[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Islam JUST fuck us up >gotten rid of gender roles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x401
Please Islam

JUST fuck us up

>gotten rid of gender roles
>divorce rate 50%
>extremely sexualized society that even 7th graders are starting to fuck
>women are the majority of the electorate
>unironically for open borders
>many have lost God
>fags openly accepted
>etc

You may think that Muhammed was goat fucker pedophile and what ever adjective you put, but it doesn't mean his idea of restricting all the shit that's going on right now is wrong because of that

I would rather live under some UAE or Tunisian type of state then see how far this rabbit hole goes

>inb4 move to those countries burger
>inb4 sand nig
>>
>>76983704
>enjoys life in west
>doesn't realise comfy life is thanks to capitalism and science
>cant correlate why repressive shit holes can't have nice things

Go join isis then you edgy wanker m8
>>
File: Kingleonidas.jpg (19 KB, 335x177) Image search: [Google]
Kingleonidas.jpg
19 KB, 335x177
>>76983704
While the west is degenerate, and these things disgust us, I would rather western civilization burn than be placed in the hands of Islam.
>>
>>76984255
Qatar has a higher GDP per capita than the US lol and the UAE isn't far behind

That's even including that government expenditure is calculated with GDP

Have you even visited these countries?

Or do you just read that every state in the Middle East or North Africa is some backwater shit hole where goats are used in strip clubs on /pol/?

Fix your teeth Anglo
>>
You sound like a fucking cave man, cunt. Here are your sticks and stones; go impale yourself.
>>
Yep.

I kinds want to see Hillary win and I don't even like her. because we need a presidency so bad America collapses and is exposed for being a fake non country ever since WWII.

Trump will only let it fester longer.
>>
All we need now is an attack or disaster that shuts down the INTERNET which is the main purveyor of Western degeneracy.

ISIS undersea cable bombings when.
>>
>>76985034
>cherry picks oil rich states
>forgets they keep foreigners as slaves
>thinks these places are not rank with degenerative behaviour

Fuck your six chins you sweaty virgin
>>
>>76985034

This poster sums it up:
>>76986169

Read around ffs.
>>
>>76984255
/thread
>>
i live in islamfag country and you should be really thankful to not live in.

i dont know what is casual sex, casual drinking.
>>
>>76983704
Then move faggot, you're not welcome here and we'll kill you whenever we get the chance.
>>
>>76986659
betas here don't either, women only make sex with 20% of the men.
>>
>>76983704
Stop whining go to Syria if your so adamant you cUck

I want to win and i want to see both the liberals and mussies scalped
>>
JIDF seems to have done an awesome job brainwashing /pol/.
>>
>>76985034
>Implying these places won't be poor as fuck and eventually turn to blaming the USA for their horrible foresight while the US will never get their debts called on because "lol talk to the drones nigger"

>BUT MUH GDP
>>
then move to Iraq bitch
>>
>>76986774
"we'll kill you whenever we get a chance."

"we'll"
"kill"
"you"

ok buddy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.