[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ generalizations are stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 35
File: love.jpg (228 KB, 706x1091) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
228 KB, 706x1091
I am sick and tired of /pol/'s stupid generalizations. My parents came from an islamic country to the Netherlands when I was a kid, now I am in my 20s.

This is what /pol/ wants you to believe about me:

- Pro Islamic extremism
- Wants to turn Europe in to an Islamic continent
- Anti western civilization
- Aggressive high testosterone male that harasses white women
- Hates white people
- low IQ savage that can't function in modern society

This is the actual truth:

- Moderate muslim
- In a loving relationship with my dominant blue eyed blond Dutch gay boyfriend
- Respectful of the European culture while also respecting my own culture
- Studying in the university so I can contribute to the country and society I live in
- Respect and love all people, including white people.
- Love Europe and western civilization.

Stop trying to portray us as enemies. We are not some savage alpha male dominant boogie men out to destroy Europe, most of us are actually pretty submissive.
>>
>>76949656
HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>76949656
nigga I refuse to read all of that
>>
>>76949656
Islam is the product of satan
>>
>>76949656
Fuck off, terrorist.
>>
>>76949656
I was with you until the gay shit.
>>
You're about as Muslim as Protestant girls who fuck at 15 are Catholic.

Saged
>>
this is my favorite meme desu
>i know a muslim guy that hasn't exploded yet
>therefore terrorists attacks do not happen
>>
MUSLIM POSTER RANTING
HE SOUNDS DISGRUNTLED
MOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!
>>
>respecting other cultures
Cuck
>>
>>76949818
#rekt
>>
>>76949656
>Moderate muslim
>In a loving relationship with my dominant blue eyed blond Dutch gay boyfriend

tall building soon inshallah
>>
File: 1411309585337.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411309585337.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>76949656
>>
>>76949656
>Muslim
>Loves all people

Nigger, we all know you hate Jews, gtfo anti-Israel KEK.
>>
>>76949656
8th floor drop when?
>>
>>76949656

>Muslim
>gay relationship

poor bait
>>
>>76949656
>My parents came from an islamic country to the Netherlands

Stopped reading right there.

Kill yourself, you and your kind don't belong in europe. I hate all muslims, and tat means I hate you. Fucking backwards ass stone age mentality pedophiles
>>
>>76949656

>Moderate muslim
>blond Dutch gay boyfriend

now your kind is even stealing the good looking males, jokes aside.

Why are you a Muslim, when more as the half of your religion wants you punished or killed for your lifestyle?.

Well (some) Christians may despise gays, but they clearly don't throw them from roofs or behead them
>>
>>76949789

Why?

>>76949818

The only terrorism I've experienced is my ass being terrorised by my boyfriend, not that I mind... I enjoy it lol.

>>76949838

Homophobe.

>>76949856

I am muslim.

>>76949930

You don't know the definition of the word you are using.

>>76949979

Shut up radical, you give Islam a bad name. All you murdering terrorists need to be locked up.
>>
>>76949656
At least you aren't polluting Dutch society with confused, identity crisis ridden halfie babies. But I'm not going to congratulate you for not being a terrorist.
>>
By your own logic your boyfriend is effectively a gay Christian, and IS tolerant of Islam. All it took was for both of you to completely fucking ignore the rules of the ancient books your cultures are mutually founded on to get together.
>>
>>76949656
>gay
Its a surprise you havent been honor killed already
I bet your parents dont even know
>>
File: maximum sweden.jpg (149 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
maximum sweden.jpg
149 KB, 1200x800
>>76949656
OMG, Netherlands are even more gay than Sweden.
>>
>>76949656
>Aggressive high testosterone male that harasses white women

Also no one is saying mudshits are high test.
>>
>>76949656
How do you feel about the Islamist sandnigger(s) that just comitted a gruesome hatecrime against gays in Orlando, USA?
>>
>>76949656
serious question, please answer this:

why be a ''moderate muslim''? if you're going to believe in something and invest time in your religion but also being a homosexual which the quran states is bad and should be killed. why? just why?
>>
>>76950096

Why can't muslims love all people? All the "violent" parts of Islam were decreed by Allah during the time when Islam was beginning and others attacked muslims, so Allah gave muslims the right to self defence. Any "muslim" in todays time that kills non-muslims who are not in war with them, has commited a sin and will be punished by Allah. Muslims are only allowed to kill, when in self defence in a war that was initiated agianst them by non-believers. They can't go around killing people, terrorists are not muslims, radicals are not proper muslims.

>>76950120

Why are you so full of hate? Is it because 9/11? Those responsible for 9/11 will be punished by Allah. You have a bad perception of Islam and muslims, true muslims are peaceful and kind.

>>76950153

Islam is not anti-gay, that is radicalism. Allah makes no mistakes, some muslims are gay, some aren't.
>>
>>76949656
>is gay
>supports Islam and identifies as a Muslim
That's the thing OP, pic related isn't the radical position.
>>
>>76949656
>Dominant blue eyed blonde

This is how I know this is a bait.
Otherwise you wouldn't point it out this obviously.
>>
>>76949656
Any rational person and especially a women would reject an ideology like islam in its entirety.

You pray for the strength from a pedophile prophet.

Reject islam completely or be considered a morally corrupt barbarian.
>>
When person switch country, switch culture too. If not , invader
>>
File: QabNsg3DWG-2.png (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
QabNsg3DWG-2.png
21 KB, 300x250
>>76949656
>>
>>76950664
>>
>>76950342

My parents know and they don't mind, they are very understanding and kind, like true muslims. Honor killing is barbaric behavior and anti-Islamic. Killing in Islam is a sin.

>>76950516

Islamist radicals are not muslims, killing humans is only premitted in a war of defense as an act of self defense. Allah will punish those radical terrorists, they give a bad name to Islam. Islam is love and peace.
>>
I'm glad you were lucky enough to be born in a Western country, because any Islamic majority country would murder you for being gay. Stay safe friend!
>>
>>76949656

Stop replying you stupid cunts, it's a shit tier bait thread.
>>
File: 1463322783341.jpg (20 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
1463322783341.jpg
20 KB, 720x533
>>76950613

not an argument,
everybody who read at least one abrahamic book (Tora/Bible/Quran) knows that bum-fuckery with other man is one of the biggest crimes you can commit against your religion.

Also everybody knows that Muslims have a somewhat Schizophrenic relation with Homosexuality, since they are sexually repressed until they get married by their parents, and the only alternative is to fuck each other.
>>
>>76950664

That "cleric" is a radical, he doesn't represent me.

>>76950735

I don't force my religion on others, they are free to reject it. Why would I reject my religion? I believe in Islam, but I am also gay, what is wrong with that?
>>
File: 11112.jpg (40 KB, 625x398) Image search: [Google]
11112.jpg
40 KB, 625x398
Hey guys, I also happen to be Muslim but with a few things you can relate to.

I'm Muslim in every way except I sometimes like to say "The prophet Mohamed liked to suck little boy dick"

Who cares about strict definitions? It's 2016.

I pray 5 times a day and never drink alcohol or eat pork. My only deviation is I often like to say "The prophet Mohamed liked to suck little boy dick"

I also like to say "lots of Muslims take the whole Islam thing too far" and can often be seen eating using my family's koran as a plate as I eat my bacon sandwich.

I mentioned earlier I don't eat pork but who cares.

I am as Muslim as OP.
>>
>>76951191

Any evidence for your claims? I don't think so. It is perfectly fine to be gay and a muslim. The 5 pillars of Islam do not include "I am not gay" requirement.
>>
Listen up faggot

You're not a real muslim, you probably dont even know any real muslims. You are, for all intents and purposes, just another white gay dude.

The "faggot" part has nothing to do with the fact that you're gay.

You're a fucking faggot because of your grandstanding and virtue signaling about how you love everybody and wouldn't harm a fly yadda yadda go fuck yourself.

Don't delude yourself into thinking you have anything in common with a Saudi Wahabbist. They would kill you for your crimes just as fast as they would kill your gay boyfriend, or anyone else in your lovely country.

You need to reconcile your own understanding of what principles you care about, then take an objective look at what is in line with those principles. Islam is not compatible with your lifestyle. Most of your own religion would like to throw you off a building.
>>
File: 1465727801627.png (52 KB, 704x358) Image search: [Google]
1465727801627.png
52 KB, 704x358
>>76949656

>MUSLIM
>FAGGOT

Pick one
>>
File: 1416949993261.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1416949993261.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>76951512
>It is perfectly fine to be gay and a muslim.

Sounds like you've discovered the true meaning of Islam while the billion Muslims worldwide are living in ignorance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
>>
Kan niet wachten totdat geert wilders de grote leider wordt.
>>
File: 1440060592427.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440060592427.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>76949656
>"""""""Moderate"""""""
>>
>>76951512

just one simple google search

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
>>
>>76951655

Oh wow, how ignorant of you. Sharia is radicalism. A muslim is only required to believe in the 5 pillars of Islam. Sharia law is men trying to enforce what they believe to be "gods law" with all the flaws that mankind has, which ends up in disaster and spilling of innocent blood.

Keep radical islamists and true peaceful islam seperate please, thank you.

>>76951684

Yes, they are living in ignorance. Not enough education and radicals controlling their country, it is a sad state, I pray to allah that times will change. They could be living happy a life, like I do with my kind and awesome Dutch boyfriend, but they are trapped in radicalism and terrorism, all I can do is speak out and pray, the rest is up to Allah.
>>
>>76949656
This is what you believe about us

>You think we don't want you because we think you're an extremist jihadist
>You think we don't want you because you believe ni sharia law
>You think we don't want you because you will never integrate
>You think we don't want you because you want to rape our women and children

No. We don't want you because you're a muslim sandnigger and you don't belong here. You came uninvited by a significant amount of population. If 5 people live in a house and two are uncofortable with your presence will you be stubborn enough to spend the night? If that's the case don't complain if they kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>76951684
So, if most of them are living in ignorance, then in reality, it's dangerous to be a gay muslim..
>>
>You can pick and choose / interpret the Coran in a modern way to be conform with the law of your new country

It's the smartest trick mudslime use to convice normie that Islam is a religion of peace. I'm sure some of them even believe it. Problem is, it's written in your fucking book you dont get to pick and choose. It's either everything, or you are not muslim.

It's straight from God, the guy cant be wrong !

A solution some are talking about in france would be to reform Islam to make a "republican Islam", like we did with jew and christian a long time ago. But it cannot happen, because Islam is written by God (using a proxy), so it's always true. Also no clergy to at least try to reform from the inside.

The mudslime religion is the most primitive and retarded of all and the only solution for them to be integrated in civilized society is to stop being muslim.
>>
>>76951779

Geert Wilders doesn't hate muslims, he has a problem with radical Islam and I can see why. I am a muslim, but I also see and acknowledge the flaws with what radicals have done to Islam and the problems it causes. That is why both me and my blue eyed blond Dutch gay boyfriend will vote on the PVV.

Radicalism in the Islamic world is a problem that needs to be solved.
>>
>>76951947

So it seems Allah is down with homosexuality. Very progressive.

Is he down with paedophilia do you know? I would very much like to know.
>>
See this is what you dont get little faggot

"true peaceful islam" is actually, in reality, the throw-YOU-PERSONALLY-off-a-fucking-building kind.

You're the fake, cafeteria pick-and-choose kind. You're a westerner, you are no part of Islam, to them or anyone else. Tell us when's the last time you visited Saudi Arabia? How does your gay lifestyle go over there?
>>
You are fucking disguisting. Fags serve no purpose then to lower the population of already low-natality countries.
>>
File: 6669880907_275ac1115c.jpg (96 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
6669880907_275ac1115c.jpg
96 KB, 333x500
>>76951947

Nigger you best be trolling elsewhere.
>>
>>76952165
Aisha.
>>
>>76949656
You don't write rules thinking on the exceptions you idiot.
>>
>>76952103
>Is gay
>Muslim

????????? is dat niet tegendraads??
>>
I have no problems with homosexuals in NL. But for Islam there should be no place. Dutch society constantly needs to adapt and conform to Muslim's wishes. Enough is enough. We don't want to have ramadan. We don't want to adapt to your ways of living. You do not deserve a place to pray in public buildings like Universities. You do not deserve a place in politics with those Turkish retards from DENK. You addapt to Dutch culture and society or there is no place for you.

Ofcourse this is my opinion. Most of the Dutch ppl living in the west of the country love feeling Maroccan penis is their behind.
>>
>>76951860

Radicalised by hate preaching Imams funded by radicals from the middle-east. Sad, may Allah punish the radicals.
>>
>>76949656

>Moderate muslim
>In a loving relationship with my dominant blue eyed blond Dutch gay boyfriend

Moderate Muslim? Deluded fool more like. By all means keep pretending your nature and lifestyle are compatible with the death cult founded by the childrapist warmonger Muhammad. In fact get off 4chan and go tell your co-religionists about your living situation and let us know how violent they get (if they let you live that is).
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x625
>>76949656
>moderate Muslim
Because you don't want to be violent but won't do anything to stop the ones being violent
>>
>>76949656
>Moderate muslim
Are you also a bigfoot?
>>
File: Callington-Mill.jpg (123 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
Callington-Mill.jpg
123 KB, 960x500
>>76949656
The windmill posters are at it again
>>
>>76949656
post interracial sex pics of you and your aryan fuck toy?, you know for science and evidence.
>>
>>76952051

This is what they are trying in Sweden. Government approved imams.

It won't work. Why should Muslims in the west take theological orders from white westerners? They hate the west so Islam is all they have.

Sure the odd closeted and sheltered millennial like OP will flake off from time to time (like assimilation was SUPPOSED to be like) but that is the exception not the norm.

The only way to reform Islam is to change it from within. Get brown Muslims to change it. But what's that? I hear there is a very specific penalty for trying to change Islam. I wonder what it could be?
>>
>>76949656
That's great, but can you like, fuck off. We already have too many brown people.
>>
Oh, it's this thread again...
>>
>>76952220

I would rather hear the answer from OP.

Everyone knows Islam classic is pro-paedo and anti-gay.

I'm wondering if Nu-Islam is the reverse.
>>
File: 1461637992565.png (211 KB, 567x589) Image search: [Google]
1461637992565.png
211 KB, 567x589
>>76949656
YOU may be a 'moderate' muslim, but there are three big problems here:

>most 'moderate' muslims don't condemn extremist muslims/blame victims of terrorism

>extremist muslims consider moderate muslims to be corrupted be western values and no better than apostates

>the ultimate goal of the islamic texts and faith is literally world conquest

The sooner people learn that appeasement doesn't work on jihadis, the better. The only options they're going to give us are convert, jizya, or die.
>>
>>76949656
WHY
DOES
YOUR
RELIGION
KEEP
BLOWING
PEOPLE
UP
AND
SHOOTING
AT
THEM
IF
IT'S
A
>"RELIGION"
>"OF"
>""""""""""PEACE""""""""""
?????????
>>
>>76949656
While it's true that generalizations are bad on an individual level, they are absolutely necessary when dealing with huge populations.

Sure. You're a "muslim who is a good person". But being a good person is incompatible with your belief system, so it follows that you are an exception, not a rule.

Regardless, most muslim immigrants are NOT good people. So it's best to block all of you and just let the ones who do it LEGALLY get in, not the ones forcing themselves on other countries.

Another example of how generalizations work:
> Some Brazilians are not huehue trolls
> But most of them are
> Blocking brazilians becomes, then, a VERY GOOD WAY of reducing trolling
> There are some "innocents" caught in the middle, but it still works
>>
>>76950233

'I refuse to respect even the basic tenets of Islam.'
'I am Muslim because I say so, how dare you question my faith.'

Fuck off
>>
File: cat.jpg (40 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
40 KB, 526x394
>gay muslim
>>
>>76949656

hahaha, good troll anon. if this not a troll, kill urself
>>
>>76952485
this op do this, pics or you're full of shit.
>>
>>76951957

Why do you hate me? What have I done to you? Do you hate me because of what radical muslims did in the past to your country? How I am responsible for that? I wish I could meet you in real life and show you the other side of Islam and muslims, to forge a friendship with you so we can step by step change the world. I will pray for you.

>>76952051

A muslim is one who follows the 5 pillars of Islam. Radicals want to enforce elements that are not even Islamic like circumcision and other ancient barbaric arab practices. True islam is beautiful, but radicals have been ruining it and giving Islam a bad name for a long time.
>>
>>76949656
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
leave our girls and twinks alone
>>
>>76952742
Cus it ain't peaceful innit.
>>
File: kot hungers.jpg (597 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
kot hungers.jpg
597 KB, 800x800
>>76952188

DELETE THIS
>>
>>76953140
this, islam is different to arab culture, arab culture is all terroristic shit.
>>
>>76953140
If you don't follow every single bit of the Qu'ran, you are not a fucking muslim. By any definition.
>>
>>76950613
You call this self-defense. Go back to your parent's country and build that up instead of '''''''enriching''''''' us.
>>
>>76952171

If Saudi Arabia doesn't allow me to go to Mecca, then those responsible will be punished by Allah. Homophobic radicals ruling that land and area is not my fault. Saudi Arabs are extremists who also discriminate against other muslims such as Shias.
>>
File: glenn beck.jpg (61 KB, 349x269) Image search: [Google]
glenn beck.jpg
61 KB, 349x269
>>76953140

OP please respond:

Does your Nu-Islam allow paedophilia or not?

It allows homosexuality as we know.
>>
File: islamophobis3.jpg (1 MB, 1232x1229) Image search: [Google]
islamophobis3.jpg
1 MB, 1232x1229
>>76949656
>Stop trying to portray us as enemies.

We don't portray you as enemies. You portray yourself as enemies when you plant bombs, shoot up concerts, crash planes into buildings and behead people in the street.
>>
File: Age_of_Caliphs.png (59 KB, 684x347) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Caliphs.png
59 KB, 684x347
>>76953393
Forgot pic.
>>
>>76952229

How? The 5 pillars of Islam are clear, if you believe in that, you are a muslim. Homophobia and true Islam have nothing to do with eachother, the problem are the radicals.
>>
>>76949656
Moderate muslim ha! Keep lying to yourself you gay sack of shit
>>
FUCKING WINDMILLS AND SHOES MADE OF WOOD
>>
File: 1463940220466s.jpg (3 KB, 107x124) Image search: [Google]
1463940220466s.jpg
3 KB, 107x124
>>76949656
Good Pere Adami, be sure to breed the Shikses though, We want more of you in the future :^)
>>
btw is this Tofik Dibi?
>>
>>76953521

>Homophobia and true Islam have nothing to do with eachother

Is there a place for paedophilia in your Islam?
>>
File: 1464806384555.jpg (455 KB, 800x1226) Image search: [Google]
1464806384555.jpg
455 KB, 800x1226
>>76953521
Peacefull or not, islam is fucking retarded and must be removed from Europe.
>>
>>76949656
It's more that we are interested in statistics and groups as a whole. While you may be different you are part of a group seen as undesirable to European culture. Also as you said you migrated 20 years ago, you are not part of the new wave
>>
>>76949656
Your religion is not welcome in western lands.
We're going to have to be more harsh on you because your ideology encourages your people to take up holy war with us for refusing to follow your shitty customs.
>>
>>76949838
That whole post was bug chasing tier gay
>>
>>76949656
RIP
>>
>>76953140
The peaceful majority is irrelevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>76952635

The age of Aisha is debatable. The whole "9 years old" are based on "hadiths", what are hadiths? stories passed won by MEN who CLAIM they knew the prophet and what they say is TRUTH, without anyone ever testing if these claims were legit. There are a lot of crazy hadiths out there. Hadiths are not Islamic, they are unislamic by nature and assumptions, not truth, Islam is truth and peace, if a hadith is not peaceful, it won't be truth and it is unislamic.

I do not believe that my prophet was a pedophile, there is no evidence for it, those hadiths are lies and I reject them. Radicals enforce these hadiths and they would probably want to kill me, because they are the problem, they are radical terrorists that hurt muslims as well as non-muslims, may Allah punish them with hellfire after judgment day.
>>
OP thinks "the radicals" is some tiny, miniscule sect of the billion plus Muslims worldwide

Unfortunately little gay boy here doesn't realize that about 80% of all Muslims worldwide would throw him off a building or cheer for his death, because he lived his whole life in socialist Netherlands away from all other Muslims.
>>
File: Jewish Homeland.png (85 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Homeland.png
85 KB, 478x361
>>76953834
You're not welcome on my people's planet anymore
>>
File: 1453934823783.jpg (469 KB, 962x639) Image search: [Google]
1453934823783.jpg
469 KB, 962x639
You'll be purged from Europe soon enough mudslime
>>
>>76949930
This
Truely our (((greatest ally)))
>>
elaborate on

- Studying in the university so I can contribute to the country and society I live in

which uni and what course
>>
File: rhodesia.jpg (27 KB, 594x292) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
27 KB, 594x292
>>76953654
Look Billy, a real life Rhodesian!
>>
>>76954003
Your people don't have a planet.
Be grateful we let you stay on ours.
>>
>>76949656
Seriously though, Good for you. Make your voice heard and challenge people's preconceived bigoted notions.

Tzom kal (Good fasting) :)
>>
>>76952677

I condemn them. Radicals in the Islamic world are a problem for both muslims and non-muslims and they must be dealth with once and for all. True peaceful Islam is beautiful and needs to be freed from the terror and radicalism that has plagued it for a long time.

>>76952742

Terrorists and radicals are to blame, they are not real muslims, killing other humans in Islam is a sin, unless it is done in warfare and as an act of selfdefence against enemy MILITARY FORCES. Terrorism against civilians is not Islam, it is a sin.
>>
>>76950233
Kill yourself degenerate.
>>
>>76954130
(((Rhodesian))) ;^)
>>
>>76954054
you know it's not going to happen ;-)
>>
>>76952485
im still waiting op.
>>
>>76952989

The basic tenets of Islam are the 5 pillars, if you accept them you are a muslim. Homophobia is not part of being a muslim. Radicalism and terrorism are not part of being a muslim.

Please understand, my fellow countryman!
>>
>>76953140
Like I said I don't care what you do or what others did in the name of Islam.
I hate you because I know how Spain was 10-20 years ago and I know how it is now.
If you stayed in your country, were you belong, I wouldn't care about you let alone hate you.
If only you came to the west then I wouldn't hate you either.
But not only hordes of you did come but also you and our people that side with you keep pushing Islam down our throats.

So now I want you all out. No discrimination. Every single one of you out. That's why I hate you. All of you had a chance to do things right and you blew it. Literally.
>>
>>76952229
>he doesn't know how religion works
You just interpret everything you don't like to be invalid and pretend you're still a 'good' believer. Only way to get rid of it is by banning it.

And that's something likely to happen in the next few decades. Support for freedom of religion has dropped sharply in the past 15 years. Pim was right all along. Article 1 of the constitution has to go.
>>
>>76953993
The age of Aisha doesn't really fucking matter though because neither her nor Muhammed ever fucking existed. The first records of Moohamud were created 30 years after his supposed "death". Islam was a ploy by the Arab caphitalete as a way to gain the support of their people in spreading.
>>
>>76949656
>Moderate muslim
Stopped reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI
>>
>>76952485

When my boyfriend is back, I will ask him if he is okay with and then get back to you.
>>
Really nice mate, but you know, already got too many sandies here, so, good luck in the middle east and all that.
>>
>>76954222
>they are not real muslims
That's not what the hadiths say you apostate
>>
>>76949656

You people make me sick, there are no "moderate muslims"

"The radical muslim wants to kill you, the moderate muslim wants the radical muslim to kill you"

Atleast the allahu akbar yelling goatfuckers are honest, unlike "moderate muslims"
>>
>>76954651
yes science and evidence is very important.
>>
Hope you like tall buildings, Mohamed, because your coreligionists certainly do.
>>
Sure, I mean, I've heard people defend pitbulls before:

- Will rip your child's throat out without hesitation
- Natural killers, instinctively vicious
- Cannot be conditioned to be 'friendly' pets

And yet, many say they are the kindest, most gentle animals around and go out and put them in their household with little kids / toddlers..

Say what you want muslim, but I would not fucking bring a pitbull into my house and that 'blue eyed blond Dutch gay boyfriend' is fucking with fire.
>>
>>76954425
Fellow countryman? You're a fucking import with no DNA ties to us. A chicken can be born in a barn, it doesn't make it a horse. You are not one of us.

Also, I'll laugh at you when Isis decapitate you or smash your head in with a rock for being a faggot. Assuming they don't kill me first.
>>
>>76954425
>he thinks you can separate islam and shariah!
munafiq desu
>>
>>76954771
Pretty much this.

Radical muslim: Hollywood style bomb with flashing lights, shitload of wires and a digital timer display

Moderate muslim: An IED disguised as a teddy bear
>>
>>76953327

To be a muslim, you need to accept the 5 pillars of Islam. Stop being a radical or giving legitemacy to the radicals.

>>76953393
>>76953466

The expansionism wars were a mistake and forced by radicals, after the prophet passed away. Thy commited sins and Allah will punish them. Muslims are only allowed to kill as self defense, they are pohibited from starting wars or killing innocent civilians.

>>76953441

No pedophilia is wrong. A child is not ready for sexual intercourse nor are they mature enough to give concent.
>>
>>76953447

Those are radicals and terrorists, who should be dealth with, they are not muslims.
>>
>>76949656
Fuck Muslims forever :) no matter what
>>
>>76954425
Soddomy is one of the greatest crimes of islam. Stop picking and fucking choosing you moron. Leave islam behind.
>>
>>76949656
>including white people.
that you even had to point this out shows how twisted you are you dumb mudshit
>>
>>76953834

Those are radical believes, not Islamic believes. You are free to deal with the radicals and terrorists and I support you in that, but don't say it is Islam, true Islam is peaceful, what we have today is Islam hijacked by radicals, homophobes and arab supremacists.
>>
>>76954724

Hadiths are unislamic you dumb radical. Hadiths were not verified, hadiths were accepted as truth because they benefited radical agenda. True muslims reject hadiths for the fabrication and assumptions they are.

Allah will punish you for corrupting his religion after judgment day.
>>
>>76949656
You and your parents need to go back.
>>
>>76949656
the majority of you are pro islamic extremism/support sharia law
>>
>>76955128
>Those are radicals and terrorists, who should be dealth with, they are not muslims.

They certainly consider themselves Muslim. Perhaps you meant to say, they are not True Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
>>
>>76955415
If you don't follow the hadiths then you are a bad muslim. Your "allah" will not receive you.
The good thing about that is that the one true god may forgive you for being a fool since you may not be violent.
I wouldn't pass from this world without begging forgiveness for every perceived slight if I were you.
>>
>>76955690
>hadiths are unislamic
>Mohamed was the perfect muslim
>Hadiths are his every word and deed
>Hadiths are somehow unislamic
Kek you mudshits really are retarded.
>>
>>76949656
The only true dutch are here desu senpai
>>
>>76954890

Well, I am saddened you hold such believes, but I don't. I won't laugh at you if ISIS does those horrible things for you, I would try to help you and cry for you if I can't. Yes, I might not be genetically related to you, but my mind and spirit are with you, I consider you my friend more than ISIS and other radicals, I will pray for you tonight, may Allah take away some of that hate and give you some love in return. I wish you the best.
>>
>>76955415
>Those are radical believes, not Islamic believes. You are free to deal with the radicals and terrorists and I support you in that, but don't say it is Islam, true Islam is peaceful, what we have today is Islam hijacked by radicals, homophobes and arab supremacists.

Radicals make up at least 68% of Muslims.

Over 80% of your kin would love to throw you of a building then stone you.

Peaceful Muslims are a minority since majority of Muslims are inbred due to 1000 years of cousin marriages, meaning not much activity goes on to in the prefrontal cortex, so most Muslims act like niggers.
>>
>>76949656
Deus vult
>>
>>76955856

Hadiths are not the words of the prophet, majority of hadiths are word of strangers who claimed that the prophet said this or did that, they are not legit, just fabrications, like the lie that prophet had sex with a child, I spit on the hadiths and reject them completely.
>>
>>76954950

The first munafiqs were the ones who fabricated those hadiths and enforced them on muslims, they and their agenda of radicalism and terrorism have given Islam a bad name and it has become a global problem now and it will be fixed.

Islamic "reform" is not reform, it is liberation. Islam needs liberation from the radical and terrorist elements that have hijacked it and by Allah Islam will be liberated, one way or the other.

Your time and control are coming to an end radicals.
>>
File: 1448810784090.jpg (78 KB, 725x446) Image search: [Google]
1448810784090.jpg
78 KB, 725x446
>>76956250
>majority of hadiths are word of strangers who claimed that the prophet said this or did that
So is the koran, so is the bible, it's like your religious kind really has your brain turned into paste and drained through your ears to make way for whatever desert god you are going to worship.
>>
>>76955936
The only good thing there is that at least as a faggot you won't dilute our genepool.

Other then that you can stick your good wishes up your arse where hopefully they'll get plugged in by your boyfriend's cum brick.
>>
File: 1449654235218.png (2 MB, 1464x2141) Image search: [Google]
1449654235218.png
2 MB, 1464x2141
>>76949656

>Pro Islamic extremism
Pic related. The chances of that are very very high

>Wants to turn Europe in to an Islamic continent
thanks to Erdogan and his statements in the past, this is kinda obvious.

>Anti western civilization
Islam is a totalitarian ideology, of course it canĀ“t fit into western civilization

>Aggressive high testosterone male that harasses white women
You are just aggressive and sometimes harass white women... but you small wristed faggots sure lack testosterone

>Hates white people
Given also pic related....

>low IQ savage that can't function in modern society
Nah, we know that on average, niggers have 15 IQ points less than whites while arabs are only 5 points behind on average. Thing is, most of the subhuman islam scum that emmigrated from turkey here, is really fucking stupid. Here and there you can find that "special snowflake" but thats it.
>>
>>76956832
What a stupid comment. Arabs have an IQ lower by 15, however niggers are 25 IQ points lower. It doesn't help that most Arbas, as new studies show, are inbreds due to how shitty Islamic ideology is.
>>
>>76956815

Why are genetics so important for you? Are genetics more important than ideological affiliation and choice?

If genetics hold such a big vlaue for you, why don't you go and have 20 children? Why do you waste your time with something unproductive like hating?
>>
>>76957354
Hating is only unproductive when the point doesn't get trough your thick Arabic skull.
>>
>>76956832

Those statistics include radicals. Why don't you have statistics on real muslims who are peaceful like me? By the way, my IQ is 133.
>>
File: 1381157549560.png (350 KB, 641x473) Image search: [Google]
1381157549560.png
350 KB, 641x473
>Christians protest gay marriage
>everyone rages
>Muslims throw fags off roof tops and commit mass murders in gay night clubs
>IT'S A RELIGION OF PEACE, WE SWEAR
>>
>>76957624
How the fuck are you supposed to do a statistic on which muslims are radiclas, while not studiying on radicals? Are you really this fucking dumb?
>>
>>76957528

Does hating increase European genetics? no. Reproduction does. If European genes are so important for him, he should find a partner and reproduce and have a lot of children. Spending time hating on here doesn't help him with that. I don't want to argue with him to prove him wrong on anything, I actually wish the best for him, because I am a true muslim, a peaceful, kind and intelligent human, I wish him the best and want to help him become a more loving human. I just explained to him what he should do to obtain that which he values the most. Spreading hate here is unproductive.
>>
>>76957279

>hurrr he gave them a few IQ points more then I like so everything is stupid wah wah wah
>>
>>76957877
It helps getting you back into your middle eastern home. Let's see how the "moderate muslims" in those countries treat your cute relationship.
>>
>>76957833

Simple, you ask them a few questions and if they give radical answers, you exclude them from the statistics.

Muslim = peaceful.

Radical =/= true muslim.

Make seperate statistics and graphs. Don't include radicals with peaceful muslims like me.

The problem are radical "muslims" and radicalized Islam.
>>
>>76957941
Well yeah, you need to explain how fucking idiotic they actually are.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
>>
>>76958043
This video symbolizes you perfectly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
>>
>>76958028

Those in control there are not moderate muslims, they are radical muslims. Have you read what I've said at all? Why are you so hostile, why do you refuse to listen? Do true muslims like me disturb you and your perception of Islam? Radical Islam will be defeated and you will witness it and understand it. I will pray for you my friend.
>>
>>76952103
Yep, and we will solve it by killing every last one of you fucks
>>
>>76954003
Greedy fucks
>>
>>76949656
Hah... Dominant
>>
File: 1465230215891.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1465230215891.png
451 KB, 1080x720
>>76957354
Hating you pig fuckers is ultimately how we will preserve our nation's for OUR next generation. Tis is our land not yours sand nigger.

Tell you what, why don't you go back to a rich Muslim country like Qatar or Saudi and see how well you get treated as a liberal Muslim faggot there by your own people.

Let me guess. Durrr they do t represent Islam. You fucking retards seriously believe no other Muslims represent you? Talk about low IQ.
>>
>>76958738
Where do you find these fucking pics?
>>
>>76958738

Of course they do not represent me, I represent myself and true Islam. I don't think an IQ of 133 is low, but believe what you want, it is obvious your reasoning is clouded by hatred and emotion. Your emotional replies show that you have some personal problems and bad experiences with muslims or Islam. If a radical muslim did you wrong in real life, I apoligize, but know that not all of us are radicals. I wish you the best my friend, I will pray that Allah grants you a better life.
>>
>>76949656
>generalizations are stupid
that's a generalization mate.
>>
>>76959231
Rekt. You Croatians are surprisingly smart.
>>
Thats it, I'm a #JebHead now
>>
>>76959231

I said /pol/ generalizations are stupid. My generalization is not stupid, because it is supported by facts, reasoning and truth and is in direct conflict with the stupid /pol/ generalizations.
>>
>>76949656
Well, good if you do, but simply because you are like that doesn't mean the rest of muslims are. Check statistics and other shit and you will see that /pol/ doesn't pull all this simply out of a hat.
>>
>>76950120
>Gay
>Muslim
Pick one
>>
>>76959856

Yes, those statistics include radicals. Radical islam is a dange to real peaceful Islam and muslims like me, just as much as they are a danger to the rest of the world. We need to unite and defeat and destroy radical Islam and liberate true peaceful Islam once and for all.
>>
>>76949656
GAS CHAMBER
>>
>>76959944

Why?

Muslim = accepts the 5 pillars of Islam. I do.

Gay = is attracted or loves the same sex. I am.

I am both.
>>
>>76960222
Totally Haram.
>>
>>76958255
Those in control there are not moderate muslims, they are radical muslims

And that's all I need to hate muslims and wish them wiped out.
>>
File: absolute.jpg (24 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
absolute.jpg
24 KB, 283x283
Whole thread
>>
>implying muslims can be moderate
You forgot to say you are also a unicorn.
>>
>>76960108
But in terms to do that we need to be able to critcize islam and the many extremists and not go by the way of putting the extremists with moderates in a pity bag simply because the moderates don't want to get shit. I know many i would consider moderate muslims and they still hate gay people, its a tough job, will take ages considering the size of islam and the size of extremists and will only work if they do reforms.
>>
>>76949656

Perhaps you are suggesting we evaluate each and every person as an individual rather than dealing with them as a group or cohort? That is never going to work. You think society has trouble functioning already, just try that when nobody is allowed to mage generalisations or policy and must rely in individual judgement.
>>
>>76958043
No true Scotsman fallacy should be renamed to No true Muslim fallacy.
>>
Why take time, resources and even more deaths of innocent people to find all these radicals? Why can't we just get rid of them all?
>>
>>76949656
Dit is niet Australiƫ, broeder.
>>
>>76949656
Doesn't matter man, instead of being a weak faggot, maybe you should get together with your fellow Muslims to root out extremism in your communities. Instead, every time something happens "but it wasn't me, see I'm a good boy, it was those bad Muslims." Go fuck yourself, start taking responsibility for your people and their actions you cunt. What's your excuse for it gay boy? Why doesn't this happen in the Muslim community considering how frequent your people violate laws of the lands you immigrate to? I'd love to hear it. I'm not just talking about terrorist attacks either. What's your excuse for the pedos, genital mutilations, sharia zones etc? Why doesn't the Muslim community do anything to stop this?
>>
File: 38d.jpg (155 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
155 KB, 400x505
>>76949656
>muslim
>gay
Choose one.Only one.
>>
>>76954425
Post proof, picture of your hand, timestamp pls
>>
File: B9kdpSmIcAI_T2t.png (80 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
B9kdpSmIcAI_T2t.png
80 KB, 600x581
>>76961791
>Why doesn't the Muslim community do anything to stop this?
Because it benefits them.
>>
>>76960222
How do you explain that so many of technological discoverys came from not islamic Europe, but islamic countrys did shit, while they were beliving in the so called right god
>>
>>76963096
Didn't most mathematical shit come from the middle east? I know, they took excisting concepts and advanced them further, but wasn't that their main thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 319x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 319x400
>>76949656

All muslims are Dhimmicrats. "Moderate" muslims are just another way of describing the kind of Muslim who will look the other way when a radical Muslim kills anyone who offends Islam.

All muslims are Dhimmicrats.
>>
>>76963096
algebra?
>>
File: 1465556500523.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1465556500523.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>76964114
>jizya calculator
>>
>>76964159
Algebra vs Airplanes, Televison, nuclear fusion, crwating anti matter, Engines, evolution theory, penicillin and steel/concrete to name a few.
>>
>>76949656

Your religion declares me an enemy, who am I to argue?

You're a sunni, you are allowed 4 fiqhs ... none of those fiqhs are moderate. Embrace apostasy or recognize you are a coward supporting nearly the exact same doctrine as the Salafis, just not practicing it IRL.

PS. I have no problem with apostates if they fight on our side, there is still time. If you remain on the side of the Salafis then I hope you die in the coming war, rather you than me.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.