[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DOES HE DO THIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: trump.png (64 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
64 KB, 150x150
>calls out a federal judge for being mexican
>the media freaks out
>even the speaker of the house says he's a racist
>one of his top VP picks chews him out on live TV, then makes a forced apology
>he gets cucked so hard he has to read his victory speech from a teleprompter
>says he's gonna give a big important speech about shillary on monday
>looks like he's about to go full conspiratard

But now...
>worst mass shooting in US history
>shooter is a muslim, a registered democrat, and part of ISIS
>MSM tries to cover up that he's a muslim and make it about LGBT rights, even though ISIS would literally kill anyone who is not in ISIS

And tomorrow, he gives his speech. He won't need to take pot shots at Hillary. It's no longer about their petty squabbles. It's about America, freedom, patriotism, and censorship. It used to look like a desperate plea for attention. Now It'll look like an Oscars acceptance speech.

I used to be doubter, but now I truly believe that meme magic is real.
>>
>>77032057
If the globalist don't try any backhanded shit, Donald Trump has just won. Not to mention the shit coming out over this weekend about Hillary authorizing drone strikes on civilians from her cellphone, authorizing child soldiers and genocide in the Sudanese Civil War, and getting one of her donors to have access to Nuclear launch codes.
>>
That's what you get when you combine elder satanic blood magic with the effects of practicing large scale meme magic
>>
File: they-gaze-in-awe.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
they-gaze-in-awe.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>77032057
Say it with me:

MAKE
>>
Why are we even surprised anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
>>
File: Trump-tower.jpg (1 MB, 1440x767) Image search: [Google]
Trump-tower.jpg
1 MB, 1440x767
>>77032613
AMERICA
>>
File: nixonsbackbaby.jpg (73 KB, 1050x549) Image search: [Google]
nixonsbackbaby.jpg
73 KB, 1050x549
Trump dumped all his skill points in CHAR and LUCK
>>
obviously he's a highly intelligent man that saw these events coming before he inserted himself into politics, that' the truth not your little meme bullshit.
>>
>>77032958
GREAT
>>
>>77034052
AGAIN
>>
>>77032057
Trump has turned election year into the Chess equivalent of the NFL
>>
>>77032976
Whose signature is that?
>>
>>77035049
Probably Tricky Dick, from the context and the filename.
>>
>>77032057
read Scott Adams's blog
>>
File: 1450763629945.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450763629945.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77032613
>>77032958
>>77034052
>>77034172
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.