[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /pol/ what is your opinion of islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 147592.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
147592.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
so /pol/

what is your opinion of islam?
>>
i say we send them all back to the middle east so they can genocide eachother
>>
>>77041961
/thread
>>
>>77041675
All the muslims are potential terrorists and foreign agents. And they will be glad to sell your country for a peace of kebab. Unless you spent shittons of time and efforts to brainwash them of course.
>>
Bedouins are cancer of the world
>>
File: sunni-vs-shia.jpg (57 KB, 690x541) Image search: [Google]
sunni-vs-shia.jpg
57 KB, 690x541
>>77041675
A religion of war. When they're not fighting Israel or the west, they're fighting each other.
>>
I don't like it.
>>
Convert them or deport them
>>
>>77041675
Religion of peace
They will make this a peaceful world one day
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (92 KB, 343x322) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
92 KB, 343x322
Cads and bounder m8
>>
>>77041675
I've flip-flopped on it for a long time now.

I was fucking disgusted by it last year, and felt like progressives and islam and desperate 3rd worlders were basically going to destroy everything the world has worked towards.

But now, I get a sick thrill out of watching the left squirm, having to live with Islam and pretend it isn't the absolute antithesis to everything they believe in.

I still fucking hate it, but it's been a fantastic tool in making the left doubt their bleeding-heart, ill thought out politics and solutions.

Action speaks louder than words. Everyone is too terrified to use words. We can all see the action taking place.
>>
>>77041675
It's a false religion, and like all false religions, it is of the devil. It is mixed with truth to make it accepted by everyone, but it's a lie that doesn't hold together

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
>>77043534
oh and it's not a religion.
It's entirely a political movement.

Clearly there are lost souls that are born into it that want to find meaning through it, but they never truly will. It's why you get "moderates" getting all bent out of shape when you criticize it.

It's a system with such specific set rules (ESPECIALLY TOWARDS OUTSIDERS) where they force you to make allowances for them. It's designed so they will always agitate and cause problems with anyone who doesn't conform.
It's a get out of jail free card for causing violence, problems, disruption, taking offence, etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.