[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I "love" my mother nation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: yjimageRU0YXIOE.jpg (6 KB, 170x164) Image search: [Google]
yjimageRU0YXIOE.jpg
6 KB, 170x164
>You are born in Japan with Japanese blood
>Why don't you love your nation? This is your nation!

I hate this type of way of thinking with passion.

I'm accidentaly born in this shithole with shitty Japanese parents. Yes. it is fact. But Why the fuck I have to "love" this shithole for this?

I have never choosen to be Japanese. What is the point of loving homeland?

I can understand that free man love America. because it is reasonable. but to love a nation for just being born in it? haha what an idiot!
>>
>>76949095
Die, savage.
>>
>>76949262
> can't argue rationally
>post "Die. savage"

ok
>>
>>76949095
America is a shithole. You don't want to be there.

Also, be proud of your country being Japanese. At least you don't have muslims and niggers swarming your country.

You're also bilingual.
>>
>>76949095
Post time stamp of your acne covered anglo face, english teacher.
>>
>>76949095
but Japan is a really good nation

literally everyone respects you guys and loves the shit you produce
>>
unless you post a timestamp holding a samurai sword i dont believe you
>>
File: proxyfailfaggot.jpg (176 KB, 1167x969) Image search: [Google]
proxyfailfaggot.jpg
176 KB, 1167x969
Oh look, it's that proxy again.
>>
I feel you baka.
BRfag here, my country is a shithole and it's not getting better, only worse. I hate it and owe no respect to it.
The US however is a respectable country, I love it.
Would trade citizenship in a heartbeat.
>>
>>76949095
Cuck
>>
>>76950612
Cuck? I am a rational person
>>
File: 1423116491876.jpg (354 KB, 1066x715) Image search: [Google]
1423116491876.jpg
354 KB, 1066x715
>>76949095
I agree with you. Finland is a nice place to live don't get me wrong but I didn't choose it. I feel no loyalty or no debt owed to it. I'm not going to go out of my way to hurt the country or shit talk about it but I don't feel any special attachment to it.

I already managed to avoid the "mandatory" military service and I'll leave this place as soon as I finish my college education. Do I hate Finland? No. Do I love it like no other place on earth? No. Would I die for it? Hell fucking no.
>>
>>76949095
Japan is a great and respectable country.
Your ancestors worked hard to make it that way. For themselves but also for their descendants. For you and your compatriots. That should be enough reason for you to love your country.
It is your job to keep on improving the country for your descendants.
>>
>>76951220
no.

I would rather move to better nation.

American founding fathers created first modern freedom based democracy. I respect these people rather than respecting shitty ignorant my ancestors
>>
>>76949795
>You're also bilingual.
everyone except anglocucks is multilingual in the modern world. even before english became the world language nobody other than mentally challenged anglos thought it was normal to only speak one language. people studied german or french etc. in addition to their native language
>>
OP you have the enviable status as the only country to get nuked. What's there not to be proud of ?
>>
Why you people are falling for this proxyfag? It's a fucking shill. SAGED to death.
>>
File: proxyfailfaggot2.jpg (186 KB, 1102x949) Image search: [Google]
proxyfailfaggot2.jpg
186 KB, 1102x949
>>76949795
>>76949826
>>76950230
>>76950859
>>76951220
>>76951718
Look at all these newfags responding to the notorious troll. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>76951955
who gives a shit if OP is a proxy when he has a point that applies regardless of the flag on his post?
>>
File: 1451991645079.jpg (3 MB, 4613x6495) Image search: [Google]
1451991645079.jpg
3 MB, 4613x6495
>>76952121
>Who cares if we're spreading cancer all over the board
You're really fucking dumb aren't you?
>>
>>76949095
-.- SAMUWAII
>>
>>76952427
your posts are more cancer than OP's tbqh fampam
>>
>>76949095
i agree, i still fail to understand patriottism...it's just being born in some random place, why should it be any more special than others?
>>
Because civilizations that dont foster patriotism end, or more likely never get started. Its like hating children, it may be stupid but your identity is already dead and doesnt matter anymore if you dont fight to preserve it.
>>
>>76949095
i'd love to swap with you, army base proxy man
>>
File: Lenin and Stalin.jpg (174 KB, 1174x738) Image search: [Google]
Lenin and Stalin.jpg
174 KB, 1174x738
Nationalism and patriotism are tools used to divide the working class.
>>
>>76949095
>american weeb knowing he'll never be a Japanese nationalist

"b-b-but Nationalism is stupid anyway"
>>
>>76949095
Living in Russia I can easily understand people's anti-patriotism and xenopatriotism. Having dissected it countless times in the heads of my more self-hating compatriots I can tell you this. You're unhappy, and that's about it. An unhappy person would search for something to place the blame on, be it Putin, Putin's cronies, the Diet, or shitty Japanese parents. If you were content you'd find it in you to forgive your parents whatever it is you're imagining they had or hadn't done to you. If you were happy you'd find it in you to join the other rational, patriotic minds in fixing whatever it is you're imagining is wrong with your country.

Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't blame the Diet after accounting for all the facts - maybe if the emperor were still at the reins your life would in fact be better. What I'm saying is, most of the time the lack of "love" for the place that has, for better or worse, been the home for your countless ancestors, the place that is uniquely beautiful and the place that is as worthy of housing the capital of united humanity as any other place on earth, this lack of love is irrational and even sick as far as unhappiness can be thought of as sickness of a man's soul.

Russians have a brilliant history of running away from themselves and finding long-sought refuge in Canada or Israel. And as often they come to resent their decision and long for the homeland's soil and air, and their children often come back - the most irrational act in the eyes of their parents - because they feel that a man, like an oak, has to have strong roots.

tl;dr Japan rocks.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.