[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people say it wasn't mental illness What kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1514.jpg (167 KB, 2400x1599) Image search: [Google]
1514.jpg
167 KB, 2400x1599
>tfw people say it wasn't mental illness

What kind of sane human being commits a terrorist attack in the American south?
>>
He was normie scum, fuk off.
>>
>>77012516
Normies understand the subtleties of the societies they live within, I'd like to believe, and they are concerned about the welfare of those close to them.

And Southerners can be a very retributory lot.

While I don't condone violence, committing terrorism in the south is inviting that classic southern retribution towards individuals close to the perpetrator.
>>
>>77011591
>in the American south?

More like in the latin america's north...
>>
>>77013996
However cosmopolitan Orlando is, Northern Florida is very much the deep south.
>>
I really think it's time to have a serious discussion about gun laws. If a man who was twice investigated by the FBI can purchase guns legally, then is the system not broken?
>>
>Orlando
>South

Orlando is full of retired Yankees and vacationers.
>>
>>77014252
It happened in Orlando. At a gay bar.
>>
>>77014255

raycis jus becuz nigga wus intergestigated boy fbu dun men he no gunerino
>>
>the south
yea... we don't really consider Florida "the south"
>>
>>77011591
Sorry, but everything in Florida that isn't the panhandle isn't Southern.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.