[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mir Seddique, Mateen’s father told NBC News, “this has nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: as.jpg (34 KB, 435x479) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
34 KB, 435x479
Mir Seddique, Mateen’s father told NBC News, “this has nothing to do with religion.” Seddique said his son got angry when he saw two men kissing in Miami a couple of months ago and thinks that may be related to the shooting.

>his facebook page states otherwise....
>>
>>77012465

hes the guys father, what do you expect him to say

he is in a nightmare situation - do you expect him to admit that a product of his upbringing killed 50 people?
>>
>>77012465
That guy looks like such a stereotypical terrorist.
>>
>he just hates gay people
>this hatred is somehow entirely independent of his religion that teaches that gay people are abominations who should be put to death

:^)
>>
>>77012465

>Father supports Afghan Taliban

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-suspects-father-hosted-a-political-tv-show-and-even-tried-to-run-for-the-afghan-presidency/?postshare=5511465753579333&tid=ss_tw
>>
>>77014134
pure coincidence goy don't think about it
>>
>>77012465
>he's merely disgusted by gays, which has nothing to do at all with the world view we raised him with
>>
>>77012465
How fucked up are you that people can kiss but if it's two penises you kill everybody. No wonder his nose is so big. Is he dead? I hope he's dead
>>
>Pakistani

But he's an Afghan
>>
>>77015180
>>Pakistani
>But he's an Afghan
The plot thickens...
>>
>>77012465

A proud Crisis Actor, and proud paid agitator.
>>
>>77012465
you know this guy probably lurked /pol/
>>
>>77015180
His dad seems to identify with pashtuns. They are on both sides of the border.
>>
>>77015180
The fuck is the difference?
>>
>>77015180

If it's real, it's truly strange
>>
>>77012465
If you get virulently upset and mow down like 50 fucking people, wounding many more because they are homosexual, that sort of narrows down the reasons why you would feel that way. Religious terrorists and neo-Nazis are just about the only people I can think of that give that much of a fuck what gays do.
>>
>>77015180
yeah, you better delete this
>>
>>77012465
...so New York Values then?
>>
>>77015866

>Muslims are innocent everything is a false flag

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.