[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans carry your guns. Everywhere. If youre somewhere where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: wm_7902885.jpg (752 KB, 4236x3364) Image search: [Google]
wm_7902885.jpg
752 KB, 4236x3364
Americans carry your guns. Everywhere.
If youre somewhere where guns "are not allowed" all they can do is ask you to leave. Remember your rights and stay strapped. If youre white the police are on your side. CARRY THE GUNS. It is your right.
>>
File: SW-MP-SHIELD.jpg (102 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
SW-MP-SHIELD.jpg
102 KB, 950x600
>>76964723
>If youre somewhere where guns "are not allowed" all they can do is ask you to leave.
Seriously this
>>
>>76964723
That's a hand grenade, not a gun. Hand grenades are illegal, be careful.
>>
>>76964949
No completely incorrect, you can be jailed for carrying a gun into a bank, theatre or government building as well as some clubs.
>>
>>76964723
>f youre somewhere where guns "are not allowed"
How is that possible? That's against your constitution.

Are you not a civilized country which follows your constitution?
>>
>>76964723
I work in a hospital that has "no guns allowed" signs plastered everywhere but I carry my LC9 to work every single day, as do a few of the other maintenance workers, including our supervisor.
>>
>>76965292
No you cannot, at least in my state. Stop spreading disinformation faggot
>>
>>76965245
>Hand grenades are illegal, be careful.
No, you can own them on a form 4 if you have a munitions bunker to store them.
>>
I carry a glock 17. I own 2 ar-15's and a magnum .45
>>
>>76964723

>If youre somewhere where guns "are not allowed" all they can do is ask you to leave.

Unless you're in a location where carrying guns is prohibited by statute, at which point you get arrested for a felony and lose your CC permit. Bravo OP.

Also whose ugly-ass stormtrooper Glock is that
>>
>>76964723

How do you get a white glock? Take out the innards and dip the frame and slide in paint?
>>
>more gunz cures shootingz, amirite?
- your logic dont add up here burgers. no, srsly.

and there is not a club on fucking earth gonna let you in carrying - drunk/high/emotional/jealous/insane (or all of these) punters are problem enough, without ready access to a personal fucking armoury for imediate and irrevocable resolution of their differences.
>>
>>76965776
>where carrying guns is prohibited by statute

>The right to bear arms shall not be infringed
t. US constitution
>>
>>76965292
Untrue unless you live in commiefornia or something. Besides if you conceal no one will know.
>>
>>76965953
Doesn't mean a few of the bouncers couldn't be strapped.
>>
>>76965953
Youre wrong about that. If you open carry you may be asked to leave. If you conceal even if you are caught you arent breaking any laws. Stay cucked britfag.
>>
>>76965440
Private property so they can make you leave for anything but thats literally all they can do.
>>
>>76967070
Is a school a private property?
>>
>>76967206
Its government property.
>>
>>76967488
Isn't government property owned by the people (tax payers)?

And do you want to say that the constitution is not valid on government property, only at your own private property?
>>
>>
>>76965245
>/k/ meems
yum
>>
>>76966217

Look here medpack, I didn't say it was right, I'm just telling it like it is.
>>
>>76966217
Part of the issue is I highly doubt the founding fathers knew that guns and other weapons would be as crazy as they are today. I mean a handgun vs an ak-47.
>>
>>76968053
Why is the constitution simply ignored instead of being changed?

I mean it's a bit weird for a civilized country just ignoring its constitution.
>>
>>76968053

>founding fathers had no concept of technological progression

Have you read anything from them? These were not stupid people and the citizenry has more reason to arm itself than ever.
>>
>>76967731
Look obviously walking into a school or post office open carrying is not a good idea. The school is owned by the public but not open to the public. The school board makes their rules. If you go to the post office school it would be wise to conceal. Other than that you can carry just about anywhere openly. I honestly think open carry is retarded though.
>>
>>76968053
I highly doubt they'd care. If the government forces can have assault rifles then so too can the civilians. Anything else is unconstitutional.
>>
>>76966234
>Besides if you conceal no one will know.
Don't they have metal detectors? Together with schools...
>>
>>76968314
We do have methods to amend the constitution but in this current political environment would be real hard to do.
>>76968705
I never said they were stupid just saying could they really have imagined how far weapons would go?
>>76968797
But then where do we draw the line? The government has nuclear weapons should everybody have nuclear weapons? No obviously not
>>
>>76968705
> these were not stupid ppl
> thought slavery was ok

But im sure you do to cleatus so carry on.
>>
>>76969026
Maybe at some ghetto schools. Here you can check your guns before you go into government facilities (including schools)
>>
>>76968729
But the United States constitution literally makes no exception

It says
>The right to bear arms shall not be infringed

It doesn't say
>The right to bear arms shall not be infringed except in schools and post offices
>>
>>76969293
No the fuck you cant. Tell me where you can go into a school with a gun on as normal citizen youre full of fucking shit.
>>
>>76969332
My point is that we should carry our guns where we are able to (almost everywhere) im not trying to get into a debate about the constitution. I know its fucked up im not trying to argue with you. I agree.
>>
>>76969332
It does not mention that people under 18 are not considered citizens or adults and that most of their rights are gone, but the states sure act like it does.
America is full of contradictions.
Did you know you could be 17 and homeless but still be required to attend school and if you don't you get arrested? That's how fucked our laws are. Or how someone can marry you, devorce and take half your shit including your house.

Someone break into your house and your dog attacks them? They could sue you over it. That has happened to people near me.
>>
>>76968053

>Part of the issue is I highly doubt the founding fathers knew that newspapers and other media outlets would be as crazy as they are today. I mean Twitter vs parchment.
>>
>>76969278
>thought slavery was ok
Most didn't. However, abolishing it would have made it even more difficult for them keep the still fragile country together, and to stay in power.
>>
>>76969899
Well isn't part of this also state specific but yeah it can get fucked up.
>>
>>76969728
At my school you can check your gun or carry it if you have a cc. Idk what else to tell you m8.
>>
>>76964723
BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
>>
>>76970175
Because that's the same as weapons?
>>
>>76969728
http://www.armedcampuses.org
>>
File: 1463351326095.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463351326095.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
I wish I could carry

>tfw not free
>tfw 13yo niglets commit armed robberies in my neighborhood
>>
>carrying a glock
Might as well go for grenades
>>
>>76968053
Pucklegun
>>
File: 1465707906495.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1465707906495.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>76969172

the whole idea is to make the government think twice before using the military on citizens, so the people need to be armed at a comparable level to the military- so no matter how far weapons progress the second amendment will always be relevant and the founding fathers absolutely anticipated this. the only factor the founding fathers didn't anticipate were niggers/sandniggers being allowed to be us citizens.

>>76969278

I suppose you think you're smarter than every man that walked the earth in the 1700's because of the knowledge/values that were bequeathed to you that took hundreds of minds and thousands of lives to develop since then. some ideas deserve to be lost to antiquity, the notion of a populace being on equal military footing with it's government isn't one of them.
>>
It was the other week I was half joking that women and gays should arm themselves to fight for their rights / defend themselves with a gay friend.

"That joke isn't funny anymore."

I remember a high school teacher complaining about gun nuts and violence against women.

One student spoke up. He said his mother legally got a gun and needed it to defend herself from his dad who continually broke his restraining order. No wonder the kid was later caught drinking at school.
>>
>>76964723
is that some kind of HALO 5 weapon skin ?

>Stormtrooper Mode
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.