[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: solidarity.png (443 KB, 547x517) Image search: [Google]
solidarity.png
443 KB, 547x517
>americucks
>>
Greatest Ally being an ally? See no problem here
>>
What's the issue? We did it for the Paris attacks too.
>>
>>77015707
Jewbro this is confusing. How do i tell the good jew from the bad jew?

I THOUGHT ALL THE JOOS WERE BAD.
>>
Some of those squares are miss-matched
>>
>>77015265

[rubbing intensifies]
>>
File: Michael-Scheuer-007.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Scheuer-007.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>77015707
The issue is you guys have foreknowledge of all these attacks and don't warn us because you want more military aid.

Why were there israeli ex military recording the 9/11 attacks? Why did they go on Israeli television and admit they "were sent there to record the event"
>>
>>77015265
DELETE THIS!!!
>>
>>77015265
nice US and LGBT flag, but what's the one in the middle?
>>
>>77015900
Nationalistic Jews are good. Diaspora Zionist jews are bad. Self hating Ashkenazi field jews are good.
>>
>>77016213
We don't have foreknowledge about attacks in our fucking country. Just a couple of days ago there was a terror attack in the equivalent of Soho in Tel Aviv.
>>
>>77015707
Isn't it strange how there aren't massive attacks in your neck of the woods?

Or is it just (((PURE COINCIDENCE)))?
>>
>>77016392
Rainbow. I think it has something to do with anime?
>>
>>77016778
Tel Aviv was just attacked a few days ago you brain dead liberal.

Furthermore, they aren't afraid to come forth and say that they have a problem with radial Islam trying to constantly kill them, so they put up a wall and spend tons of money in defense contracting to protect them from the daily threats they have.
>>
>>77016778
Isn't it strange how there isn't massive terrorist attacks in all countries at all times?
Really makes you think
>>
>>77016658
Eh. Not sure I buy it. Really weird for those israeli's to claim to have been sent to the US to record the events while they were supposedly part of a moving company that didn't exist.

Plus it was a total accident when you sold our military technology to China.....twice.

Not sure I trust you, Israel, but you're better than muslims so i guess there's that
>>
>>77016500
Interesting...

>>77016658
Oy, tell this goyim; Do you love Israel? Are you of the nation? Will you stand with us without hiding your jewgold first?
>>
>>77016500
Pretty much this. I'd also add that secular jews are to be avoided at all cost, and killed at your earliest convenience. Phrases like "born jewish" or "raised jewish" are red flags. Even just having a single jew parent can be concerning. These are the snakes that don't care a whit for the faith but will go out of their way to benefit from jewish nepotism.

Actual practicing jews? Not so bad. But the atheist jews overwhelmingly tend to have marxist leanings.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (11 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
11 KB, 249x250
LAND OF THE SMEEG
HOME OF THE GAYS
>>
>>77015265
>>77016213
>>77016778
>>77017254

>Muslims are innocent everything is a false flag meme

Kill yourself faggots.
>>
>>77015900
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.