[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW eating my roast lamb dinner and I mention the shootings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 620x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 620x441
>TFW eating my roast lamb dinner and I mention the shootings in Orlando
>little brother assumes it was a neo nazi
>Tell everyone that it was a Muslim
>They say it wasn't a terrorist attack

>40 dead
>Not a terrorist attack

>They all say Trump is racist
>I ask how
>No reply

Fucking hell. Why are my family still on the blue pill. My dad even said that Hillary would be a good president. At least my brother said the only thing she has going for her is the fact that she's a women.
>>
>>76964276

>Asians

T_T
s-sempai...
>>
>>76964276
I get it all the time.
Last year a visited my parents house, they live in London, I live in Surrey where not many mussys are, a nice suburban area. My Father hates Muslims but is strongly anti-Racist as in the hatred of blacks and gays and stuff.
My mother is a femmist, not a fucking degenerate "respect my pronouns" feminist, she just is obsessed with women's rights and shit.
>>
>>76964588
no one sane actually thinks that, asians are the only good immigrants
>>
>>76964276
Because the cuckness runs in britbong's blood.
>>
>>76964588
Bongs call mudslimes/poo-in-loos asians for some reason.
>>
>>76964276
>bong here
>freeing brings up shooting
>says guns are only for self defence sarcastically

>next day
>find out he was a Muslim
>friend focuses on gun "issue"
>trump caused this

... I have no hope for my generation.
>>
>>76964276
>Asians
Isn't that what you Bongs call Pakis and Curries?
>>
>>76964276

Why Asians? I understand perhaps not trusting Chinese because they are liars, thieves, hackers, and spies. But the rest of the Asian peoples are very bro-tier.
>>
>>76964588

Brits pretend that Asia means South Asia only so they could feel better about themselves being the colonial masters of "entire Asia"
>>
>>76965051
*friend
>>
>>76964276
what the hell did the asians do?
except the dirty chinese of course
>>
File: the smug face.png (1 MB, 1044x782) Image search: [Google]
the smug face.png
1 MB, 1044x782
>tfw my entire family are staunch republicans
>my father loves to say things like "obama is ruining the country we need to hang that nigger!" in our house
>>
>>76965363
>>76965138
>>76964912
>>76964588
british media calls muslims "asian"
>>
maybe it's because your family are the sort of mongs that eat tea at 3pm
>>
>>76964276
There's a typo on this sign.
Somehow the guy misspelled niggers with Asians.
>>
>>76964588

we use "Asian" to refer to the indian subcontintent, since they get pissy if you call them indians or wacky pakis
>>
>>76964588
they label sandniggers "asians" here
>>
>>76964588
Get out of my country, eleven.
>>
>>76964276
American nazis/KKK haven't done anything in decades. The media always takes the bait and blames some "white supremacist" first and foremost
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>76965809
>eating tea
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.