[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is something that doesn't make any sense to me. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: david cameron.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
david cameron.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
this is something that doesn't make any sense to me. The Prime minister of UK is a fucking conservative, and believes in capitalism and free-markets. How can someone who is pretty much a republican allow his country to be so cucked?
>>
He's an illuminati puppet, a good goy. He's dealing with the crown and the jews in the city. They literally killed one of them (Lady D Goldschmit), so he's caring his own life.
>>
What /pol/ needs to understand is that just because someone calls himself a "Conservative" or a "Republican" or a whatever-the-fuck, it doesn't mean they actually are.

Please, for the love of god, /pol/ must understand this. I'm especially talking to my own countrymen who would support a Conservative no matter what, but this also applies to Britain, the US, and anywhere else, for that matter.

I know you lot are still young, but please, stop blindly following a team and look at the actions and policies of your politicians.
>>
>>77013997
Because the Labour party is no longer for the working man, it's for the foreign man. The Tories without realising it are filling the space left behind by Labour and becoming more left wing. Religion of PEace and all that yadayadayada.

UKIP will take it's rightful place as the traditional right wing party. We are seeing the death of the Labour party in this country. It's leader hasnt even got the balls to say he is for Brexit because he doesnt want to upset the pakis.
>>
>>77013997
jew puppet
is a huge liar and doesn't try to hide it
he also threatens citizens with economic punishments as it were to pressure into a choice like he did recently against pensioners
>>
>>77014385
Fucking this.
>>
>>77013997
Conservative doesn't have the same meaning here. It's just the name of the party. There are liberal "conservatives".

And pretty much everyone believes in capitalism and free markets even if they think they don't.

He's just a weak leader in general, scared to upset the status quo and his upper-class friends. I doubt he will still be running the party by next year.
>>
>Cameron has said, "On my mother's side of the family, her mother was a Llewellyn, so Welsh. I'm a real mixture of Scottish, Welsh, and English."[15] He has also referenced the German-Jewish ancestry of his maternal great-grandfather.[16][17]
>>
>>77013997
>free market
>conservative
Pick one
>>
>>77013997

Labour caused most of the problems and are full on Marxists now. The Tory's are a slightly lesser and equally worthless evil. Cameron has been utterly useless and following though on anything he got elected on, bu still a world better than if Corbyn was in charge right now.

You know what scares me?

Brext followed by a labour government.
>>
>>77015489
ill pick both because thats what it stands for, he is a conservative who supports laissez faire economics
>>
>>77013997
>someone who is pretty much a republican
American politics don't transfer well to European cuckitics

Pretty sure our mass media would call most of your Democrats still a "touch on the right"
>>
>>77014574
Same thing happening in America. Democrats used to be the party of poor whites and rednecks. Now they only protected poor minorities and those groups are turning Republican.
>>
>>77013997
He's not a Conservative m8, any more than Labour are Labour.

They are Third Way globalists, and we are slowly waking up to the idea that Westminster has been cucked.
>>
>>77013997

OP believes republicans aren't cucks
>>
>>77013997
The UK is a left wing country. He got elected by shifting the Conservative Party towards the centre.
>>
>>77014385
Underrated post and one that everyone here needs to read.
>>
>>77013997
Politicians only have a single value: Personal gain.
>>
>>77013997
He's as conservative as Merkel. In name only.
>>
>>77014385
Kevin O 'Leary is not Canada's Trump
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.