[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
News on the mass shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fatto_12_06.png (579 KB, 1479x711) Image search: [Google]
fatto_12_06.png
579 KB, 1479x711
Look at this:

Italian press claims Omar made a phone call in
which he pledges allegiance to the IS.

The red headline reads:

>"the call: I swear I will be faithful to AL-Baghdadi'

The Italian press has somehow the ability to get info way
faster than Americans. It happened a lot of times. It's like all American press must go through a 'filter' before publication.
>>
>Il fatto

fucking cuck
>>
>It's like all American press must go through a 'filter' before publication.

Gotta check if it fits the narrative firsts my dago wop amico
>>
>ifq

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>76993275
>muh isis boogeyman
if isis were an actual threat then they wouldn't be making retarded moves like killing random people in random countries
>>
This article has amassed more info than ANY news outlet in the US.

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/06/12/usa-spara-gay-club-orlando-50-morti-53-feriti-killer-ucciso-il-padre-arrabbiato-per-avere-visto-un-bacio-tra-omosessuali-miami/2820723/

It's a shame you Americans don't learn foreign language. If I get bumps I will translate the important parts.
>>
>>76993750
translate wop
>>
>>76993750
Can you tell me sweet words of love in italian ? It's for a personal project.
>>
>>76993275
You mean Elliot Shimon
>>
>immigrant invited by lefty traitors ices a bunch if lefty traitors
Pottery
>>
>>76993275
CNN has been reporting this for awhile now
>>
tf it has been mentioned in english articles for hours you dumb ass salami fuckers
>>
>>76993749
But that's it, it IS a boogeyman.

Its a meme. Destroying 'ISIS' is impossible because it isn't a physical thing as such. This guy and the San Bernadino Shooters are self radicalized and act on the philosophy of ISIS, but not officially part of the organization.
>>
>>76993750
I learned enough Italian in high school to read this so thanks for the link m8.

Never pretend that there is any kind of press freedom when it comes to mainstream media in the US. The government isn't going to censor anything but all of the media in the country is owned by 5 or 6 giant global corporations so everything you read and watch has the same agenda.
>>
File: 1454023965896.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
1454023965896.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>76993275
Yuropoor...
>>
Born in NY in 1986, he lives in St lucie, FL, he's a registered Democrat; CNN claims he was on the FBI terror black list of ISIS sympathizers. (...) He came in at 2AM and he killed 50 people, wounded 53. Police are sure it's a terrorist act; FBI claims - didn't confirm - it's islamic terrorism. Gov. Rick Scott said it's a terror act. (...)

NBC (really? i didnt see anything) reported that the killer called 911 and told the operator he wanted to pledge allegiance to the ISIS leader. Then he went on the killing rampage. The father says religion has nothing to do with it, he just got triggered after seeing two homosexuals kissing. 'we're shocked like all the rest of america' he said. (...)

the killer came in the gay bar with an assault rifle AR15, the same kind of rifle owned by Adam lanza, Sandy Hook (26 dead) killer, and by the San Bernardino killer (14 dead). He had a gun and a bomb on him, which has been blown up by the police.
>>
Rita Katz Site director - an islamic terrorism monitoring site - writes jihadis are celebrating the massacre online. They say "it's the best gift for this RAMADAN". "May allah welcome the hero, and inspire others to do the same'. Katz writes there are no claims from any terror group that the shooting was in their name.
>>
>>76993275
>(((Filter)))

|
|
|>
|
|%
|
|
>>
File: ohshit-omarcoming.jpg (221 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
ohshit-omarcoming.jpg
221 KB, 440x600
>>76993275

From now on, for their relentless sins, Gays and cucks around the world will cry out these words in terror:

>"OH SHIT-- OMAR COMING"
>>
>>76993275
Hopefully Libero will have another edgy first page tomorrow, i love the butthurt they created last time with "Bastardi Islamici"
>>
>>76997045
holy fuck is this the new loss
>>
The FBI claims they tried to investigate his activities, but the case was closed because there were no elements to further it. Adam Schiff, member of the Intelligence commission, said 'the killer talked about the IS and he prayed 'in a foreign language' when he took hostages'. The killer's ex wife claims he was violent and unstable but she didn't know he was being infleunced by islamic radicalism.
>>
>>76993275
We knew that, our media just chooses to bury the lead and focus on banning guns
>>
>>76993275
they said the same thing with the phone in german news
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.