[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will ISIS strike next? : Ramadan edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4c6.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
4c6.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
Its been confirmed that ISIS is behind the Florida attacks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/orlando-pulse-club-shooting-what-8173675

Weve got 24 days to the end of Ramadan and theres bound to be another attack. So which country will ISIS strike next?
>>
>>77014662
A canadian internet café I hope.
>>
File: 1446044239317.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446044239317.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
More major cities in large states in the US.
>>
>>77015815
Which state has the most muslims in the US?
>>
>>77014662
I know they really really want to hit us. And our country is full of liberals and extremist Muslims.

I'm certainly not going to any crowded places right now.

This is the future liberals chose for us. A future of fear and terror created by people we let in with open arms and even give benefits to.

Fuck.
>>
>>77014662
why they always IGNORE ITALY??? We got the fucking Pope at disposal!!! Why dont they blow that old fag up in his fag-mobile?
>>
>>77017530
they already did ya, its not your turn anymore you egoistic cucks! They did New york, Madrid, London, Paris, Bruxelles, Canada, US cities, Denmark , Turkey...they need to hit Germany and Italy to check all major EU nations..then its BINGO! ;-)
>>
>>77017728
LolI can imagine a shitskin stealing the pope hat and parading his head through the streets as cuckolds yell "not all muslims!!!"
>>
>>77014662
Can't say it will be next but there are high suspicions that there will be a terrorist attack in South Africa soon... So... Ons gaan lekker af kak hierso my bru
>>
>>77017728
He is openly pro-isis, saying they are victims of western imperialism. If they killed him you'd end up with the most redpilled red shirt redhat you could find being elected pope.
>>
>>77018244
Northern italy BITCH, forget what you se in films and forget the southerners we send to your country (its like comparing an Alabama redneck with a Boston guy) Im more celtic than you, sad son of emigrants lol
>>
>>77015188
What if they did hortons? Wiuld canada nuke mecca?
>>
>>77018244
I hope ISIS plans something for pope Francis. They would be truly based if they did.
>>
>>77019293
Francis comes to Poland for world youth day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5WBd6QKBw
>>
>>77018530
yep..the pope is also anti-western values, anti-nationalism, pro immigrants, pro ignorance to get more adepts, pro raisign taxes to get more state funds, pro pedophilia, agianst free speech..he is like terrorists..he is just using a mask ebcause in the past centuries we managed to defeat organized religion..but don't be fooled by his manners. Deep down he is another fanatical like ISIS.
Secularism is the way, religious leaders shoudl have no say into politics.
>>
>>77019535
throw condoms at him and ask him for another crusade pls
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.