[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So fighting a lib on twatter and I'm stumped and need an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: 1344386913164.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1004) Image search: [Google]
1344386913164.jpg
320 KB, 1280x1004
So fighting a lib on twatter and I'm stumped and need an answer here. He wants to know why muslim armies fight against ISIS if they are all muslim. Apparently libs see this as some sort of hole in our rhetoric. Any suggestions?
>>
>>77015166
Muslims fight and slaughter each other for all sorts of ridiculous reasons.

You think the Middle East was at peace before ISIS appeared?
>>
Because islam is a social-political movement, as well as religious. Far as I'm aware, the only two muslim groups fighting ISIS are Hezbollah and SAA, with a patchwork alliance of rebel militants.

But anyways - social-political movement - means there's bound to be disagreements in the way a caliphate should be run.
>>
>>77015166
Damn, really makes you think, huh?
>>
Also post pics
>>
because it is a hole in your rhetoric you fucking moron, you can't just blanket term an entire religion as terrorists, how fucking dumb can you get?

I guarantee you know little to nothing about islam or the practicers of muslim faith
>>
>>77015166
Why did christian armies fight each other for centuries? They shared the same ideologies, just wanted territory. That's what they're doing over there, fighting for territory.

Are you even smart?
>>
>>77015166
because there are different kinds of muslims just like there are different kinds of americans
what a retarded fucking defense
>>
>>77015166
It's mostly shia muslims fighting ISIS. Islamic extremism is overwhelmingly a sunni muslim phenomenon.
>>
>>77015166
ISIS WAS, a Muslism counter army, funded by the United States to fight Al Qaeda. That turned out well.

As for Muslism countries fighting ISIS... They don't exactly have the best human rights track record do they? And of course their Muslism secular leaders are gonna fight to keep power, as they are seen as traitors by many Islam groups.
>>
>>77016073
>haha but how do i know who too root for if there arent any good guys??
>>
It's funny how conservative christians also like to dismiss the crusades and the way their ancestors slaughtered muslims for not converting when talking about the current state of radical islam, as if you haven't brought this on yourself
>>
>>77015166
Ask him which Muslims armies are fighting against ISIS. Go on.
>>
>>77015369
relatively, but only because there were a bunch of strongmen in the area keeping things under wraps
now that they're all dead shit's gone to hell
>>
>>77015166
Muslims fight everyone. When there's no more non-muslims they will fight only muslims.
>>
>>77016582
By that logic you're implying the muslims brought it on themselves when they decided to rape and pillage through the Iberian and Apennine peninsulas.
>>
>>77015166
Where Christians have disagreements over their minor points of contention, Muslims kill each other over them. I understand the concept of jizya is like the main thing ISIS and other Sunnis disagree with. Basically ISIS says that if you commit a sin, you become an apostate and must be killed.

Also they've been killing each other for 1400 years. This is not a new development.

"Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world; and all of us against the infidel."
>>
>>77015166
so what? Even Stalin fought against Hitler...
>>
>>77015166
Muslims have been murdering each other for as long as Islam has been a religion.

They each think that each other sect isn't muslim enough and that they should be murdered for their crimes of not being their flavor of muslim.
>>
>>77015166
Muslim on Muslim violence just proves how violent they are.
>>
>>77015166
Because there are different factions of Islam. And different tribes which overrule those factions at times. When I was in Iraq I knew of tribes which had intermarried Shia and Sunni. Islam isn't a monolithic block of ideology any more than any other religion. So different factions do fight. But so do different tribes, cultures, ethnicities, families etc even if they are all the same religion.
>>
File: 1464892831798.jpg (89 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
1464892831798.jpg
89 KB, 499x562
>>77015166
Actually muslim disputes in the middle east are secular(Assad/FSA/Iraq/whatever) vs islamists(isis and moderates)
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1584x1584
>>77016582
>self-defence is the only Crime in Leftism
>>
>>77016582
Another ignorant. "Slaughtered muslims", the Christian kingdoms went surgically into the heart of the Bizantines to rekt them after centuries of humiliating and abusing European people that were being conquered against their will. Before the crusades muslims started hundreds of wars against the christians, and would regularly genocide entire regions. Christian fought a dozen battles to end the threat.

But yeah, that was totally evil lmao
>>
File: 1449293396230.jpg (9 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1449293396230.jpg
9 KB, 180x180
>>77016582
>Thinking something that happened a thousand years ago is somehow relevant to today
>>
File: baghdadi.jpg (10 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
baghdadi.jpg
10 KB, 250x202
>>77015166
>So fighting a lib on twatter and I'm stumped and need an answer here. He wants to know why muslim armies fight against ISIS if they are all muslim.

>t "Edward Snowden has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad (Israel’s intelligence agency) worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)." This operation, they said, was codenamed "Hornet’s Nest."

al-Baghdadi is a Mossad agent.

>Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Some Muslims know this and therefor are attacking Western assets by attacking ISIS.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi
>>
File: 6454352345643523.jpg (11 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
6454352345643523.jpg
11 KB, 260x194
>>77016366

Al Qaeda was a Muslim counter army funded by the United States Saddam Hussein.

Saddam Hussein was funded by the United States to control Iraq and destabilize Iran, which was funded by the Soviets.

More contemporary, we are currently funding "rebels" in Egypt against Assad like we did in Libya against Gadaffi, the only nations left that don't use fiat currency aside from North Korea which I'm sure we'll get to in the next 50 years.
>>
>>77015166

"I against my brother, my brother and I against my cousin, and my cousin and I against the stranger"
>>
>>77017956

*against Saddam Hussein
>>
>>77015166
Muslims only fight IS if they are Shia or Baathists (meaning they have no choice).

Sunni tribes either join IS or keep their heads down. Unless they're paid huge sums of money by the US, in which case they send off their cannon fodder clans to advance while the US demolishes IS with air strikes.

No Sunni Muslim group has ever fought IS voluntarily and on their own.
>>
>>77015166
Simple, they all think Islam should only be practiced THEIR way.
>>
>>77015166
Because they receive funding from foreign governments in order to stop the destabilisation of the region.
>>
>>77017954
This conspiracy theory gives far too much credit to America.

I prefer to believe that our leaders are actually just incompetent and IS is the result of that incompetence.
>>
>>77015166

>find flaw in your own rhetoric
>desperately try to come up with explanation rather than admit your logic is flawed

It's almost as if not all Muslims have the same political agenda wow
>>
because in Islam is me against my brother, me and my brother against our father, our family against neighbor etc.
>>
>>77018694
And all Muslims against the unbelievers.
>>
>>77015166
Why is Sanders fighting with Clinton?

Both Democrats
>>
K U R D S
U
R
D
S

Seriously. You want to topple ISIS while maintaining political stability in a country that represents the region while maintaining stability in a country with justifiable human rights? You want someone else to do this who actually cares about the region and not have to go play world police and send boots on the ground again?

K U R D S
U
R
D
S
>>
Muslims are so backwards that they kill themselves even in purely Muslim countries. You need only look at countries like Syria to see that homogenization of religion isn't enough to stop Islam from making arbitrary divisions to kill each other over.
>>
>>77016842
Uhh. No. Just no. 90's no. 80's no. 70's no.

No. See Iranian-Iraq war if you doubt. More people died under saddam in droves. Literally hundreds of thousands on average a year. Iraqis over 30 are generally short skinny people because of the constant starvation that happened in the 70,80,90s. Brutality unlike anything you know
>>
File: 1302764858896.jpg (13 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1302764858896.jpg
13 KB, 278x278
Sunnis vs. Shia are like Catholics vs. Protestants

Very simple to understand. Religious people are psychotic.
It's crazy. You're not supposed to understand it.
>>
>>77019108
>mug Kurds

Literal social justice warriors who need the biggest airforce on the planet as constant backup to survive. IS was pushing their shit in before they ran to the West for help like the cucks they are.

Im not Turkish btw. I just don't know why /pol/ creams itself over Zionist backed feminist, Marxist mudslimes who stopped IS from killing other mudslimes.
>>
>>77019323
At least he stopped them coming to Europe desu I don't give a shit how he treated them.

Also he didn't let them coordinate terrorist attacks in his country.
>>
>>77017656
Missing the fourth crusade?
>>
>>77015166
it's called a power struggle for who gets to rape, kill, and terrorize the West.
>>
>>77015166

For the same reason the Sunni-Shi'ite divide happened - They fight each other because they don't recognise each other as true Muslims.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 1500x2207) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 1500x2207
>>77020263
The 4th was heretical, Christans killing Chrustians.... But the point still stands. Man bites dog is the social narrative of the Marxist.
>>
>>77015166
Aren't they basically forced to fight against ISIS since ISIS wants to kill everyone who doesn't believe in the "right" flavor of islam?
>>
>>77019717
because pol hates turks

also most of them don't know about islamist kurds since most of them are either IS or are welfare mooches in Turkey

thats fine though I support kurdistan as a turk. I want as much bodies between me and fucking arabs
>>
>>77015166
They always fight each other for not following their interpretation of islam.
>>
>>77015166
Because they posses a threat to them. Saudi Wahabbist idelogy is as close as you can get to IS, yet they still oppose them, because the IS dosn`t view monarchs as rightful rulers.

As for Iran, Iraq, they are against Sunnis in general, so the point is kinda moot.
>>
>>77015166
Because war and fighting is the heart of Islam.
>>
>>77015166
because (((ISIS)))
>>
>>77015166
Tell him to read up on Sunni and Shia, then you go read yourself you fucking moronic Trump voter.

I shouldn't have to spoon feed you.
>>
>>77015166

They fight against isis so they can defeat them and install their own fucked up version of islam. As if to imply that muslims killing isis are fucking moderates. There are tons of regional and ethnic divisions in the middle east. Only a liberal would pretend that the motives of those muslims fighting isis are sincere and righteous.

Stumped?
>>
>>77015166
What you should be asking yourself is why is ISIS not fighting JEWISH armies in the Middle East and only other Muslims.
>>
File: 600070615.jpg (851 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
600070615.jpg
851 KB, 1024x735
>>77015166
Tell him about religious wars in Europe back in 16-17 centuries. Does it mean that either Catholics or Protestants weren't intolerant religious traditionalists (back then and some of them even now)?
>>
File: 1293059218423.jpg (44 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1293059218423.jpg
44 KB, 409x393
>>77015166
aaand how often are the differing religions of the states within the United States bickering with each other? It's just that the disparate sects of the world's most violent religion prefer to bicker with RPGs.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.