[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America is not greatest country in the world!!! what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mcct52YDZl1qhn3smo1_1280.gif (116 KB, 850x1076) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcct52YDZl1qhn3smo1_1280.gif
116 KB, 850x1076
>America is not greatest country in the world!!!

what are you talking about?
>>
>>76947551
I like the way you think
>>
>>76947551
I hope you are a pros or that will make you the biggest sissy cuckolded slave ever. Remember they dropped two nukes in your country and now you're kissing their,feet....
>>
>>76948053
I hope you are a PROXY*
>>
>>76947551
Where are our LHDs cunt?
>>
>>76948053
>>76948142

It's a military cuck
>>
>>76948053
>I hope you are a pros or that will make you the biggest sissy cuckolded slave ever. Remember they dropped two nukes in your country and now you're kissing their,feet....

haha

yeah so what?

I just love freedom, capitalism and democracy.
>>
>>76947551
thats what, 150 billion dollars right there spent to accomplish nothing but bomb iraq and syria. The things we could've done with that money.

but yes we have the largest navy in the world, we need japan and worst korea to pick up the tab for countering china we can't afford it
>>
>>76947551

>Greatest country in the world

>Aircraft Carrier count

wat
>>
File: Outre mer.jpg (1 MB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
Outre mer.jpg
1 MB, 1200x788
>>76947551
Why do we need Carriers when we have islands ?
>>
>>76947551
I am too afraid to not say it's the greatest country
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.