[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only sane politician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: garyjohnson.png (22 KB, 496x257) Image search: [Google]
garyjohnson.png
22 KB, 496x257
Instead of blaming guns immediately, or self-congratulating himself like a tone-deaf autist... one only has to look to Gary Johnson for how a sensible politician responds to tragedy.

Why have we not thrown our weight behind this guy, yet?
>>
he sounds exactly like a liberal faggot you kike
>>
Open borders faggot.
>>
>>77022286
Open borders are not a problem if we eliminate welfare. Try again, faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE
>>
>not taking the opportunity to push a pro gun for self defense agenda

pffft fag
>>
File: 1424390811604.jpg (20 KB, 200x263) Image search: [Google]
1424390811604.jpg
20 KB, 200x263
You can go to any 1000000 twitter threads we have now and not post another one

check aus mein dobbels
>>
He's not corrupt nor a giant blowhard, and only slightly crazy. Definitely not a viable American candidate.
>>
File: Islamic Terror Views.png (803 KB, 1992x1580) Image search: [Google]
Islamic Terror Views.png
803 KB, 1992x1580
>>77022121
Trump is the only sane one
>>
I never think of the victims, they are dead and most likely hated me for my political views. I will politicize it and jump to conclusions. The survival of the West depends on it and we will take the bleeding hearts and fags along to safety kicking and screaming racism.
>>
>>77022121
Because of the massive butthurt caused by trump, most people in this board are retarded or come only for the memes
>>
>>77022701
Trump sounds like Ron Paul for that one.. blaming the instability and chaos we have sown in the middle east, which I tend to agree with. It's not like Singaporean Muslims are blowing shit up.
>>
>>77022121
>even though everyone in the US is aware, even via the totally shill-tastic mainstream media reporting that 911 has a tape of him pledging his jihad in the cause of ISIS... we need to let THE AUTHORITIES (lolbertarian huh?) do their job and not JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

also
>muh open borders 4 all! no human is illegal!

Fuck this faggot... why do you all shill for such a loser? The Libertarian party in this country was hijacked by kike crypto-commies and koch shills YEARS AGO.

Knock it off.
>>
>>77022427
>Muslims won't genocide non-muslims unless they get paid to do that

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77022427
Go die in a car fire you globalist shill.
>>
Not voting for him again.
>>
>>77022121
So he's proposing we do exactly nothing. I see.
>>
That's a very low energy post.

He meant "let's react like sheep and feel sad"
Meanwhile Trump meant "we need to be intelligent and vigilant so that this won't happen again"

Which one do you want for president?
>>
>>77022427
Open borders are a problem if people from statist governments come here and vote for statism, as they do 80% of the time. Gary Johnson is a moron.
>>
>>77023112
the dregs of society, and the one's most prone to random outburst violence are those not working. Instead of importing the dregs of society and paying them not to work, why don't we advocate an immigration policy that only takes in the best and brightest?
>>
>>77022121
>>
>>77023479
>>
>>77023397
Rule of law >> whims of a majority
You can't overrule the Bill of Rights
>>
>>77023569
>>
Johnson is a faux libertarian. The LP has been co-opted by neocons and democrats. Johnson/Weld is proof of this not to mention their policies. Watch any Libertarian debate so you can see how much of a failure Johnson truly is.
>>
>>77023649
Yes, that bill of rights that has helped us keep the same small government we have had since 1776, eh? Top Kek, lad. Enjoy your cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>77023112
He's apparently unaware of the "fact" (according to Islam) that if a muslim dies while killing infidels he gets paid in 72 virgins.

So unless the Libertarian party's idea to stop muslim terror is to give every mudshit 72 little girls here and now... you see where I'm going with this.

Idealist faggots should not run shit... which is why women should never have been given the right to vote.
>>
>>77022121
wow,
> actually the only presidential remark.
Shame about his platform and being unelectable.
>>
>>77023918
The Bill of Rights was probably the only good part of the Constitution, you know. It was the 'general welfare' clause and the idea that the 'greater good' takes precedence over the rights of the individual.
>>
File: 1385305880150.png (55 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1385305880150.png
55 KB, 250x210
>>77022121
>self-congratulating himself
>>
>>77022445
>gary johnson
>anything but an antigun faggot
>>
File: LP.png (68 KB, 499x792) Image search: [Google]
LP.png
68 KB, 499x792
>>77024375
his platform is what makes him great

>>77022445
his LP party has a very nice statement on the matter
>>
>>77023467
If we take the best people from every lousy country in the world, those countries will forever be shit and evoke sympathy from the feelings police

That's just prolonging the problem
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.