[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, have the Muslims finally done it? do you finally hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1463593733213.jpg (269 KB, 748x498) Image search: [Google]
1463593733213.jpg
269 KB, 748x498
/pol/, have the Muslims finally done it? do you finally hate Islam more than you hate us?
>>
was this part of your plan too, Schlomo?!
>>
/pol/ hates fags as much as muslims.
So no, nothing changed.
Gas the kikes, race war now!
>>
I hate Muslims more than Jews because I don't have to deal with Jews directly..ever

But anybody who doesn't realise that Jews are the "final boss", is deluded. Islam will die like Christianity did, but Judaism will live on, and that's worrying.
>>
>>76972088
you greatest allies should start suggesting that we gas the slimes and use that historical precedent your people like to bring up about how effective it is, etc.
>>
>>76972088
>Killing faggots
>Makes us hate them
LOL
>>
File: greedy-jew.jpg (92 KB, 879x608) Image search: [Google]
greedy-jew.jpg
92 KB, 879x608
>>76972088
Nah, you guys are still pulling the strings.
Kill the puppet master and the puppets die.
Rather 1 dead jew than 1000 muslims.
>>
i am guessing this is your context?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
>>
>>76972088
i do hate them more but i actually have to live around them and there aren't many jews here so maybe it's just that
>>
I hate you guys equally....dead fags don't change anything
>>
>>76972088
We hate you more because you are the ones flooding our countries with Muslims.

I get it, pawn them off on us so you don't have to deal with anymore. But, you faggots wanted to live in the middle east, among the Arabs. We didn't. As a matter of fact, America was discovered by accident when traders were trying to circumnavigate the Arab world to reach China by an alternate route to the Silk Road (which passed right through Shitlamistan).

So basically, no. We still hate you more.
>>
>>76972088
/merchant/, no! No!
>>
Jew hatred is so brain dead beta. Anybody who does well in this world is subject to your envy. Stop being a loser, get a job, start a business rather than despise those who are productive. Islam = savagery / Judaism = civilization. pick a side.
>>
>>76972658
This. Don't get me wrong, we should glass the middle east, but what that guy did is hardly worse than the propagation of the lifestyle that offended him.
>>
>>76973233
Islam = savagery / Judaism = usury / Christianity = civilization.

I've already picked my side, Jewleaf.
>>
File: 1465745705150.jpg (70 KB, 600x673) Image search: [Google]
1465745705150.jpg
70 KB, 600x673
>>76972088
Israel's existence is the cause for refugees, wars & Muslim problems. We didn't had a single problem with Muslims in Yugoslavia, as matter of fact we had 0.3 murder rate. Jews can't manage money, Jews can't manage people, Jews are unintelligent. The only thing Jews are good at is lies, false flags & emotionless manipulation.
>>
>>76974068
>Jews can't manage money

Yeah that must be why they have so much of it

>Jews can't manage people

Yeah that must be why they are successfully farming vast herds of goyim to hand over their taxmoney, labor and in the case of ZOG footsoldiers, their lives

>Jews are unintelligent

So unintelligent they dominate vast nations despite being a small minority and only having been emancipated a few hundred years ago

Not particularly fond of the Jews by the way, but this denial is ridiculous, they are clearly more intelligent and ruthless than you
>>
Merchants are the reason this is a problem. It's all linked.
>>
>>76974574
Jews have money because Jews are a giant leech of this planet and the reason why so much poverty exists. Christians also give Jews money when they pray to Arabic hippie.
Jews don't manage people, Jews open borders and this Jesus propaganda is really shitty propaganda, Communistic propaganda was much better and much more effective.
Jews aren't intelligent, they only manipulate what it means to be intelligent.
>>
>>76972088
I've always hated Muslims more than the jews. Although there is this one muslim girl at this convenience store I go to I want to fug
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.