky, considering the circumcision.
>>
>>77043389
Same with the Paris attacks, loud music and a dark room. Someone starts shooting and no one really knows what the fuck is happening.

Large crowd so that means that only a few people nearest to the shooter would know what's really happening in the first few seconds, the people in the back would only hear loud bangs and remain startled for the first few moments before everyone panics and tramples over each other.
>>
>clubs have to have fucking metal detectors on niggerland USA

Kek I am so glad I don't live near nogs
>>
>>77042943
>>77043028
The reports say he started shooting outside and made his way inside. No metal detector could have stopped him. Stop being obtuse, you're making our country look bad
>>
>>77044320
>our country isn't already bad
>>
>>77042943
He has a gun?
>>
>>77042148
Clubs need to have a ton of exits in case of fire. It would be trivial to slip through one if you took any time to try.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.