[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never been so angry about liberals before today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
I consider myself generally a non political person, although I'm a supporter of Donald Trump. I don't have an issue with homosexuals, and I don't mind people of color. Even though I am not a feminist, I support a lot of women's rights things.

But days like today are why I fucking hate liberals. They are willing to bend over backwards to appease Islam and the mainstream media and politicians are all bought off and being played by people with shadow interests. Protecting Islam is more important than protecting the safety of religious freedom, gun rights, equal rights between gender, and freedom of expression. From the Muhammed Comics, to the rapefugees, to today where the leftist media wants to somehow blame Trump or guns for what is clearly the fault of muslims.

Sorry /pol/. I like you guys even though we disagree on some things. I don't want to shit up your board, but I'm just full of a black rage right now.
>>
The hypocrisy of the left is astounding. The left wing groups at my uni consider the Atheist Society an enemy, because they had a woman (who used to be a Muslim) come in to do a talk about her experiences and how she doesn't like religion. This is apparently Islamophobic, even though it's an Arabic woman who was raised as a Muslim speaking about her own experiences with the religion.

However, they're comfortable with labelling the Jewish Society enemy because Islamophobia is more important than anti-Semitism, and they have decided that all Jews are Zionists and all Zionists are evil bigots.
>>
>>77019101
>British Universities
How did it all go so wrong......?
>>
>>77019101

Lets not go overboard and defend the Jews here, likely the ones pulling the strings. But yeah, it just baffles me. For some reason, today is the day, the final straw. I've decided to become completely woke about liberals and realize that they are scum.
>>
File: 4L_xWFSO5xS.png (184 KB, 444x447) Image search: [Google]
4L_xWFSO5xS.png
184 KB, 444x447
>>77018307
The most repulsive thing is that these liberals are more concerned with their own self image when something like this happens than with the people who actually died. Saying "#notallmuslims" is just narcissism. It's "hey look at how much better i am than everyone else". They are so full of shit.
>>
>>77018307
>although I'm a supporter of Donald Trump

All that needed to be read, you may as well have admitted to having downs
>>
>>77020444

Oh look, a fucking liberal who is so fucked in the head that they can't even deal with the points that I make. Is liberalism a sickness?
>>
>>77019698
If Obama had been there he would have talked and reasoned with the assailant. He would have sat down, had a beer with him and enlightened him about alternative lifestyles. They would have hugged. The subject would have handed over his guns/ammo and this whole thing would have been prevented.
>>
File: huma-mole.jpg (69 KB, 599x579) Image search: [Google]
huma-mole.jpg
69 KB, 599x579
Here's the TRUTH about Clinton
>>
>>77018307
Coming here and earnestly sharing your opinion is exactly what we want you to do.
>>
>>77018307
The other week when people ran around at the trump rally assaulting people and destroying personal property the police just watched and then the liberals said that the riot was an acceptable response to trump and that it was his fault.

The left is the enemy of America. Its because of them that we're not exploring the galaxy right now.
>>
>>77020958

Lel, I like you.

>>77021074

Doesn't the idea of a grand Muslim plot seem silly though, when they are clearly deficient mentally (at least the Middle East muslims)

Wouldn't this all fit the MO of the Jew grand conspiracy?
>>
>>77018307
My exacts same thoughts OP.

But have faith, UKIP, trump and even here with M5S are gaining more and more voters

The media agencies are slowly losing their power of manipulating thoughts

Also cheer up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
>>
>>77020685
We dealt with your kind in Cronulla mate.
>>
>>77019101
Was it Ayaan?
>>
>>77020685
Fuck, replied to wrong post.
>>
Reminder that the president of America himself didn't name muslims or islam as the reason this shooting took place. He called it a hate crime and he is right. This man was a mentally ill fellow that was misunderstood by society. The main problem was how he got his hands on a gun that allowed him to kill the most people ever in a shooting in America. Guns shouldn't be in the hands of people like this.
Trump is outright being racist against an entire demographic. It goes against the first amendment. Muslims have the freedom to practice their religion in America and trump wants to kill them all despite the fact that most of them came to America legally. This was a lone wolf that wanted attention and was mentally ill and ISIS only claimed responsibility because they like publicity.
But you racists are going to continue advocating the dropping of bombs on the homes and families of muslims turning them into terrorists and then putting them in prisons to make sure they'll keep hating us.
Thank you Americans
THANK YOU FOR BEING ORGANISED TERRORISTS
THANKS FOR BEING VIOLENT TRIGGER HAPPY MORONS
>>
>>77019461
>HOW CAN YOU HAVE PUDDING IF YOU DIDN'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
>>
TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>>
>>77021312

I just don't want it to be a blog post, and I'm not posting any news, and I don't agree 100% with /pol/.

>>77021451

I don't know about the galaxy, but I think there is a cancer that occurred somewhere in leftism. Lets be frank, part of the reason we are more civilized than Muslims are leftist ideals (like valuing women as people, being tolerant of differences, freedom of expression). Islam seems to be very anti Western Culture (which might as well be called being against the advancement of the human race) and Leftists for some reason want to accept these radical reactionaries even though they hate leftism.

It makes me feel like a lot of these things, like modern feminism, the Hillary Clinton movement, BLM are all arms of a hidden beast, who want to turn moderate Western leftists into defenseless idiotic liberal Islam defenders. It is just a question of what the intentions are of the shadow beast, who runs it?
>>
>>77022360
Trump is wrong.
>>
File: 1464205914381.png (2 KB, 407x375) Image search: [Google]
1464205914381.png
2 KB, 407x375
>>77022555
>who runs it
>>
File: e9Zt379.jpg (93 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
e9Zt379.jpg
93 KB, 700x520
>>77018307
I feel the same way as you do man.
>>
File: 1465766391135[1].jpg (44 KB, 750x573) Image search: [Google]
1465766391135[1].jpg
44 KB, 750x573
>>77018307
This, holy shit.

How the fuck does pic related have so many damn retweets?

Fucking ridiculous

I want to say something about this shit on kikebook but literally every single of the hundreds of post on my feed (I live in fucking Orlando) are all this same kind of shit, it would be useless
>>
>>77022814

But I mean, what is the purpose, why go against and weaken people who are seemingly your allies already (leftists) They already are race mixing and all this other shit that /pol/ labels as the Jewish end game (which makes me believe racial tensions are actually a ploy meant to distract, but I digress). What do Jews get out of playing this card?
>>
They're fucking delusional. They will try and place blame on everything other than what it so blatantly is.
>>
>>77022033

>This man was a mentally ill fellow

When did you carry out your examination, Dr Crane?
>>
>>77023673
Homogenization of the world so that there's one giant, common market. True control doesn't come from having one world government, it comes from having one world culture and one world market.
>>
>>77023459
>I don't like something so I guess I'll try to pass some laws against it for the better of the community
is the same as
>I don't like something so I guess I'll kill it

Don't these people have a soul? Any shred of decency?
>>
>>77022164
Yes
>>
>>77024324
Or, if you like, it's not about having ultimate control, but just having the biggest market for your goods possible so that you can make as much money as possible. It's much easier to sell goods to people when you know how they think and you can shape their preference and tastes and opinions, and that's all easier when there's only one giant common demographic (global monoracial monoculture)
>>
libtard
>>
>>77019101
This is politics, not "hypocrisy". The le political left are well-meaning naive fools meme needs to die. The political left is aggressively pro-Wahhabist and should be held to the same responsibility as on the ground Islamists.
>>
Little reminder for when liberals go b-b-b-but what about the Christians, they're just as bad!
>>
>>77023874

>Farah
>Doesn't have anything to do with Islamic Extremism
>Farah
>>
I'm with you, OP. I hate fags as much as anyone but countrymen above all. When FOX was listing the victim's names and showing pictures I couldn't help but shed a manly tear for the fags. They're degenerates but they don't deserve to get murdered by these disgusting mudslime pigs. This is a dark day.
>>
>>77021473
Sand niggers do have grand history of installing 5th columns to take over countries from within to install their caliphate. Jews are sand niggers themselves, they just interbred with Whites at a much more substantial level than Arabs have.

Saudi Arabia influences our politics just as much as Israel does.

>>77023673
Israelies generally control the American Right Cuckservatives. Lefties are manipulated by Saudis although the Saudi royal families generally have strong ties with Cuckservatives. Faggots are deemed expendable by nearly all parties.
>>
>>77020685
actually yes that corrected study was recently released that stated that those who support liberalism are way more likely to be psychotic.
>>
File: 1454977506282.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1454977506282.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>77018307
I literally had someone say they would never blame Islam, even if he was on his knees, and about to be beheaded by radical Islamists.
>>
>>77022033
hurr durr Muslim is a race. Fucking idiot why doesn't your Dane ass go back to making Royal Dansk cookies it's all you shitty Danes are good at.
>>
>>77024937
Christians don't throw gays off rooftops.
>>
>>77020685
Yes my brother. We must cure the disease that is liberalism.
>>
>>77018307
We need to kill all Muslims
>>
File: 1459887047518.gif (2 MB, 196x156) Image search: [Google]
1459887047518.gif
2 MB, 196x156
>>
>>77021977
(snigger)
>>
>>77025703
I don't really care much for identity politics, but I don't feel anything for anyone who has that much self-loathing.
>>
File: very fast dog.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
very fast dog.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>77018307
Agreed, but I'm starting to get numb to all the crap liberals try to pull. The silver lining to all this is I'm sure it will bring more people to realize the same thing. Instead of taking on the problems, they're willing to throw anyone else under the bus except those that were responsible. Even if the whole country was taken over by Islam and Christians, gun owners, other liberals were being beheaded on the street, people would still blame Christians, gun owners, and even their own kind without a second thought for the sick acts.
>>
>>77027132
Destroy all humans Muslim remake when?
>>
File: Vulpes.jpg (86 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes.jpg
86 KB, 640x360
>>77018307

You have to understand OP, they are brainwashed and until it effects them personally, they will always hold onto their Utopia.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.