[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Visit parents for a week, starting today >Eating lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1388902939440.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1388902939440.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>Visit parents for a week, starting today
>Eating lunch together with them and sister
>Talking about whatever
>Suddenly Bernie Sanders comes up as a subject and how he lost the nomination
>"Now it's only Trump and Hillary left."
>Dad asks "so what do you think?"
>Deep breath
>"Well to be honest between the two I'd prefer Trump"
>Audible gasps
>My sister tells me that's the worst thing I've ever said
>Starts questioning me exactly why I prefer Trump
>I answer, giving my opinions on what he says and why I don't like Hillary
>"But he's racist and sexist"
>Refute with that Hillary is a war criminal
>YEAH BUT TRUMP WOULD NUKE ANYONE JUST IF HE FEELS LIKE IT AND HE'S RACIST AND SEXIST HOW CAN YOU?!
>She mad
>Dad likes Hillary as well but says "there are apparently some opinions that are unpopular"
>"yeah but anon is wrong"
>mfw my right-wing upper class family couldn't even accept the notion that I prefer Trump over Hillary

Kinda afraid she's going to say it to our friends. Honestly social suicide to say anything nice about Trump in Sweden.

Anyone had similar problems?
>>
>>76989960
No, you're just Swedish.
>>
>>76989960
Why are people outside of America so obsessed with American politics? I like shitposting on here, but people who actually get passionate irl for something that doesn't even affect them is cringy imotbhfamq+
>>
>>76989960
>right-wing upper class
>sweden
Jävla socialdemokrater.
>>
Why you care what will happen in some other country?
Sweden doesnt have local problems or news?
Or are you trying to not think about tham and switch to some unrelated topic like murkan politics?
>>
>>76991258
To be honest American politics affect a large part of the world. Plus it is televised all over international and some domestic media so it gains traction.
>>
>>76991258
They think we live in a globalist society due to extremely sheltered upbringing and lives.
>>
>>76991829
>han tror inte att hela släkten röstar blått
lol desu senpai

>>76991934
see >>76992058
>>
>>76989960
No, you need to stop lying. That didn´t happen.

This is what happened.

>Dad asks "Who the fuck is trump and hillary ?"

Just stop fucking pretending this happened so you can USA you´s.
>>
>>76989960

Du er sgu da en spade.
>>
>>76991934
Sweden's own problems are so taboo to even talk about much less express your opinion, every party is more or less the same excpet for the eternal boogeyman SD.

Who are practically the same as the others. This country is a joke, over and out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.