[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2561.jpg (774 KB, 1500x1112) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2561.jpg
774 KB, 1500x1112
Now's the time to start buying folks. Deadliest mass shooting in US history occurred and you can be damn sure there is gonna be a big push for gun control.
>>
>My wife's father has about 200 guns with that much ammo

Feels good not having to worry
>>
>>76964296
Oh great, just in time for prices to jack through the roof yet again.
>>
Just in time for the Europe gun ban too
>>
>>76964443
what's he gonna do against a drone strike?
>>
>>76964296
>Islam strikes again, putting fear into Americans
>They still want to take our weapons
lol wat? If anything this just gave citizens more of a reason to carry
>>
>>76964296
We need to start a hashtag #islamcontrolnow and trend the fuck out of it.
>>
>>76964759
The second drone strikes on American soil start happening is the second the US ceases to exist
>>
File: redfor.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
redfor.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>76964759
B-but muh drones
>>
>>76964296

>time to start buying

Far past. Every responsible white adult should be armed.
>>
i wanna eventually get a p 90 but i dont like the price. firearms are way too overvalued and are in a bubble right now
>>
>>76964296
>Implying if, by a miraculous turn of events, Americans EVER decide to go past apathy and do an armed rebellion against the government, they would get obliterated by whatever the military has access to.
You just gotta beee yourself and hope your death isn't too bad in this life
>>
>>76964796
Youre forgetting that liberals run this country
>>
>>76965131
AR's have never been cheaper. $500 dollars can get you a basic M4.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/eagle-arms-m15-ar15-rifle-by-armalite-223-wylde
>>
>>76964969
Load up everyone. Just ordered 6 handguns and around 10000 rounds of assorted ammunition
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.