[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Germany ever come back from cuckoldry and save themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: frauke-petry.jpg (515 KB, 1200x767) Image search: [Google]
frauke-petry.jpg
515 KB, 1200x767
Will Germany ever come back from cuckoldry and save themselves?

They tried to save us and they get treated like shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 338x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 338x428
>>77034866
Don't worry, we'll save em.
>>
File: 1462133597932.jpg (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
1462133597932.jpg
8 KB, 253x199
>>77034866
No, the AfD is just another cuckservative party. Just now the faction leader Meuthen threatened to resign and leave, if an allegeded antisemite wasn't kicked out of the party.

The will be tiptoeing around and lose in the tough questions, end up as cuckservatives and they may get 20-25% of the votes, but in the end Germany will becoming more black and more islamic every year, because the mainstream supports and desires this movement. Even in Austria the FPÖ failed, which is far ahead of the AfD.
>>
>>77034866

Nice dubs, and yes, yes they will.
>>
File: LeftyGerman.png (476 KB, 621x837) Image search: [Google]
LeftyGerman.png
476 KB, 621x837
>>77035328
Is blank anitsemitism in Germany that important for you? I know I know, gas the kikes but in the most abstract phantasies I can´t see how Europe will ever have a NSDAP like party ever again. It won´t work in the UN narrative either. The UN came to life because of the 2nd world war now you want to go back to literally that ideologie and not water it down? You will have UN troops within a week.
>>
>>77035328
It won't be done peacefully, but it will be done.
>>
>>77035907
The point is related to what you posted: the radical left can get away with bomber harris do it again and death to Germany, but Meuthen finds no other way, but to threaten to basically destroy the party over some weird nobody who wrote some antisemtic stuff ten years ago. And the MSM will STILL exploit it and the next guy to execute over reason X is already in line. Might aswell be Gauland for "Boateng", etc.

Weak.
>>
>>77035947
All of the good Germans died in WW2. What is left is a handfull of decent men, who will never be enough, and old fags, the rest are antifa cucks, nu-males and already new citizens.

The toughest and loudest anti-left writer in Germany wasn't even German, but an assimilated Turk.
>>
File: NeverAgainGermany.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NeverAgainGermany.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>77036733
Welp, don´t forget Henryk M. Broder. A jew is the only journalist in the Springer rooster to write extremly patriotic and always pro afd. Kind of ironic
>>
>>77035328
Noooo AfD is based!
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (55 KB, 604x375) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
55 KB, 604x375
>>77037548
See? You have to be REALLY cucked to oblivion, if you consider someone like Broder based/patriotic/red pilled/whatever. Do you honestly believe, Germany would be less multi cultural with people, Polish Jews, like him in charge, just because he is critical of Islam?

The answer is no. And we'd be Jew York at best.

At this point I really hope for a seperation of the state and a new Germany to arise on the soil of this hellhole, this abomination, this cesspool, this GDR 2.0, this piece of shit antifa state, this Mordor and Gehenna.

Give me ten million good Germans, armed to the teeth and determined in their blood and soil and we could take on the whole world.

But with this country, nothing will be done.
>>
File: DestroyGermanyNOW.jpg (49 KB, 650x451) Image search: [Google]
DestroyGermanyNOW.jpg
49 KB, 650x451
>>77038118
>See? You have to be REALLY cucked to oblivion, if you consider someone like Broder based/patriotic/red pilled/whatever.
Welp, given the daily comments with have to endure daily by politicians my standards are very low. See pics.

>At this point I really hope for a seperation of the state and a new Germany to arise on the soil of this hellhole, this abomination, this cesspool, this GDR 2.0, this piece of shit antifa state, this Mordor and Gehenna.
I´m talking all honest, As long as there is a "Germany" we "Germans" won´t ever be free. There will be always the burden of the two world wars hunting us. Even if Germany would be "based and conservative" the world would hate us because it expects us to make a 180 degree, it´s something that many won´t realize. I too want to see this country go to its knees and fall apart just so the remaining germans with a bit luck and UN solidarity could restore Prussia. It was more stable and didn´t fuck up Europe every 30 years and the militarism is deep in interconnected in its culture.

>
Give me ten million good Germans, armed to the teeth and determined in their blood and soil and we could take on the whole world.
Aaaaannnd you will have the world against you.
>>
File: europe_stronk.jpg (102 KB, 600x1082) Image search: [Google]
europe_stronk.jpg
102 KB, 600x1082
>>77039234
That's not even true. Neither the Israelis, especially the right wing, nor the USA expect us to destroy ourselves. It is the goddamn leftwing Germans themselves who are doing this!

Look at the antifa: What are the comprised of? Native Germans!

Mass media shills? Native Germans! - At least the majority. Okay, there is Friedmann, but he was always an asshole.

When Bibi tried to take a tiny bit of guilt off of Germany with his grandmufti thing, the fucking Germans themselves clinged to it like it was the tit they sucked their poisoned mothermilk from!

And what WW2 guilt? Are you crazy? How long are you on /pol/? And who cares what other people think? That's Merkel tier politics!

And even if there was some guilt, my grandparents were children at the time and my great-grandparents were socialdemocrats who helped Russian warprisoners, had Jewish friends and almost went to a KZ themselves. - Fuck this sick state, that wants to genocide itself over neurosis!
>>
>>77039966
The Anti-German movement is CIA-funded.
>>
>>77035907
The UN started out as the League of Nations, and, as a response to WWI, precedes the cuckification, name-change, and goal-shift (decolonization, nuclear control/deproliferation) by 16 (or 22 ;^) years.
>>
File: 1386627023907.gif (2 MB, 161x149) Image search: [Google]
1386627023907.gif
2 MB, 161x149
Its pretty much over, our politicians "provoked" Erdogan so he can have a reason to send us another 5 million refugees like our politicians want.
Then they can claim "but we tried to stop them".

Being German means being a self-destroying cuck now, so its not like anything of value will be lost.
>>
Real German males died in 2nd World War. I don't advocate for Nazis but very few soldiers in Wehrmacht were actual Nazis, most of them were Patriots dying for their beloved country. Your modern German is either a self-loathing cuck or some Turkish/black mixbag. It's over even though there are some Germans that still fight by burning hundreds of refugee centres.
>>
>>77041707
>most of them were Patriots dying for their beloved country

On foreign soil that's it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.