[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump REACTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
Thank God, the based Donald has his priorities right here and points out what's really going on.
>>
trump wins in november and this propels him to victory
>>
>Trump thinks there's a problem with Muslims
>Muslim shoots up a club
>Clinton thinks there's a problem with guns
>the victims were in a gun-free zone

Really makes you think.
>>
Should we get #gaysagainstislamists trending or something?
>>
>>76973992
yes
>>
>>76973761
Mussies shouldn't own guns. That settles it.
>>
>>76973992
That would be pretty benficial to the donald, but Im not sure who would be willing to post that from /pol/
>>
>>76974530
Just make fake accounts and follow each other to make it look like we are legit.
>>
This will help Trump and Hillary equally.

Trump will talk about Muslim terrorism
Hillary will talk about guns and gay victims.

Something for everyone!
>>
Weird how Islamic terror never happens in Muslim-free zones

Support Muslim Control - demand that all Muslims be registered immediately
>>
>>76974530
>Pol
>not a bunch of faggots
Ishygddt
>>
we dindu nuffing
>>
File: 1428877389176.png (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1428877389176.png
45 KB, 554x439
>>76974852
If gun grabbers couldn't win over Sandy Hook, they never will.
>>
>>76974888
>Support Muslim Control - demand that all Muslims be registered immediately

This.
Just as was the case in WW2, certain nationalities or groups should require registration so that they may be tracked and returned to internment camps if necessary.

Support the Muslim Registration Act of 2016!
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x867
>>76973992
/homopol/ here. This is actually a good idea. If it was to gain a lot of support, Hillary would have to choose between gays and muslims, however It's very unlikely since gay people tend to focus on increasing gun laws and accepting other religion. I.e. Hillary supporters.
>>
>>76974888
this

WHY DOES 4CHAN THINK IM SPAMMING FUCK

Get the muslims out of North America
>>
When muslims can't get guns they build bombs instead
>>
>>76975422
all the gayfags i know irl are redpilled
>>
>>76975422

Wrong bro; the focus will be on guns, like it always is.
>>
>>76975139
Didn't a few of those gun grabbers end up getting thrown out of office for even trying? I think it was Colorado or something where that happened
>>
>>76975139
but this wasn't a hoax, was it?
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 634x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 634x876
>>76973761
Wait what? If it was a gun-free zone, how on earth was there a shooting? This just doesn't add up /pol/.
>>
File: ZsLBU0Oz.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ZsLBU0Oz.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
good thing we have a gay conservative who hates islam.

cant wait to hear what this faggot says about it
>>
>>76976075
hey you dare say that the system dont work?
blasphemy
>>
>>76976148
#armedandfabulous
>>
was the shooter born here? he gets a lot more mileage out of this if he's an immigrant. i think he gets much less mileage if he was born here and his parents have been here for decades.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x555
>>76975785
This. Redpilled homos are extremely hard to find if you have ever looked. All of my friends are straight and probably would disown me if I dressed and acted like a fucking fag.
>muh rainbows
>muh marriage
>muh pride
>>
>>76976853
Wow, what an amazingly poignant insight: just because something is terrorism doesn't mean it's not hate.
>>
>>76976075
wait hold on guys, I think trayvon here is on to something.
shouldnt gun free=no guns?
but shooting=guns?

I just dont understand.
>>
>>76975422

She would just support Muslims, because they outnumber gays, and therefore bring her more votes.

This is why the Democrats in general are supporting Muslims over gays, by the way.
>>
>>76976148
>Milo wakes up
>Black cock slides out of his ass
>Cum leaks all over silk sheets
>Jumps in shower
>Primps for an hour
>Cuddles with KFC beast on couch
>Turns on TV
>Sees multiple gays killed by Muslims
>Momentarily contemplates what he can do with all those new holes
>Comes to senses
>Starts to tweet
>Says fuck it, starts sucking black cock

You may get a statement by supper time.
>>
>>76975785
>work with an obnoxiously flaming faggot
>figure he's a typical lib pansy
>hear him talking with another co worker about US elections yesterday
>talks shit about Clinton in the most flamboyant way imaginable
>he doesnt really like Trump much but he's adamant that Clinton is Satan incarnate

Was an interesting discovery. Still cant stand being around him though because his voice is like an ice pick to the brain.
>>
>>76972553
Trump loves an ambiguous tweet. The word "this" needs editing. The grammatical antecedent is "incident," but obviously the incident has already stopped, so the literal meaning of the tweet does not make sense. But by leaving a more general implication completely open and undefined, Trump is allowing anyone to interpret "this" as "gun massacres" or as "terrorism" or as "crimes by Muslims" or as anything else. It's dog whistle politics once again from Trump. He'll just plead grammatical retardation (actually, no he won't -- he never apologizes). But the openness and ambiguity of the way he uses language, especially language that might have hateful implications, is itself a massive problem. Shows he's not up to the job of being president.

Also, I just fucking hate people who can't use their native tongue properly. Sad!
>>
File: 1465748301776.png (52 KB, 622x343) Image search: [Google]
1465748301776.png
52 KB, 622x343
>>
File: 1465740853686.png (36 KB, 635x174) Image search: [Google]
1465740853686.png
36 KB, 635x174
Based
a
s
e
d
>>
>>76976075
Hmmm... wow. really makes u think
I am now a #clintoris
>>
>>76977018
It was the smartest post I could find on tumblr may I remind you.
>>
This is a false flag to get Trump elected.

He's the zionists top choice and his supporters are being pushed further and further into siding with fags and liberals to prepare for the advent of a closet liberal president who also helps clear out the middle east for Greater Israel.

Nu /pol/ is fucking retarded. Old /pol/ would have realized this a long time ago.

It's not about taking your guns it's about getting your favorite kike puppet who loves degeneracy into the oval office.
>>
>>76977067

I think you misunderstood. Florida doesn't allow the carrying of firearms into bars. This made the club an easy target for Mr. Muslim.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4I9K_plx4s
>>
>>76977651
>being this autistic
>>
File: 21.jpg (56 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
56 KB, 635x423
>>76976010
>Well we can just go look at all of the evidence...

oh, wait. It's all been bulldozed.
>>
>>76974852
Trump is going to reveal his liberal side and maybe even support the assault weapon ban and you idiots will eat it up.
>>
>>76972605
And there's still ~5 months before the elections.
More islamic terrorist act will happen until then.
Stay vigilant!
>>
>>76977823
Lubio slipped out the back
>>
It's his second home. He's taking it personally.

He's been a lot more restrained lately with the use of teleprompters and all.
>>
>>76976148
All part of the plan goyim.

Greater Israel will happen under trumps presidency and all the Nu /pol/ faggots will such kike dick
>>
>>76978174
To be fair, what is wrong with allowing assault guns to be sold, albeit requiring registration?
>>
>>76978129
No, it's confusing to me as well. Why would he be able to bring a gun into a club if there's a rule saying you can't bring guns into clubs? Something is fishy here...
>>
>>76978174
No he wont.
>>
>>76977880
T.
>>
>>76978457

It's almost like the only people affected by anti-gun legislation are the people who weren't going to go on a shooting spree in the first place...
>>
>>76977901

> #clintoris

I chuckled sensibly.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 642x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 642x409
>>76978457
>being this based
>a
>s
>e
>d
>>
>>76978157
I'm actually not at all autistic, dear friend. I've worked professionally as an editor and proofreader and take language quite seriously. I think a lot of people don't and as a result can't communicate effectively. It's a form of retardation. Trump is note great with clarity and frequently makes grammatical mistakes in his speeches. For me, this makes him unqualified to be president. It's a form of stupidity.

Most people on /pol/ are fucking dumb and don't care enough about language or expression.
>>
>>76976075
Related: if this was in a gay club, the shooter obviously isn't a muslim. Muslims don't go to gay clubs!
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
10 KB, 600x600
post yfw hillary and obama still won't say radical islam
>>
>>76978993
Unless he was going there to target gays, you stupid toothpaste
>>
>>76978960
And of course there's a fucking typo in there. fml
>>
>>76978960
>frequently makes grammatical mistakes in his speeches
Every single person makes grammatical mistakes in spontaneous speech.
>For me, this makes him unqualified to be president. It's a form of stupidity.
Good to see you are aware of how stupid that is.
>>
>>76978960

>makes grammatical mistakes in his speeches

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF...OKEY DOKEY
>>
>>76979026
>post yfw hillary and obama still won't say radical islam

his dad said he was homophobic and that it was not related to religion.
>>
>>76978960
he does it on purpose.

if he was to speak like someone with a grade 12 or higher edumacation he would not be the republican nominee

you are a fool and a snob, sir.
>>
>>76974530

get /fit/ on the train

n-no homo
>>
>>76976010
>>76978160
Pure coincidence, move along goyim
>>
>>76976075
My thoughts as well. I mean howd he get the gun past the sign? Medias not telling us every thing, could it be a false fag attack?
>>
>>76978397

Fuck off m8
>>
>>76976010
They would never have used a non white actor if it was a hoax.
>>
>>76977651
Equality for women is about aggregating the sexes values to up the average value of women even higher as though society was not already created for their benefit. As soon as you realise he is using their ambiguous tactics against them you will sleep tight. There is no objective truth that language can carry, just the constant war over the belief in it.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.